Ignoring Function

Go to CruxDreams.com
If you are ignoring someone's posts, this function is effective, however, if are scrolling through images in a particular thread, their images (yikes) pop up. That is, they are not ignored/blocked, so you still see the offensive/disgusting posts. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks

I didn't know that - so if you're ignoring a member, you don't see their text posts, but you do see images they've uploaded? You won't get alerts to their own threads, and you can 'unwatch' other threads that they frequent, but if I've understood you aright, I don't know of any way of avoiding sight of images within a thread that you otherwise want to watch.

If you are ignoring someone's posts, this function is effective, however, if are scrolling through images in a particular thread, their images (yikes) pop up. That is, they are not ignored/blocked, so you still see the offensive/disgusting posts. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks
Yes, I've just tried it, it's a pain, isn't it? :(

Sadly, there don't seem to be any other options, just 'ignore' or 'unignore'. Of course, when you look at a page on a thread you don't even know that they've posted, so the first you see when you scroll is exactly the images you're avoiding. :(

Back
Top Bottom