If you could perma become one creature from legend and myth for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

Go to CruxDreams.com
P

Piper Marie

For me, I would become a beautiful Mermaid. Leave this world behind forever and swim with fish and dolphins all day, look for buried treasure, search for the lost city of Atlantis. Find some quiet Island every once in a while that man has never touched. Leave this bigoted and dark world behind me for something better.

What would like to become if you could? An angel? A Minotaur? the skies the limit!

commission__mermaid_katy_by_tigrsasha-daf8gy5.jpgcommission__pirate_treasures_by_pin100-d8temqk.jpgfrom_the_abyss_by_crispycocoon-d9cba6y.jpgkaty_book_illustration__commission__by_tychytamara-dbjkbhv.pngmermaid__s_treasure_by_alejandra_perez-d4i9xg1.jpgmermaid_disharmonica_and_gliese___a_summer_dream_by_sirenabonita-d9tw9tt.jpgmermaid__commission__by_whiskypaint-d80c6im.jpg

For me, I would become a beautiful Mermaid. Leave this world behind forever and swim with fish and dolphins all day, look for buried treasure, search for the lost city of Atlantis. Find some quiet Island every once in a while that man has never touched. Leave this bigoted and dark world behind me for something better.

What would like to become if you could? An angel? A Minotaur? the skies the limit!

View attachment 578958View attachment 578959View attachment 578960View attachment 578961View attachment 578963View attachment 578964View attachment 578965
The fish fry is Friday...

Oh gosh! I should have know that there would be fantasies about Mermaid crux as well!~ :eek:
Hmmmm Mermaid crux huh...sounds a little fishy to me.:D

That would be so beautiful.

Just the two of us, lazing the day away in each others arms, in the surf of a beach bordering one of your forests, or on an island deep at sea. I could think of no better way to spend my time, than with you.

A fox spirit,maybe.
Can travel everywhere in human form;Still can be friends with people;No harm to humans and no need to worry about being pursued by Taoist and monk……
Most importantly,I can control my weight!So many stories,no matter male or female,which fox spirit weighs more than eighty kilograms!?

I did that once. I chose to do a more "realistic" mermaid, as a sea-creature and not a fantasy figure though.
View attachment 579014

Very nicely rendered mermaid, Naraku with a gritty feel to it. I know of at least one other mermaid crux drawing, but I can't find it at the moment. It's a fascinating idea. Would a mermaid suffer more crucified in the water
doomed-mermaid-27121072.jpg
or out?
tied_up_by_dak0n-d4d50ys.jpg

Found that pic, and another too
cartoon2.jpgMermaid's crux 2 001.jpg

We were discussing Norman Lindasy's crux work elsewhere, here's a mermaid by him
NormanLindsay.jpg

What mythical creature would I choose to be? I honestly haven't thought about it . . . .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom