Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh man ... I can hardly wait for the next scene - even Frost's bulldog approach won't stop the powers that be interrogating our poor little intern! Loved the read prPr!
Amanda is about to face an unpleasant ordeal.
Tomorrow - The Interrogation. I wonder if it will be closer to Frost's interrogation of Barbara in Singapore Part II or Musa's interrogation of Jiang at Guards Headquarters. Will Amanda confess? Will she turn against Barbara? Will she hold out indefinitely? Time will tell. Keep your cattle prods fully charged!:icon_popcorn:

A long and verbose post. (sorry OS!) It turns out the interrogators are very professional. That's a relief. But some other information is not so good.

Enam Puluh Lima

Cell 22 Death Row, Changi Prison. Thursday, April 4th 2019 2:19 PM
Barbara had finished her lunch, and the trays had been removed. She was getting used to the slop served in prison now. That didn’t, however, keep her from yearning for some good old American food – French fries smothered in ketchup.
Even with the terrors that had been visited on her, Barb was just a little lighter after that session with Chunhua. Not only was the sex mind-blowing, but the care that the Doctor had for her gave Barb a warmth that she had missed in the cold prison.
If she would just keep her promise!

Jeffrey Hodges’s Office, US Embassy, Singapore, Thursday 2:20 PM
Jeffrey stared blankly at the paperwork on his desk. He had spent the morning and now begun the afternoon getting nothing done. His mind bounced back and forth. One minute of Barbara Moore. Would her appeal succeed? How would she survive her caning?
Then he would flash to Amanda. He missed her so much. He had become dependent on her bubbly, cheerful, always-supportive attitude. He missed her so much. Thank God that Keffer Williams was looking after her. The man was Deputy Director at CNB. For him to take a special interest in a suspect would carry a lot of weight there.

The phone rang and startled Jeffrey out of his trance.
“Hello?”
“Jeffrey, its Chunhua. Have you ate?”
“No, but I love to with you.”
“We never got to eat at OLA Cocina del Mar. Tonight, 6 PM?”
“I’ll be there.”
“Good. I need to talk to you about Barbara Moore.”
“Really? What is up?”
“I can’t say over the phone. I’ll tell you tonight.”

Interrogation Room A, CNB Headquarters, Singapore, Thursday, 2:21 PM
Sergeant Hoa entered Room A to find Deputy Williams already seated at the interview table.
“Jones will be on her way in a few minutes and will be here promptly at 2:30,” he told his boss.
“Good. Have a seat. I’ll lead the questioning. I’ll take the ‘good cop’ role and you the ‘bad.’ I promised that idiot lawyer of hers, Hodges, that I would take care of her. Ha. Ha.”
They discussed their goals for this session until a knock came on the door.
Williams looked at his watch, “2:30 precisely. You are improving, Sergeant. Come in.”

Amanda heard a door opening, and she was pulled through and forced down onto a stool. The door closed, and she listened to bolts sliding in a lock.
The sack was yanked off, but for a moment, she saw nothing. Two blinding lights shone in her face, and she blinked uncertainly aware only that there were two figures seated behind a desk facing her. There was silence, the only noise her frightened breathing. The cuffs were removed. Jones drew her hands in front of her, rubbing her wrists where the metal had chafed.
She could feel her lower lip quivering; she felt on the verge of tears. She looked down, out of the bright lights. Set into the floor, three feet apart, she could see two small iron ringlets, scratched as though something metal had been passed through them. Were they to tie prisoners down?
Amanda knew what some people said about the police being sadists who enjoyed hurting people. She didn’t doubt there were ”a few bad apples in every crate,” as her father often said. But she was sure that most were good and decent. Amanda remembered the little comic book from her childhood, “The policeman is Your Friend.”
820d86e8cadd58865b565b744d887923.jpg
Calm down, Amanda, she told herself. Two harmless rings on the floor, and you go off imagining a torture chamber! He looked back up and could now see the two men. An older, well-dressed man with a touch of gray was smoking a cigarette (those are very bad for you, sir, she wanted to say) and looking at a thick file of papers on the desk. A younger man, poorly-dressed, with a grim expression, sat staring at her.

“What are you doing in Singapore?” Williams asked, puffing away on his cigarette. He felt no need to introduce himself.
“I’m an intern at the US Embassy, sir. I came here two months ago…” Amanda launched into a nervous recital of her career history.
Keffer heard the tremor in her voice; she was terrified. It wouldn’t take long to get her to confess, and then just a little longer to make her beg to please him. This was going to be easy – and fun! She went on giving her life story in unneeded detail. He let her go for a while.
Amanda relaxed a little as she talked about herself and her work. She thought perhaps the worst was over. All they wanted was to clarify who she was.

Williams stubbed out his cigarette and stood up. Slowly he walked from behind the desk, watching her all the while, seeing her scared sky-blue eyes following him as he walked around, always staying in the shadows. He moved behind her and placed
his hands gently on her shoulders. She flinched as he ran his fingers under the shoulder straps of the loose gown, gently kneading the soft skin. She was small and delicate and beautiful, he thought.
Standing behind her, he took a strip of coarse black material from his pocket and folded it in three. Amanda twisted in her seat, desperate to know what he was doing.
As he placed it over her eyes, she gasped and gave a slight whimper. Keffer caught a waft of coconut – her shampoo, he guessed. He crossed the ends behind her head and pulled tight, the cloth pressing her blonde bob tightly against her head. He pulled again, eliciting a slight gasp as the pressure increased, then knotted the blindfold.
He ran his hands over her shoulders again, savoring the anxious tightness of the muscles. He went to sit down. He took his time.

Amanda now was in terror. What did they want? Why was she blindfolded? What was going to happen? She repeated to herself, over and over, ‘Face your problems, they will fly away.’ But how could she when she was blindfolded?
At last, something was said. The older man again in a soft and gentle voice.
“You were found with over two ounces of cocaine. You must have had that to sell to others here in Singapore. Who is your supplier? Who were you planning to sell to?
God! There it was, she thought! They think I’m a drug dealer. Shit! Well, I guess that’s what I get for lying. My Dad always said to us, “Oh, what a tangled web…”
“Are you going to answer us, Bitch!” A loud, angry voice that made Amanda almost jump off the stool. It must have been the other, younger, meaner looking policeman.
“Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir!” She knew that now was the time. Honesty!
“I wasn’t going to sell anything, sir. It was all for my use. There’s been some terrible mistake! It wasn’t cocaine, it was uppers, you know, amphetamines.”
“Really? A mistake? Uppers?” the kinder voice. Why would you have amphetamines?”
“To stay awake and work. You see, I been working almost all day and night on Barbara Moore’s defense, and I needed to stay up and be alert! So I got them from a friend in the dorm…” she stopped for a moment. Shit! Why did she say that? Now they’d want a name. She tried to cover by hurrying on.
“Or somewhere. But it wasn’t cocaine, you see. I would never take a drug like that. I felt bad enough using uppers. But they’re not that bad, are they? I had to keep working!”
When she finished, there was a long silence. Amanda could feel the sweat on her face and back and running down between her breasts. She was so afraid! Why did she have to be blindfolded? But she had told the truth now, and she knew that, in the end, all would be alright. She’d take her punishment and be done with it. Uppers weren’t that big a deal, were they? Everyone back at Georgetown took them to cram for exams. Everyone but Amanda, of course.

Finally, the soft voice spoke. “Miss Jones, I must tell you that two separate labs have analyzed the packet that you now admit was yours…you do admit that, don’t you?”
“Yes, she said very quietly.
“Speak up, bitch!” said the other voice, “We can’t hear you.”
Amanda spoke louder, trying to face up to her mistake, “Yes, sir. I admit the packet was mine.”
“Good, at least we are getting somewhere,” the gentler voice. “One lab was the Parliamentary Guards, and the other was ours at the CNB. Two independent, reliable reports. Both reported amphetamines in the packet. There can be no mistake about that.”
Thank God! Thought, Amanda. They had me scared they would charge me with cocaine.
“But, the uppers were just a part of the mixture, used to cut the main product, as street dealers often do. The majority of the powder was cocaine! There is no mistake about that either.”
Amanda’s jaw dropped. It wasn’t possible. Her friend Fati from the dorm told her it was just some safe uppers to help her work! Of course, she’d never used either amphetamines or cocaine -she wouldn’t know the difference. But she only meant to use uppers! How could this be?
“No. Oh My God! It can’t be.”
“Stop lying and pretending to be innocent, you stupid slut. We have you dead to rights!” the angry voice roared. Jones shivered in fear hearing his malice. “You’re drug-dealing scum. And you’ll pay the price for that!”
“No,” she said in a whisper.
“Now admit you are a dealer,” continued the harsh voice. “And tell us who your supplier is. We are losing patience with you lies.!”
“Please. Oh, please! I’m not a dealer,” Amanda’s voice now was high and strained, her throat tightening in fear. “This is all a mistake. Oh, God, it can’t be happening. I would never use cocaine!” Amanda began to sob.

They let her cry for a minute. Then, suddenly, she felt the gentle hands on her shoulders again. She almost jumped out of the chair with fright. It was all too much to bear!
The soft voice came from behind, close to her ear; she could smell his cigarettes.
“Amanda. We want to help you. We aren’t just here to enforce the law; we are here to help confused little girls like you. But you must help us. You must cooperate.”
She felt the hands slide down her arms, the touch causing a shiver.
“If you don’t help us, things could get worse for you.” A hand slipped across her chest to her right breast. Amanda was petrified. She didn’t dare push him away.
She felt his mouth just at her right ear, the words barely a whisper, very soft and very gentle. “Much worse!” Fingers sought out her nipple. The whisper again, “Don’t make us hurt you.” The fingers punctuated the last word by pinching her nipple. The girl shrieked and reached for his hand. But his hand was gone. She heard his footsteps returning to the desk.

“Remove her blindfold.” It was pulled off, and she blinked at the bright lights.
“Now that you know where you stand, Miss Jones, we will let you think about your situation for a while. When next we meet, I hope you will be cooperative and give us the information we desire. Otherwise, we will be required to use more persuasive methods.”
“Much more persuasive!” said the other man with an evil grin.”
“Take her back to her cell.”
Two guards grabbed her arms, jerked her to her feet, and hooded and cuffed her. Then they hustled her out of the room.

Great stuff. You are keeping the suspense bubbling.
The interrogation of Amanda is realistic, creating doubt in her mind and allowing her to stew is very effective,keeping the threat that things may be become more unpleasant in reserve.

