In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
The pillory is still a brilliant invention! The naked woman who is put in the pillory offers a remarkable view of her orifices! Her buttocks are exposed and seems to ask for caress of the whip and then be removed to accommodate an erect penis in her tight anus and her vagina dripping with cum Before ejaculating, you must take the time to get around and come make offering of hot sperm in her mouth just as available. If it is a man as naked as the woman who is attached to it, his penis, scrotum and anus are accessible to be carressed or tormented at choice In the front, his tongue is just at a good height to get into the vagina, drink at the source of female nectar before wrapping around the clitoris, love button trigger orgasms. Obviously; all the possibilities men women are possible according to the preferences of each one, so that the sex wins. Thank you pillory, let's be numerous on and around! Come all males and females we can all together let our bodies exhult and our shouts of enjoyment prove our grouped orgasms.

Excuse me for this moment of romance in our wild world !!!

The pillory is still a brilliant invention! The naked woman who is put in the pillory offers a remarkable view of her orifices! Her buttocks are exposed and seems to ask for caress of the whip and then be removed to accommodate an erect penis in her tight anus and her vagina dripping with cum Before ejaculating, you must take the time to get around and come make offering of hot sperm in her mouth just as available. If it is a man as naked as the woman who is attached to it, his penis, scrotum and anus are accessible to be carressed or tormented at choice In the front, his tongue is just at a good height to get into the vagina, drink at the source of female nectar before wrapping around the clitoris, love button trigger orgasms. Obviously; all the possibilities men women are possible according to the preferences of each one, so that the sex wins. Thank you pillory, let's be numerous on and around! Come all males and females we can all together let our bodies exhult and our shouts of enjoyment prove our grouped orgasms.

Excuse me for this moment of romance in our wild world !!!
Before all that, you can begin with a little interrogation.
Sit yourself down on a comfortable seat in front of me.
You can start with simple tortures - fingernails slowly levered out, the thumbscrew,
alternating with some warm-up strokes with the cane on my bum,
maybe introduce me to the pleasures of electricity -
ratchet up the agony stage by stage, take your time,
i'm going nowhere, and my body's all yours to play with ... :p

Before all that, you can begin with a little interrogation.
Sit yourself down on a comfortable seat in front of me.
You can start with simple tortures - fingernails slowly levered out, the thumbscrew,
alternating with some warm-up strokes with the cane on my bum,
maybe introduce me to the pleasures of electricity -
ratchet up the agony stage by stage, take your time,
i'm going nowhere, and my body's all yours to play with ... :p
Indeed, it's a great moment for you as for me! You are there naked and offered, your pussy dripping thinking about the abuse that I will make you suffer! But I'm just brushing against you, I'm going slowly and enjoying your exposure! Your breasts with hardened nipples, your buttocks, your back and your thighs that are waiting impatiently for lashes, your belly that shudders, your ass and your sex that call for violent penetration, your mouth half-open hoping to receive a sperm discharge, your eyes that tell me come, I'm waiting for you. Everything in you inspires me and, as naked as you, my cock is erected, ready for the assault. I will come, the storm will be unleashed, you will undergo everything you want until one or more intense orgasms. Thank you pillory for allowing us to live such moments! I hope after that, we will reverse the roles ...

Kathy might like this video. It features pillory bondage and sex and oral sex...

Kathy might like this video. It features pillory bondage and sex and oral sex...
:very_hot::bdsm-heart:

bdsmlr-24692-J0UNNtGfIb.jpg

This is going to hurt ... :facepalm:

Nice outfit ... little breezy on the sides though :confused:

Oh fuck. Oh my fucking god! I can't believe this.

I'm stuck in this damn thing, forced to bend over. And of course I'm naked!

They put this goddamn thing in my mouth, forcing my jaws apart keeping my mouth wide open. They said it's because several men will be using my mouth for pleasure this evening. Oh dear god....they can't be serious, can they?!

I'm beginning to wonder if it such a good idea to join this club...this little "society" as they call it. I mean, I knew I was going to suffer. I was ready for that. I knew there would be plenty of sex, and not all of it on my terms. But there are limits, right?

Oh fuck. Oh my fucking god! I can't believe this.

I'm stuck in this damn thing, forced to bend over. And of course I'm naked!

They put this goddamn thing in my mouth, forcing my jaws apart keeping my mouth wide open. They said it's because several men will be using my mouth for pleasure this evening. Oh dear god....they can't be serious, can they?!

I'm beginning to wonder if it such a good idea to join this club...this little "society" as they call it. I mean, I knew I was going to suffer. I was ready for that. I knew there would be plenty of sex, and not all of it on my terms. But there are limits, right?

You might want to do some research next time :oops:

Back
Top Bottom