"I've seen that girl somewhere" fotomanipulations real girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Muriel tortura de agujas 3.jpg
Despite the cruel torture and multiple violations of her anus that she was enduring, Muriel seemed stony and unwilling to renounce her faith or ask the praetor's wife for mercy. Ilithya did not know what to do.
6bfa3a5deea9729ae58b3875724debb4.jpg
- Go on,.... don't stop! ....This bitch has to scream. Her pussy, torture her pussy

Agujas 35a.jpg

So, the executioners changed instruments and began to insert a hot dildo into her pussy. However, Glabro stopped them just on time.

- What are you doing?, so you are going to kill her, there will be time for that, use....use a hot spit... on her clit.

- Yes, sir

agujas 30a.jpg
- No, no please, no

- Ha, ha, so you beg my pardon

- Go to hell!

- Go ahead, executioner!
agujas 31a.jpg
SSSSSSHHHH

- IIIIIAAAYYYYYYYYYY

ilithya.jpg
- Have you seen what you made me do? Now they have had to burn your clit, that little button that gives you so much pleasure. Ask me for forgiveness for the insult and I will make you stop suffering.

- I won't, you whore from hell!.

- It's okay, you wanted it. Executioner, write the titulus on the inside of the thighs with a hot iron.

- What do you want me to write, domina?

- MURIEL AD CRUCEM, so everyone will know the name of the whore.

agujas 32a.jpg
- NOOOOOOO, IIIAAAYYYYYY
ilithya.jpg
- So executioner, don't hurry, the important thing is that it can be read well

Muriel piss a.jpg
The executioner complied and took more than half an hour to write the painful and humiliating titulus. During the torture, Muriel piss herself in pain and passed out.

Muriel tits stocked.jpg
When Muriel regained consciousness, she saw that she had been taken back to her cell and the needles had been removed from her boobs. However, she was still in chains and stocks and her whole body ached terribly. In front of her, eight naked men masturbated, smiling at her with lust.

- Get on your knees and suck, bitch.

Muriel sucks 2.jpg
The young Christian spent the whole night with those eight men avid for sex with that beautiful young woman whom they had seen naked and chained all day before. In this way, Muriel paid like a whore for the costs of her own crucifixion and torture the next day.

Muriel buscada en la mazmorra.jpg
After being raped all night, Muriel was locked in a dark dungeon in chains. They only left her in peace for four hours in which she could not sleep because she could not get out of her head the cruel martyrdom that awaited her. As soon as it dawned they went to look for her in the dungeon.

- Get out, Christian, your patibulum is waiting for you.
Que me vais a hacer.jpg
Once in the courtyard of the praetorium, the chains were removed, but only to tie the patibulum to her shoulders. Untied, Muriel felt touched the wounds for the last time with both hands. The girl was afraid when she heard the shouting of the crowd outside.

- What, what are you going to do to me now?

Muriel colocandole el patibulum 3.jpg
Instead of answering him, the executioners brutally placed the heavy patibulum on his shoulders with rough ropes.

Muriel patibulum en el suelo.jpg
Then, while they prepared the procession to lead it through the streets of the city, Muriel sat on the ground again, wondering in confusion why they forced her to carry something so heavy.

patibulum pretorio.jpg
They forced her to sit up and dragged her towards the Praetorium gate. Then Muriel realized with horror that they were going to expose her completely naked in front of the mob with the infamous marks of torture on her skin.

Despite that, the brave girl feigned something of value.

- Come on magistrate, don't stay there, come with us and enjoy my crucifixion. I assure you that you will never forget my naked body writhing on the cross.

- How dare you? Executioner, whip that Christian bitch until her skin is flayed.

The executioner lashed her across the back while another soldier fitted the crown of thorns onto her head, causing more rivulets of blood to fall on her face.

Last edited:
Muriel con el patibulum flagelada.jpg
Muriel was taken out into the street and dragged by a chain attached to a horse. People crowded the sidewalks to see how the beautiful Christian aristocrat was led to the torture of the cross. To her shame, the girl heard the laughter of the people when she saw her naked body obscenely exposed to everyone's gaze. Her round, desirable ass was marked by welts from the lash and the small cross branded on her right buttock as a sign that she was to be crucified.

However, what was most embarrassing for her to show were her beautiful tits, which trembled when she stumbled and jerked from the lash. The girl couldn't help but have her nipples erect with arousal and she couldn't cover them with her arms because they were tied to the ends of the patíbulum.
Muriel ante glabro y lucretia 2.jpg
Two executioners continually whipped her with their flagrums soaked in salty vinegar, not so much to make her walk faster but for the sheer joy of making her suffer.
Muriel insulta a lucretia.jpg
- I don't understand how that bitch doesn't scream for mercy, Lucretia said to her friends. Those lashes must hurt like hell and yet she seems to be horny.