A long and verbose post. (sorry OS!) It turns out the interrogators are very professional. That's a relief. But some other information is not so good.

Enam Puluh Lima

Cell 22 Death Row, Changi Prison. Thursday, April 4th 2019 2:19 PM
Barbara had finished her lunch, and the trays had been removed. She was getting used to the slop served in prison now. That didn’t, however, keep her from yearning for some good old American food – French fries smothered in ketchup.
Even with the terrors that had been visited on her, Barb was just a little lighter after that session with Chunhua. Not only was the sex mind-blowing, but the care that the Doctor had for her gave Barb a warmth that she had missed in the cold prison.
If she would just keep her promise!

Jeffrey Hodges’s Office, US Embassy, Singapore, Thursday 2:20 PM
Jeffrey stared blankly at the paperwork on his desk. He had spent the morning and now begun the afternoon getting nothing done. His mind bounced back and forth. One minute of Barbara Moore. Would her appeal succeed? How would she survive her caning?
Then he would flash to Amanda. He missed her so much. He had become dependent on her bubbly, cheerful, always-supportive attitude. He missed her so much. Thank God that Keffer Williams was looking after her. The man was Deputy Director at CNB. For him to take a special interest in a suspect would carry a lot of weight there.

The phone rang and startled Jeffrey out of his trance.
“Hello?”
“Jeffrey, its Chunhua. Have you ate?”
“No, but I love to with you.”
“We never got to eat at OLA Cocina del Mar. Tonight, 6 PM?”
“I’ll be there.”
“Good. I need to talk to you about Barbara Moore.”
“Really? What is up?”
“I can’t say over the phone. I’ll tell you tonight.”

Interrogation Room A, CNB Headquarters, Singapore, Thursday, 2:21 PM
Sergeant Hoa entered Room A to find Deputy Williams already seated at the interview table.
“Jones will be on her way in a few minutes and will be here promptly at 2:30,” he told his boss.
“Good. Have a seat. I’ll lead the questioning. I’ll take the ‘good cop’ role and you the ‘bad.’ I promised that idiot lawyer of hers, Hodges, that I would take care of her. Ha. Ha.”
They discussed their goals for this session until a knock came on the door.
Williams looked at his watch, “2:30 precisely. You are improving, Sergeant. Come in.”

Amanda heard a door opening, and she was pulled through and forced down onto a stool. The door closed, and she listened to bolts sliding in a lock.
The sack was yanked off, but for a moment, she saw nothing. Two blinding lights shone in her face, and she blinked uncertainly aware only that there were two figures seated behind a desk facing her. There was silence, the only noise her frightened breathing. The cuffs were removed. Jones drew her hands in front of her, rubbing her wrists where the metal had chafed.
She could feel her lower lip quivering; she felt on the verge of tears. She looked down, out of the bright lights. Set into the floor, three feet apart, she could see two small iron ringlets, scratched as though something metal had been passed through them. Were they to tie prisoners down?
Amanda knew what some people said about the police being sadists who enjoyed hurting people. She didn’t doubt there were ”a few bad apples in every crate,” as her father often said. But she was sure that most were good and decent. Amanda remembered the little comic book from her childhood, “The policeman is Your Friend.”
View attachment 880969
Calm down, Amanda, she told herself. Two harmless rings on the floor, and you go off imagining a torture chamber! He looked back up and could now see the two men. An older, well-dressed man with a touch of gray was smoking a cigarette (those are very bad for you, sir, she wanted to say) and looking at a thick file of papers on the desk. A younger man, poorly-dressed, with a grim expression, sat staring at her.

“What are you doing in Singapore?” Williams asked, puffing away on his cigarette. He felt no need to introduce himself.
“I’m an intern at the US Embassy, sir. I came here two months ago…” Amanda launched into a nervous recital of her career history.
Keffer heard the tremor in her voice; she was terrified. It wouldn’t take long to get her to confess, and then just a little longer to make her beg to please him. This was going to be easy – and fun! She went on giving her life story in unneeded detail. He let her go for a while.
Amanda relaxed a little as she talked about herself and her work. She thought perhaps the worst was over. All they wanted was to clarify who she was.

Williams stubbed out his cigarette and stood up. Slowly he walked from behind the desk, watching her all the while, seeing her scared sky-blue eyes following him as he walked around, always staying in the shadows. He moved behind her and placed
his hands gently on her shoulders. She flinched as he ran his fingers under the shoulder straps of the loose gown, gently kneading the soft skin. She was small and delicate and beautiful, he thought.
Standing behind her, he took a strip of coarse black material from his pocket and folded it in three. Amanda twisted in her seat, desperate to know what he was doing.
As he placed it over her eyes, she gasped and gave a slight whimper. Keffer caught a waft of coconut – her shampoo, he guessed. He crossed the ends behind her head and pulled tight, the cloth pressing her blonde bob tightly against her head. He pulled again, eliciting a slight gasp as the pressure increased, then knotted the blindfold.
He ran his hands over her shoulders again, savoring the anxious tightness of the muscles. He went to sit down. He took his time.

