In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
Attractive and well designed stocks except that the wrist holes are too large. The second is particularly severe with a massive wooden stock unsupported. As I look at the beast I wonder how long I could sit there supporting the weight before my body gives out - definitely an interesting afternoon. The young woman to the side has and interesting rod - a a few strokes with that would make the afternoon very stimulating. Of course because the device is unsupported a five mile walk carrying the beast would also be interesting. The first example is also interesting and an afternoon standing in them would be quite fun. The rain is a nice touch adding to the general misery of the ordeal.

I find this entire subject stimulating since as a slave I would expect to spend days in this sort of restraint.

While her husband was away at the Crusade, Lady Barbara had given free rein to her raging sexual impulses, bedding several of the more handsome youths in the village and enjoying Sapphic pleasure with her more highborn lady friends. Now, her husband has returned unexpectedly and the day of reckoning arrived.
He instigated a quick trial, at which Lady Barbara was condemned as a harlot, and sentenced to be displayed naked for three hours on the road to the castle
before receiving the traditional thirty nine lashes in the castle courtyard.

Back
Top Bottom