Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
very democratic and wise...................could be spoken by a fair judge in a fair court

Towards the beginning of this thread there are a few images from this series. I am posting the complete series. The towns people impale this women for her crimes and leave her to die. They leave her up there to eventually rot, and finally take her down when she is nothing but bones.

View attachment 90377 View attachment 90378 View attachment 90379 View attachment 90380 View attachment 90381 View attachment 90382 View attachment 90383 View attachment 90384 View attachment 90385 View attachment 90386
View attachment 90387 View attachment 90388
There is no end to the suffering floating from Mr. Quoom!

great stuff :)
View attachment 90522

"those who would not accept my rule were impaled,
others [= those who would accept my rule :D] were sold as slaves"

so, we have a choice -
what could be more democratic?

indeed :)
mmmmm lovely women so sad to see them wasted
Even for a hard core homocidal sadist this must be categorized as a short lasting pleasure! :eek:

he definitely gets off on this :)
realy nice an happy welcome in the Caribbean paradise
hee hee hee
One more impalation sequence from Dante and a Roman one from Vlad ...

View attachment 90552 View attachment 90553 View attachment 90554 View attachment 90555
nice....
mmmmmmm :)
I am very enjoyed that many pictures of impalement are showed here. Thanks a lot for those.

Then, I hope that someome will sowed the continued pictures I posted as below.

View attachment 90635 View attachment 90636 View attachment 90637
love #2 but all are good :)

Last edited:
A very painful way to die.

I like the impalement pictures... If I wasn't crucified then impalement would be good.... or maybe a long, cruel torture before being broken on the wheel.... Could I have all three? That would be nice.....

Back
Top Bottom