Amanda now was in terror. What did they want? Why was she blindfolded? What was going to happen? She repeated to herself, over and over, ‘Face your problems, they will fly away.’ But how could she when she was blindfolded?
At last, something was said. The older man again in a soft and gentle voice.
“You were found with over two ounces of cocaine. You must have had that to sell to others here in Singapore. Who is your supplier? Who were you planning to sell to?
God! There it was, she thought! They think I’m a drug dealer. Shit! Well, I guess that’s what I get for lying. My Dad always said to us, “Oh, what a tangled web…”
“Are you going to answer us, Bitch!” A loud, angry voice that made Amanda almost jump off the stool. It must have been the other, younger, meaner looking policeman.
“Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir!” She knew that now was the time. Honesty!
“I wasn’t going to sell anything, sir. It was all for my use. There’s been some terrible mistake! It wasn’t cocaine, it was uppers, you know, amphetamines.”
“Really? A mistake? Uppers?” the kinder voice. Why would you have amphetamines?”
“To stay awake and work. You see, I been working almost all day and night on Barbara Moore’s defense, and I needed to stay up and be alert! So I got them from a friend in the dorm…” she stopped for a moment. Shit! Why did she say that? Now they’d want a name. She tried to cover by hurrying on.
“Or somewhere. But it wasn’t cocaine, you see. I would never take a drug like that. I felt bad enough using uppers. But they’re not that bad, are they? I had to keep working!”
When she finished, there was a long silence. Amanda could feel the sweat on her face and back and running down between her breasts. She was so afraid! Why did she have to be blindfolded? But she had told the truth now, and she knew that, in the end, all would be alright. She’d take her punishment and be done with it. Uppers weren’t that big a deal, were they? Everyone back at Georgetown took them to cram for exams. Everyone but Amanda, of course.

Finally, the soft voice spoke. “Miss Jones, I must tell you that two separate labs have analyzed the packet that you now admit was yours…you do admit that, don’t you?”
“Yes, she said very quietly.
“Speak up, bitch!” said the other voice, “We can’t hear you.”
Amanda spoke louder, trying to face up to her mistake, “Yes, sir. I admit the packet was mine.”
“Good, at least we are getting somewhere,” the gentler voice. “One lab was the Parliamentary Guards, and the other was ours at the CNB. Two independent, reliable reports. Both reported amphetamines in the packet. There can be no mistake about that.”
Thank God! Thought, Amanda. They had me scared they would charge me with cocaine.
“But, the uppers were just a part of the mixture, used to cut the main product, as street dealers often do. The majority of the powder was cocaine! There is no mistake about that either.”
Amanda’s jaw dropped. It wasn’t possible. Her friend Fati from the dorm told her it was just some safe uppers to help her work! Of course, she’d never used either amphetamines or cocaine -she wouldn’t know the difference. But she only meant to use uppers! How could this be?
“No. Oh My God! It can’t be.”
“Stop lying and pretending to be innocent, you stupid slut. We have you dead to rights!” the angry voice roared. Jones shivered in fear hearing his malice. “You’re drug-dealing scum. And you’ll pay the price for that!”
“No,” she said in a whisper.
“Now admit you are a dealer,” continued the harsh voice. “And tell us who your supplier is. We are losing patience with you lies.!”
“Please. Oh, please! I’m not a dealer,” Amanda’s voice now was high and strained, her throat tightening in fear. “This is all a mistake. Oh, God, it can’t be happening. I would never use cocaine!” Amanda began to sob.

They let her cry for a minute. Then, suddenly, she felt the gentle hands on her shoulders again. She almost jumped out of the chair with fright. It was all too much to bear!
The soft voice came from behind, close to her ear; she could smell his cigarettes.
“Amanda. We want to help you. We aren’t just here to enforce the law; we are here to help confused little girls like you. But you must help us. You must cooperate.”
She felt the hands slide down her arms, the touch causing a shiver.
“If you don’t help us, things could get worse for you.” A hand slipped across her chest to her right breast. Amanda was petrified. She didn’t dare push him away.
She felt his mouth just at her right ear, the words barely a whisper, very soft and very gentle. “Much worse!” Fingers sought out her nipple. The whisper again, “Don’t make us hurt you.” The fingers punctuated the last word by pinching her nipple. The girl shrieked and reached for his hand. But his hand was gone. She heard his footsteps returning to the desk.

“Remove her blindfold.” It was pulled off, and she blinked at the bright lights.
“Now that you know where you stand, Miss Jones, we will let you think about your situation for a while. When next we meet, I hope you will be cooperative and give us the information we desire. Otherwise, we will be required to use more persuasive methods.”
“Much more persuasive!” said the other man with an evil grin.”
“Take her back to her cell.”
Two guards grabbed her arms, jerked her to her feet, and hooded and cuffed her. Then they hustled her out of the room.
"Much more persuasive!” said the other man with an evil grin.” - I can hardly wait. Miss Jones' reaction to a simple, slight touch of her breast was indignant enough! The mind fuck that this pause in proceedings will create is delicious! Another great episode PrPr

So our busy and eventful Thursday is coming to an end.
What are the plans of the CNB interrogators?:bash:
Have Musa and Jack made any more progress in the computer files unraveling the conspiracy?:icon_pc:
Will sparks fly when Chunhua and Jeffrey get together for Tapas?:encama:
How is Amanda holding up under the strain?:cheer: Who is she going to throw under the bus to save herself?:bdsm-wink:
Can't wait to find out!:icon_popcorn:
Oh! And how did that pre-caning party, that Mamat and Imran were throwing for Barb, go? :ura:

Have Musa and Jack made any more progress in the computer files unraveling the conspiracy?:icon_pc:
How is Amanda holding up under the strain?:cheer: Who is she going to throw under the bus to save herself?:bdsm-wink:
Oh! And how did that pre-caning party, that Mamat and Imran were throwing for Barb, go? :ura:
Is that just a gentle tease? Or is it your sadistic streak coming to the fore?

