Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
What's the worse death -- crucifixion (nailed) or impalation up the ass or cunt?
i would say death by inpalement. if your a women an the sharp pole shoved in you feeling it tear your insides out must be a slow painful death. worse if they put nails or sharp objects to do more damage to her insides . i think i would find other uses for a female.
I did some experiment with a 3d character here is the results....

Actually I kind of hesitated to publish them because I find them a little bit too cruel!

I probably still fell some some guilt to like those kind of images:)

I'm also amazed that we can create those fantasy with our personnal computers. flower2
the suffering in her face looks so real!!!

Last edited:
What's the worse death -- crucifixion (nailed) or impalation up the ass or cunt?
i think impalement !!!! if it's a female you know she was been raped maybe for hours which would mean she is bleeding already. if you want her suffering to last i imagine you could do the following. make a pole that fits inside her. allow her feet to barely touch the ground. whip her knowing she will move. she should get whipped from both front an back at the same time. imagine the pain she would feel. if she is chained you could give it more slack. then whip the back of her legs making then weak an wobbly. she would be in agony. hardly able to stand an yet fighting not to impale herself .

Since phlebas showed us a little bit of Demontroll's work, I went to demontroll.deviantart.com and got a whole set of impalements. He has a lot of creative vore and breast-abuse too.
I had to downsize the images to be allowed to upload them here. You can get the full-resolution originals from deviantart.

Attachments

• dark_initiation_by_demontroll-d5dlk2w-lowres.jpg
    dark_initiation_by_demontroll-d5dlk2w-lowres.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 1,655
  • maid_spiked_on_fence_by_demontroll-d5ykpqr-lowres.jpg
    maid_spiked_on_fence_by_demontroll-d5ykpqr-lowres.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 1,652
  • ms1_meat_spear_by_demontroll-d6xbz4e-lowres.jpg
    ms1_meat_spear_by_demontroll-d6xbz4e-lowres.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 1,494
  • ms2_aligning_the_meat_by_demontroll-d6xj42m-lowres.jpg
    ms2_aligning_the_meat_by_demontroll-d6xj42m-lowres.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 1,475
  • ms3_ready_for_insertion_by_demontroll-d6xkna1-lowres.jpg
    ms3_ready_for_insertion_by_demontroll-d6xkna1-lowres.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 1,468
  • ms4_all_the_way_through_by_demontroll-d6xogur-lowres.jpg
    ms4_all_the_way_through_by_demontroll-d6xogur-lowres.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 1,485
  • scenic_staking_by_demontroll-d6krkdyx-lowres.jpg
    scenic_staking_by_demontroll-d6krkdyx-lowres.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 1,527
  • setting_up_the_display_by_demontroll-d6ls91w-lowres.jpg
    setting_up_the_display_by_demontroll-d6ls91w-lowres.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 1,546
  • simple_impaling_by_demontroll-d5qx8df-lowres.jpg
    simple_impaling_by_demontroll-d5qx8df-lowres.jpg
    590 KB · Views: 1,500
  • simply_impaled_by_demontroll-d5qx93h-lowres.jpg
    simply_impaled_by_demontroll-d5qx93h-lowres.jpg
    647 KB · Views: 1,470
  • skewered_meat_by_demontroll-d5rklkw-lowres.jpg
    skewered_meat_by_demontroll-d5rklkw-lowres.jpg
    751.7 KB · Views: 1,488
  • skewering_the_meat_by_demontroll-d5r4cly-lowres.jpg
    skewering_the_meat_by_demontroll-d5r4cly-lowres.jpg
    594.2 KB · Views: 1,506
  • spiked_pit_trap_by_demontroll-d6rntbf-lowres.jpg
    spiked_pit_trap_by_demontroll-d6rntbf-lowres.jpg
    622.8 KB · Views: 1,448
Last edited:
Since phlebas showed us a little bit of Demontroll's work, I went to demontroll.deviantart.com and got a whole set of impalements. He has a lot of creative vore and breast-abuse too.
I had to downsize the images to be allowed to upload them here. You can get the full-resolution originals from deviantart.

These are certainly a little different ......

dark_initiation_by_demontroll-d5dlk2w-lowres.jpg I have heard of long swords....

maid_spiked_on_fence_by_demontroll-d5ykpqr-lowres.jpg Oh god, why do I keep dropping madame's best china ...

setting_up_the_display_by_demontroll-d6ls91w-lowres.jpg Just checking to see if these are sharper than Tree's spikes....

Last edited:
Impalement very irritating my imagination. The idea, as I stand at the stake, the tip penetrates into my bowels, produces a pleasant tingling in my most intimate parts. But at the same time I was terrified. How is it possible that I can excite the prospect of a long and painful death?

