Ilness Was No Impediment

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
When I was ill, ten years ago, even then I did my selfcrucifixion-play at home. But carefully, my left hand was bandaged. The spirit to perform my neediness was too great to neglect.

But this year 2016 I executed my humiliate selfcondemnation only... five times, in contrast to 2015 with more then 30!

It is not wise to ascent the cross when you are not in the mood, all possible reasons play a role. No forcing, nobody compels you! Then the next time is all the better!

When I was ill, ten years ago, even then I did my selfcrucifixion-play at home. But carefully, my left hand was bandaged. The spirit to perform my neediness was too great to neglect.

But this year 2016 I executed my humiliate selfcondemnation only... five times, in contrast to 2015 with more then 30!

It is not wise to ascent the cross when you are not in the mood, all possible reasons play a role. No forcing, nobody compels you! Then the next time is all the better!

Something like that, yes!

Oh, to hang there, naked and stretched taut and so very helpless, exposed, humiliated and tormented in perverse pleasure!

Oh, to hang there, naked and stretched taut and so very helpless, exposed, humiliated and tormented in perverse pleasure!

Indeed, very true,
it is a pleasure to stay in helplessness,
alone with yourself,
endure the pain in a measure,
lifelong secretly,
only when the psychical need to do itches and the blood bubbles.

Indeed, very true,
it is a pleasure to stay in helplessness,
alone with yourself,
endure the pain in a measure,
lifelong secretly,
only when the psychical need to do itches and the blood bubbles.[/QUOTE
The pleasure is heightened for me when I have an audience of even one and struggle, tied to the cross, with no hope of release and no pity from the spectator.

For me the most sublime pleasure comes from being crucified with an audience, even if it is only one person who watches. As you hang upon the cross you have surrendered all, your nude body exhibited and whatever flaws there might be, exposed in a most intimate manner to the spectator. If the legs are properly bound and splayed out it affords your audience a superb view of the thrust forward genitals and even a peek at the anus.

For me the most sublime pleasure comes from being crucified with an audience, even if it is only one person who watches. As you hang upon the cross you have surrendered all, your nude body exhibited and whatever flaws there might be, exposed in a most intimate manner to the spectator. If the legs are properly bound and splayed out it affords your audience a superb view of the thrust forward genitals and even a peek at the anus.
Sweet ecstasy! I would have you ride the sedile or better still swallow the rod and then ride that...

Back
Top Bottom