Don't think I've ever seen so many emoticons gathered together in one place:)

Here we complete Thursday. Next is Friday (caning day!)

Enam Puluh Enam (66)

Deputy Director’s Office, Central Narcotics Bureau, Thursday, 3:45 PM
Williams sat at his desk, shuffling some papers as Sergeant Hoa sat patiently waiting.
“How do you think that went, Sergeant?” asked Keffer without looking up from punching sheets and making a pile.
“Very well, sir. The bitch is terrified now. However, I think we could have gotten a confession today if we’d kept pushing her.”
Williams slipped the new pages into the file he’d had when they were questioning Amanda. “Yes, but I want her ready to admit to anything we want, to implicate her own mother as a heinous criminal if I wanted her too. And,” he looked up and winked at Hoa, “it’s fun toying with her.”
Hoa grinned back. “It is indeed, sir. She’s a pretty young thing. Very tempting morsel.”
“Very Tempting!” said Williams. “What do you think of Amanda’s investigative file?” he said, holding up the inch-thick file.
“God, that’s impressive, sir! I didn’t realize we had that much information on her.”
“We don’t,” smiled Keffer. This is mostly old trash papers, but Amanda won’t know that. I want her to think we have a massively researched dossier on her – more intimidating.”
“That is brilliant, sir! So what’s our next move?”
“As I already ordered, only a little inedible food tonight. Have the guards let her get two hours of sleep. The rest of the night like last. We have three more days with the slut. Tomorrow, same time, same place. By then end of that session, she’ll be begging to confess to anything!”
“Right, Sir,” said Hoa, rubbing his hands together and smiling.

Chief Inspector’s Office, Parliamentary Guards Headquarters, Thursday, 4:05 PM
Musa bin Ibrahim sat at his desk, completing forms. His intercom buzzed:
“DI Frost to see you, sir.”
“Send him right, in”
The older, rumpled detective walked in, carrying his signature fedora.
“Good Afternoon, my friend,” said Musa, rising and shaking his hand. “Caught up on your paperwork?”
“Totally. I found a Sergeant and a Constable without enough to do and gave it all to them.”
“Is that proper procedure? Aren't you required to complete them personally?”
“It works,” said Frost with a wink. “Back to our case, have we made progress with the computer logs?”
“After only five hours? You know there is a limit to our forensic computing resources?”
“Ok, I understand. Give me the bad news.”
“It’s going to take awhile. I have every man available on it, but the files were not designed to provide the answers we want. They were set up for HR to track pay and overtime for a single agent at a time. Also, there is an incredible volume of them. Well over one hundred employees of the CNB with every moment of their work recorded for the last fifteen years.”
“Ok, darling, bottom line. How much have your boys covered do far?”
“I just got an updated estimate” – Musa sifted through papers on his desk and then settled on a yellow Post-it® – “approximately 8% complete.”
“Only 8%! That’s going to take forever!”
“Days, but not forever. The good news is nothing so far of surveillance of Moore.”
“Yes, that is good, not unsurprising, but good. However, it's worthless to prove anything until every record is reviewed.”
“Yes. I have been told that the records are so detailed and complete that there is no way any work would have been done on Moore without showing up in the logs. I’ll keep my men at it until it is finished.”
“I hope Barbara Moore holds out that long.”
“Beyond our control, my friend,” said Musa with a sigh.

OLA Cocina del Mar, Marina District, Thursday, 6:00 PM
Jeffrey rose to greet Dr. Liú. The Chinese doctor looked stunning as usual. However, Hodges felt that she particularly glowed tonight with the slightest flush on her porcelain white skin. He kissed her cheek, and she responded with a long kiss in return.
They sat down and ordered drinks.

Chunhua’s first question derailed Jeffrey’s desire for a light, romantic conversation.
“How is your dear assistant doing? I got a copy of her medical file. She should be out of hospital by now?”
“She’s out, all right. She’s been arrested by the CNB!”
“No!”
Jeffrey proceeded to relate the story of Amanda’s arrest and his being denied access until Monday. Chunhua expressed sorrow and sympathy. She then asked about Barbara’s appeal. Jeffrey expressed his cautious optimism and said he hoped for the decision before the weekend. That, of course, led to a discussion of the caning scheduled for Friday. Chunhua assured Hodges that Barb would survive the flogging, no matter how horrific.
When their food arrived, the two struggled to engage in lighter conversation, but it was forced. Too much pain and suffering was hanging over the minds of both.

Finally, just before the desserts arrived, Dr. Liú broached the subject for which she had asked to meet.
“Jeffrey,” she said, leaning forward and speaking almost a whisper. “I have a message for you from Barbara. What I tell you cannot be traced back to me!”
Hodges leaned forward with sudden curiosity. “I shall never breathe a word to anyone! What is it?”
“Will you come to my place after dinner? We can speak privately there.”
“Of course,” Jeffrey replied. There were, naturally, two reasons for his quick assent.