1ee945d3ccfe.jpg 148787342_Balka_04_123_116lo.jpg 4f51708621f1.jpg

Impalement very irritating my imagination. The idea, as I stand at the stake, the tip penetrates into my bowels, produces a pleasant tingling in my most intimate parts. But at the same time I was terrified. How is it possible that I can excite the prospect of a long and painful death?

View attachment 122586 View attachment 122587 View attachment 122588

Your excitement if fully understandable. So many of us here feel the same in our fantasies. Keep imagining!

One thing I find psychologically interesting about the subject of impaling is that in many medieval wood representations the bodies are depicted perpendicular to the stake.

Yet almost all modern depictions the body is parallel with the insertion through the vagina or anus.

It seems modern folks are more interested in this form of execution as penetration (ie: sexual violation).

Thoughts?

kisses

willowfall

Sexual violence and domination are very important. In my opinion, it's something else: Middle Ages show the result. Present prefer to view the process. Preparation sentenced to execution, process execution - stake slowly penetrates into the body and in addition to pain also comes deep humiliation.

One thing I find psychologically interesting about the subject of impaling is that in many medieval wood representations the bodies are depicted perpendicular to the stake.

Yet almost all modern depictions the body is parallel with the insertion through the vagina or anus.

It seems modern folks are more interested in this form of execution as penetration (ie: sexual violation).

Thoughts?

kisses

willowfall
The body perpendicular to the stake limits the internal damage and prolongs suffering. For the female victim, penetration through the anus or vagina would seem to be a no-brainer if the intent is to impose sexual/rape/dominance humiliation as well as pain. The upright position of the female body on the stake is also far more visually stunning than when impaled perpendicular. Just look at the pics above.

The Quoom series above is very intense. I think having the women not completely naked adds to the visuals.

I suspect in bygone times it was simply easier to impale through the midsection than through a natural body opening. However, I can't imagine that thoughts of sexual violation were any less in the forefront of the minds of pillaging soldiers in ancient times as in the present. However, death would come fairly quickly for an upright impalement due to the inexorable puncturing of major organs as the stake slowly progressed through the body or body tissues tear at the point of impalement.

If the intent is prolong suffering and humiliating exposure the stake would be inserted in the anus with something attached at some distance from the tip that would stop the victim from sliding down further. Now you have the captured queen/priestesses/princesses/concubine/whomever essentially sitting on a stake that is well-inserted up her anus and into the abdomen, but no so deep as to punture her diaphragm and thoracic cavity. To provide stability and keep her torso as upright as possible her legs would be tied to the stake, preferably spread a bit, so that her vagina is displayed to the crowd. Her hands would be tied behind her back with the rope pulled down taut and secured to the stake or around her ankles. Her naked, sweat drenched torso would sway back and forth causing her breasts to, to -- well, do all the wonderful things exposed, sweaty, female breasts do. If her hips were at least 6 feet off the ground there'd be a good view for passersbye.

I'm no doubt thinking way, way too much about this. But, for a woman, if she's upright, naked (or nearly), impaled though the anus and with her exposed vagina showing sexual trauma you have all the elements for an extremely painful, lengthy, and humiliating death that satisfies all the perverse visual appetites of the crowd and the need to demonstrate the power of the state to impose the harshest and must humiliating punishments on the womenfolk of conquered peoples/rebels/criminals, etc.

Perhaps Barbaria could lend her considerable poetic talent to an impalement.

View attachment 122587

being forced to crawl, naked, seeing only the cruel curving toes of my captors' shoes,
and the base of that harsh rough trunk that I know will soon impale me -
ultimate humiliation, ultimate terror!

So, thinking about Shevak's analysis, I wonder.
Can crux be seen as an analogue for elements of the sexual experience? We talk of passion, we have arms flung wide, thw erotic movement, the exposure, the body shared, exhaustion and end.
Can impaling be seen similarly? More brutally, in a way, an exageration of the act of sexual penetration, after which the victim has been truly "fucked".
I tend to take a broad definition of impaling for the purposes of this thread, as you see with this selection

Attachments

• Slave_Impaled (1).jpg
    Slave_Impaled (1).jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 1,572
  • impal08.jpg
    impal08.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,468
  • curia_wonder_woman_and_ultra_woman_impaled_by_wondercuria_dd-d7bgemg.jpg
    curia_wonder_woman_and_ultra_woman_impaled_by_wondercuria_dd-d7bgemg.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 1,538
  • !!cbi_cannibal_holocaust_inspired_by_jspinart-d6pzp24.jpg
    !!cbi_cannibal_holocaust_inspired_by_jspinart-d6pzp24.jpg