Innocent Or Guilty?

Do your preference your victims to be guilty or innocent when the face their torture/crux/execution?

• Guilty

• Innocent

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
In YOUR ideal fantasy what turns you on more, who deserves the punishment more, who would you see receive the punishment? Heather or Aiden?
Aiden deserves the punishment simply for putting those boots with those stockings. :p
:confused::doh::devil:

Actually, let's crucify both of them. Variety is the spice of life.

Generally I don't really care whether she is innocent or guilty. I tend toward innocent in my stories because what really fascinates me is that opening up of the girl to the point of vulnerability, and acceptance (however reluctantly) of that vulnerability. The path to the crucifixion is similar to negotiating away inhibitions, overcoming her shyness, and encouraging her surrender. In the end, I don't care if she's guilty, as long as she becomes sympathetic.

I personally prefer innocence. It goes with my favorite fantasy, sacrifice for your lover. I wrote about it in one of my stories.
But then again, this dialogue from "Unforgiven" is pretty simple and convincing.
The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.
Will Munny: We all have it coming, kid

Last edited:
"Guilty" and "Innocent" can be vague terms. In my story, "A Noble Death", the women are "guilty" of treason & heresy because they have spoken out for their beliefs. A Christian martyr on the cross is "guilty" of refusing to honor the gods of Rome. A runaway slave on the cross is "guilty" of having sought freedom. A dissident being torture by a fascist regime is "guilty" of opposing said regime. A witch being burned at the stake is "innocent" in our eyes, but "guilty" in the eyes of the law of their time. Although they might be "guilty" of making love potions, telling fortunes, performing abortions, they certainly never rode a broom & kissed Satan's ass. But, they confessed, so they a "guilty" according to the law.

I suppose it's these gray area guilty/innocent stories that appeal to me most.
This is a strong notion that runs deep in the Sado masochism community and a great argument for guilty I think! That sense of justice

A sense of justice? The judge is always right. With that remark, as Naraku points out, that the judge's verdict is driven by the political context of his justice system, and that grey zone makes it all interesting.

Concerning Heather and Aiden; one could say :
Heather is guilty and Aiden is innocent (sounds the most rightful). But also :
Heather is guilty but protected by the Geneva Convention, and Aiden is guilty because she is a witch.
Or : Heather is guilty and never mind the Geneva Convention so she gets crucified anyway.

The point is, if it is my decision, then I have to hope that the political system keeps backing me up.

If the system changes, or the system wants to ge rid of me, there is a good reason to find me guilty (for executing a POW protected by the Geneva Convention and for executing an innocent woman) and to nail me as the next.

Ooohhh - I forgot to ask. Do you have a pointer to where I might find the link to the consentual/non-consentual thread? Thank you, Joker!
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/consensual-or-non-consensual.4282/

The 'Search Forums' facility on the top bar works pretty efficiently,
to find a thread, just type in a key-word like 'consensual' and check 'search titles only'.
The only irritation is that it tends to reject short words (4 letters or less),
even if they happen to be 'key-words' (and it won't recognise incorrect spellings ;))

Last edited:
I have not gone yet in detail through the consensual/non-consensual thread. Personally, I think the contrast is rather acceptance/non-acceptance. To my personal language feeling, the notion of consensuality rather applies to equality between the participating partners, which is not present in an execution fantasy, where one excerts power and the other one has to undergo it, voluntarily or not. Even more, an accepting condemned can struggle and resist, out of pure fear, even when he or she is in an accepting mood.

Neither the pure sacrifice, nor the innocence thing are my personal favourites. Rather the combination of guilt and acceptance (wherein 'guilt' has a broad sense, let's say, where there is smoke, there is fire).

Innocent. Sleeping in my Parents home. 11pm. The house is quiet. The sound of horses awakes me with a start. I hear my Father. He opens the door. I hear him talking, then shouting. The sound of a musket and his cry.

Soldiers. They kick my door in.

Sounds like a promising start to a story :rolleyes:

Aiden deserves the punishment simply for putting those boots with those stockings. :p
:confused::doh::devil:

Actually, let's crucify both of them. Variety is the spice of life.

Generally I don't really care whether she is innocent or guilty. I tend toward innocent in my stories because what really fascinates me is that opening up of the girl to the point of vulnerability, and acceptance (however reluctantly) of that vulnerability. The path to the crucifixion is similar to negotiating away inhibitions, overcoming her shyness, and encouraging her surrender. In the end, I don't care if she's guilty, as long as she becomes sympathetic.

Couldn't say better. I just can't choose. Probably because I know that 'innocence' or 'guilt' is just a matter of point of view :)

Back
Top Bottom