Holding Cell, Central Narcotics Bureau, Thursday, 6:30 PM
Amanda sat on the edge of her cot, legs up, arms wrapped tightly around, hugging herself and crying softly.
No amount of positive thinking or cheerleader pep had been able to lift the terrible feeling of doom.

Her bag contained cocaine! It just wasn’t possible, she thought. Yet the gentle policemen had said two different labs had the same result – cocaine. Fatimah told her it was just some ”safe” uppers. She had been desperate to get the work done for Miss Moore’s appeal, and even her work ethic was not enough for her to go days with almost no sleep and still be productive. Fati, as everyone called the Malay college girl in the dorms, had offered to help her. She even had refused payment. How could it be cocaine?
Whatever the answers, thought Amanda, Fati could not have meant to hurt her.

It had been a big mistake to say she’d gotten the drugs in the dorm! She would have to deny that tomorrow. There was no way Amanda Jones would be a snitch and get a friend in trouble, she thought. She would just need to be brave and refuse to betray anyone!
That resolution made Amanda feel a little better about herself. Cheer up! - Regent Pride!

As she was still racking her brain to understand how she has gotten cocaine, the cell door opened, and the guards brought her dinner - a bowl of gray ‘stuff’* and a cup of water. Ravenously hungry despite her worry, she eagerly shoved a spoonful in her mouth. She gagged at the taste.

Commandant’s Quarters, Changi Pison, Thursday, 7:30 PM
The Commandant was sitting in a comfortable chair in his study when his chief guard and another entered with Barbara Moore, chained and hooded.

“Remove the hood and her restraints.” Imran pulled off the hood and unlocked the cuffs and ankle fetters, leaving her standing naked in the center of the room, with just her collar and leash. Despite weeks of abuse and rapes, Barbara wrapped her arms around to cover her body. The futile display of modesty only increased her sensual appeal.
“When you first visited me here,” said the Commandant. “I recall you enjoyed the number four position. Why don’t we do that again?”
Barbara thought back with horror to the torturous position she had endured while this man raped her. However, she didn’t try to resist as the two guards forced her into the stressful, exposed posture. In a couple of minutes, she was bent over, her arms painfully raised high above her back, and her legs were already protesting an impossibly wide stand.
The other guard was dismissed, and Mamat and Imran stood, savoring the sight of the sex, vulnerable woman.

“This time, you are free from that foul hood, Miss Moore.” Said the Commandant. “I hope you show your gratitude as we emulate that quintessential American pastime, the “Double Header.” He retrieved two heavy riding crops from the wall rack, handed one to Imran, and stepped behind her.
Barbara said nothing, concentrating instead on steeling herself for whatever ordeal lay ahead. Her joints ached already from the stretched and unnatural position. She knew more pain was to come.
Moore did not have to wait long for that expectation to be fulfilled. Mamat tapped his crop a few times on her inner thighs before snapping a hard blow at where her thigh muscles showed taut, a few inches below her obscenely open pussy.
Barb’s groan of pain was quickly followed by another when Imran delivered an expertly aimed shot to catch the side of her left breast.
The two men settled into a routine of strolling counter-clockwise around the bound and pinioned woman, lashing out at random to kiss her most sensitive skin with the weighted leather keepers. Red splotches appeared on her flanks, ass, inner thighs, and, most frequently, her breasts.
As the men became more aroused, their blows became more frequent and more focused on her prominent nipples and gaping pussy. Mamat brought out a rachet steel mouth gag, jaw-spreader. After strapping it around Barb’s head, he forced her mouth wide and locked off the ratchet.

Dropping his pants and waving his full erection in front of her face, he said, “I’d suggest you use your tongue to get me off before you choke on my cock down your throat!” With that, he roughly shovel his meat into Moore’s mouth, hitting the back on the first thrust and causing her to gag.
Imran, meanwhile, had more self-control or more cruelty. He restrained his urge to plunge his tool into Barbara’s sweet pussy. Instead, he continued “preparing” it but continually whacking it with hard blows from his crop. He watched her spread purse become red and bruised from the repeated assault. Finally, he could take it no more and shoved himself into the swollen cunt.
Both men pounded Barbara back and forth between them. Soon the Commandant came, flooding her mouth with his jism. Shortly after, Imran did the same in her cunt.

Leaving Barb groaning from the pain of her bondage, the two sat down and enjoyed two beers. As they relaxed, they commented on their prisoner’s sexual attributes.
Fifteen minutes later, they grabbed the crops and went to pick up where they had left off.

* “slop” - a specialty of the CNB, slop was developed to be used as part of a system to break down a prisoner’s physical and mental resistance. A reasonably balanced and nutritional meal, it was engineered to have a repulsive effect. It came in five versions: #1 to #5. All were grey and gelatinous textured. No pleasing seasoning or spices added. #1 was almost tasteless. As the versions progressed to #5, noxious flavorings were added in increasing amounts. Rancid, metallic, and putrid overtones were used to create a taste, that by #5, rendered the food completely inedible. Desperate, half-starved prisoners were known to swallow a few spoonfuls of #5, but always vomited it back up. Amanda’s #2 combined the unappetizing blandness of #1 with slight notes of the noxious flavors.

Here we complete Thursday. Next is Friday (caning day!)

