It Ended in Moscow

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
It was a public secret in the Kremlin that Joe Stalin took with Barb Mohr to every possible occasion he attended! :D
View attachment 1449638
Also a big annoyance that I had to be cropped out of every public event photograph, including the famous one of the “Big Three” taken at Yalta, in which they were all having a laugh at the way I jumped and yelped when Winston, as I was passing by to get out of the camera shot, suddenly reached out to pinch my tight little!

IMG_5494.jpeg

Last edited:
Also a big annoyance that I had to be cropped out of every public event photograph, including the famous one of the “Big Three” taken at Yalta, in which they were all having a laugh at the way I jumped and yelped when Winston, as I was passing by to get out of the camera shot, suddenly reached out to pinch my tight little!

View attachment 1449922
On each 'Big Three' summit, Roosevelt and Churchill, and later on Truman and Attlee, were so distracted by the presence of Barbara Mohr, that Stalin had no difficulty to obtain an agreement that made him snatch control over the whole Eastern Europe, while the other two hardly noticed!:roto2nuse:

Back
Top Bottom