Indian Summer

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi there,
yesterday we had our last outdoors session this year, I'm afraid. It's about to get bloody cold here.
Anyway, meet anoter skinny beauty - Vika and a happy family couple - Alex and ..... I'm looking forward for Mr.Apostate to give us the name of the blond one. My memory doesn't serve me right anymore, you know. :D
Enjoy and stay in touch.
Makar The Sclerotic

Can't remember the blonde's name either, Makar. Which is a shame, since she zaps several of my kinks simultaneously.

Wow.

Oh. My. God.

Next year, dress the guy from Slaves in Love in a toga, and you will be so there.

Thanks for the peek.

P.S. How about "Jamie," for she looks a lot like the lady who relieved me of my virginity back when Nixon was president.

Those following a similar thread know that this blonde is the improbably pretty Ulia, one of the first models who performed for Makar's site. One of the reasons I didn't recognize her is her breasts are considerably larger than they were three years ago. I thought she'd had a boob job, but Makar informed me that they're still real. She had a baby in the last year and is still nursing.

All I can say is that motherhood becomes her. Lots.

And so we get to enjoy Ulia again, not only her screamingly erotic dance on Makar's cross, but also employing her formidable skills as a fellatrix.

Fantastic.

Yes, milk lovers on video can to see it from titses Ulia, when she on cross.

Damn.

OK, newbies. That link doesn't bring you directly to the clip.

Move your cursor to the upper right of your screen and click on "series."

Scroll down to the lower right corner. There you will find the pic that is Ulia's link.

And you'll see a number of others on that page as well.

Coming soon at our site in full colour + more than an hour of DVD quality video with original sound.

Back
Top Bottom