Enam Puluh Enam (66)

Deputy Director’s Office, Central Narcotics Bureau, Thursday, 3:45 PM
Williams sat at his desk, shuffling some papers as Sergeant Hoa sat patiently waiting.
“How do you think that went, Sergeant?” asked Keffer without looking up from punching sheets and making a pile.
“Very well, sir. The bitch is terrified now. However, I think we could have gotten a confession today if we’d kept pushing her.”
Williams slipped the new pages into the file he’d had when they were questioning Amanda. “Yes, but I want her ready to admit to anything we want, to implicate her own mother as a heinous criminal if I wanted her too. And,” he looked up and winked at Hoa, “it’s fun toying with her.”
Hoa grinned back. “It is indeed, sir. She’s a pretty young thing. Very tempting morsel.”
“Very Tempting!” said Williams. “What do you think of Amanda’s investigative file?” he said, holding up the inch-thick file.
“God, that’s impressive, sir! I didn’t realize we had that much information on her.”
“We don’t,” smiled Keffer. This is mostly old trash papers, but Amanda won’t know that. I want her to think we have a massively researched dossier on her – more intimidating.”
“That is brilliant, sir! So what’s our next move?”
“As I already ordered, only a little inedible food tonight. Have the guards let her get two hours of sleep. The rest of the night like last. We have three more days with the slut. Tomorrow, same time, same place. By then end of that session, she’ll be begging to confess to anything!”
“Right, Sir,” said Hoa, rubbing his hands together and smiling.

Chief Inspector’s Office, Parliamentary Guards Headquarters, Thursday, 4:05 PM
Musa bin Ibrahim sat at his desk, completing forms. His intercom buzzed:
“DI Frost to see you, sir.”
“Send him right, in”
The older, rumpled detective walked in, carrying his signature fedora.
“Good Afternoon, my friend,” said Musa, rising and shaking his hand. “Caught up on your paperwork?”
“Totally. I found a Sergeant and a Constable without enough to do and gave it all to them.”
“Is that proper procedure? Aren't you required to complete them personally?”
“It works,” said Frost with a wink. “Back to our case, have we made progress with the computer logs?”
“After only five hours? You know there is a limit to our forensic computing resources?”
“Ok, I understand. Give me the bad news.”
“It’s going to take awhile. I have every man available on it, but the files were not designed to provide the answers we want. They were set up for HR to track pay and overtime for a single agent at a time. Also, there is an incredible volume of them. Well over one hundred employees of the CNB with every moment of their work recorded for the last fifteen years.”
“Ok, darling, bottom line. How much have your boys covered do far?”
“I just got an updated estimate” – Musa sifted through papers on his desk and then settled on a yellow Post-it® – “approximately 8% complete.”
“Only 8%! That’s going to take forever!”
“Days, but not forever. The good news is nothing so far of surveillance of Moore.”
“Yes, that is good, not unsurprising, but good. However, it's worthless to prove anything until every record is reviewed.”
“Yes. I have been told that the records are so detailed and complete that there is no way any work would have been done on Moore without showing up in the logs. I’ll keep my men at it until it is finished.”
“I hope Barbara Moore holds out that long.”
“Beyond our control, my friend,” said Musa with a sigh.

OLA Cocina del Mar, Marina District, Thursday, 6:00 PM
Jeffrey rose to greet Dr. Liú. The Chinese doctor looked stunning as usual. However, Hodges felt that she particularly glowed tonight with the slightest flush on her porcelain white skin. He kissed her cheek, and she responded with a long kiss in return.
They sat down and ordered drinks.

Chunhua’s first question derailed Jeffrey’s desire for a light, romantic conversation.
“How is your dear assistant doing? I got a copy of her medical file. She should be out of hospital by now?”
“She’s out, all right. She’s been arrested by the CNB!”
“No!”
Jeffrey proceeded to relate the story of Amanda’s arrest and his being denied access until Monday. Chunhua expressed sorrow and sympathy. She then asked about Barbara’s appeal. Jeffrey expressed his cautious optimism and said he hoped for the decision before the weekend. That, of course, led to a discussion of the caning scheduled for Friday. Chunhua assured Hodges that Barb would survive the flogging, no matter how horrific.
When their food arrived, the two struggled to engage in lighter conversation, but it was forced. Too much pain and suffering was hanging over the minds of both.

Finally, just before the desserts arrived, Dr. Liú broached the subject for which she had asked to meet.
“Jeffrey,” she said, leaning forward and speaking almost a whisper. “I have a message for you from Barbara. What I tell you cannot be traced back to me!”
Hodges leaned forward with sudden curiosity. “I shall never breathe a word to anyone! What is it?”
“Will you come to my place after dinner? We can speak privately there.”
“Of course,” Jeffrey replied. There were, naturally, two reasons for his quick assent.

Holding Cell, Central Narcotics Bureau, Thursday, 6:30 PM
Amanda sat on the edge of her cot, legs up, arms wrapped tightly around, hugging herself and crying softly.
No amount of positive thinking or cheerleader pep had been able to lift the terrible feeling of doom.

Her bag contained cocaine! It just wasn’t possible, she thought. Yet the gentle policemen had said two different labs had the same result – cocaine. Fatimah told her it was just some ”safe” uppers. She had been desperate to get the work done for Miss Moore’s appeal, and even her work ethic was not enough for her to go days with almost no sleep and still be productive. Fati, as everyone called the Malay college girl in the dorms, had offered to help her. She even had refused payment. How could it be cocaine?
Whatever the answers, thought Amanda, Fati could not have meant to hurt her.

It had been a big mistake to say she’d gotten the drugs in the dorm! She would have to deny that tomorrow. There was no way Amanda Jones would be a snitch and get a friend in trouble, she thought. She would just need to be brave and refuse to betray anyone!
That resolution made Amanda feel a little better about herself. Cheer up! - Regent Pride!

As she was still racking her brain to understand how she has gotten cocaine, the cell door opened, and the guards brought her dinner - a bowl of gray ‘stuff’* and a cup of water. Ravenously hungry despite her worry, she eagerly shoved a spoonful in her mouth. She gagged at the taste.

Commandant’s Quarters, Changi Pison, Thursday, 7:30 PM
The Commandant was sitting in a comfortable chair in his study when his chief guard and another entered with Barbara Moore, chained and hooded.

“Remove the hood and her restraints.” Imran pulled off the hood and unlocked the cuffs and ankle fetters, leaving her standing naked in the center of the room, with just her collar and leash. Despite weeks of abuse and rapes, Barbara wrapped her arms around to cover her body. The futile display of modesty only increased her sensual appeal.
“When you first visited me here,” said the Commandant. “I recall you enjoyed the number four position. Why don’t we do that again?”
Barbara thought back with horror to the torturous position she had endured while this man raped her. However, she didn’t try to resist as the two guards forced her into the stressful, exposed posture. In a couple of minutes, she was bent over, her arms painfully raised high above her back, and her legs were already protesting an impossibly wide stand.
The other guard was dismissed, and Mamat and Imran stood, savoring the sight of the sex, vulnerable woman.

“This time, you are free from that foul hood, Miss Moore.” Said the Commandant. “I hope you show your gratitude as we emulate that quintessential American pastime, the “Double Header.” He retrieved two heavy riding crops from the wall rack, handed one to Imran, and stepped behind her.
Barbara said nothing, concentrating instead on steeling herself for whatever ordeal lay ahead. Her joints ached already from the stretched and unnatural position. She knew more pain was to come.
Moore did not have to wait long for that expectation to be fulfilled. Mamat tapped his crop a few times on her inner thighs before snapping a hard blow at where her thigh muscles showed taut, a few inches below her obscenely open pussy.
Barb’s groan of pain was quickly followed by another when Imran delivered an expertly aimed shot to catch the side of her left breast.
The two men settled into a routine of strolling counter-clockwise around the bound and pinioned woman, lashing out at random to kiss her most sensitive skin with the weighted leather keepers. Red splotches appeared on her flanks, ass, inner thighs, and, most frequently, her breasts.
As the men became more aroused, their blows became more frequent and more focused on her prominent nipples and gaping pussy. Mamat brought out a rachet steel mouth gag, jaw-spreader. After strapping it around Barb’s head, he forced her mouth wide and locked off the ratchet.

Dropping his pants and waving his full erection in front of her face, he said, “I’d suggest you use your tongue to get me off before you choke on my cock down your throat!” With that, he roughly shovel his meat into Moore’s mouth, hitting the back on the first thrust and causing her to gag.
Imran, meanwhile, had more self-control or more cruelty. He restrained his urge to plunge his tool into Barbara’s sweet pussy. Instead, he continued “preparing” it but continually whacking it with hard blows from his crop. He watched her spread purse become red and bruised from the repeated assault. Finally, he could take it no more and shoved himself into the swollen cunt.
Both men pounded Barbara back and forth between them. Soon the Commandant came, flooding her mouth with his jism. Shortly after, Imran did the same in her cunt.

Leaving Barb groaning from the pain of her bondage, the two sat down and enjoyed two beers. As they relaxed, they commented on their prisoner’s sexual attributes.
Fifteen minutes later, they grabbed the crops and went to pick up where they had left off.

* “slop” - a specialty of the CNB, slop was developed to be used as part of a system to break down a prisoner’s physical and mental resistance. A reasonably balanced and nutritional meal, it was engineered to have a repulsive effect. It came in five versions: #1 to #5. All were grey and gelatinous textured. No pleasing seasoning or spices added. #1 was almost tasteless. As the versions progressed to #5, noxious flavorings were added in increasing amounts. Rancid, metallic, and putrid overtones were used to create a taste, that by #5, rendered the food completely inedible. Desperate, half-starved prisoners were known to swallow a few spoonfuls of #5, but always vomited it back up. Amanda’s #2 combined the unappetizing blandness of #1 with slight notes of the noxious flavors.
At last Jeffrey has been made aware of Amanda's plight! She need fear no more - an excellent Friday read PrPr

Cheer up! - Regent Pride!

Some people never move beyond high school, do they? It remains their moral and intellectual compass for the rest of their lives. Amanda, apparently is still there even in her present unenviable plight. Fight team fight! We’ll win this game!

Some people never move beyond high school, do they? It remains their moral and intellectual compass for the rest of their lives. Amanda, apparently is still there even in her present unenviable plight. Fight team fight! We’ll win this game!
She's only 19 (I'd make her younger if CF would allow), for Christ's sake! What's wrong with retaining some childish innocence and enthusiasm? She's worked hard to try to achieve her childhood dreams! I admire that. We have enough cynical, sarcastic, self-centered, dried-up old bitches in this world. A few girls, young at heart and full of positive thoughts and high school cheer are needed now!:amen:

Sorry. Rant over.

Back
Top Bottom