- Surely she is a nymphomaniac masochist like all those Christians who voluntarily accept crucifixion.
Muriel patibulum 6.jpg
- You are the whores, noble Romans. You who worship false idols and who sell your bodies for gold jewelry.
Muriel flagelada con el patibulum a cuestas 3.jpg
SSSHHHAACKKKK

- MMMMMMHHHHH

- Shut up and walk, bitch!, we have to get to the Esquiline Gate before the sun is high.

Muriel Hard whipping2.jpg
The slow and painful "Via Crucis" continued for a couple of hours. From the praetorium to the Esquiline Gate it took only half an hour in a straight line, but at Ilithya's command, the executioners made several detours through the streets of the city so that all the world could see Muriel carrying the short crossbar. So more people would be encouraged to see the crucifixion

Muriel delante del lupanar 2.jpg
One of the streets where there were more people was next to the lupanar, the house of the "lobas", that is, of the whores. The people who were there consuming the services of the whores stopped what they were doing when they saw the procession dragging Muriel to the place of execution.
Even the whores themselves came out of curiosity.

- What has that poor slave done to flog her so harshly? You are flaying her skin.

- Mind your own business, whore!, if you don't want us to take you with her. We have plenty of crosses and nails to crucify you all.

- You don't scare me, bully, tell me what the slave has done.

- She is not a slave, she is noblewoman and also a Christian.

- A noblewoman?, that's different, hit her harder. Hey girls!, do you want to see the crucifixion of one of those posh from the high neighborhoods? Why don't we close the brothel and go to the sessorium? Anyway all the men will be jerking off watching how they crucify and torture this bitch. And you, executioner, if you please me and torture her harshly, I'll do it for free.
Muriel patibulum latigazos 2.jpg

- Okay bitch, remember you promised.

And the executioners redoubled their lashes on Muriel's already battered back.
Muriel whipped at gate3.jpg
After two hours they finally reached the Esquiline Gate. Muriel's poor body was full of whipmarks and partially flayed so that blood oozed in thin rivulets from her multiple wounds. In any case, the brave girl continued walking towards her death by her own feet.
Muriel patibulum and hard whipping2.jpg
Finally they reached the place of execution outside the wall and a shiver of terror ran through the girl's body, because in addition to the stipe of the cross she saw the braziers and the instruments of torture that they were going to use to martyr her for hours.

muriel ante la cruz 12a.jpg
Once at the place of execution, the executioners removed the patibulum from Muriel's shoulders and mounted the cross on the ground.

As they prepared the martyrdom, Muriel was untied and naked in the middle of the contubernium.
Muriel antes de la crucifixion.jpg
At that moment she felt helpless and horny, naked in front of all those sadistic soldiers and hard-on executioners at the sight of that beautiful young woman. The Christian martyr understood that she was going to suffer the torture of the cross completely naked in front of hundred of people who had gathered to enjoy the cruel spectacle. That made the girl feel embarrassed and horny at the same time. Muriel also knew that these men around wanted her with their cocks stiff under their breeches.

muriel ante la cruz 11a.jpg
images (22).jpg

Muriel y el verdugo.jpg
- What is that?

- They are the flaying instruments,

- Oh my God!
- I will use them on your naked body when you hang on the cross. However, before crucifying, you have to pay your executioners for their services so get on your knees and get ready to suck cock

muriel en cuclillas 2b.jpg
So, Muriel squatted down and began to suck the soldiers' cocks to the laughter and jeers of the people.

Publico riendose de muriel.jpg
- Have you seen how the Christian virgin sucks?

- Christian virgin? she could have worked in the brothel with us, look at that skill.

- They have told me that she has learned to suck it in the praetorium, all the cocks in jail have passed through her mouth

- Yes, and judging by the redness of the other two holes, surely all the cocks of an entire cohort have passed through them.

- Ha ha ha
Muriel cum shot.jpg

- Ha, ha, ha. She must have her belly full of cum, she can´t swallow a drop more
Muriel tras el blowjob.jpg
After twenty minutes of sucking cocks, Muriel managed to extract the cum from the eight soldiers of the contubernium so that her entire body shone with liquid semen.

Muriel ante la cruz 10a.jpg
- Come on bitch, stop swallowing dicks, the time has come for you to pay on the cross for your betrayal

Muriel acostada en la cruz3.jpg
Muriel did not resist at any time, since she was already resigned to suffer martyrdom and had been taught by her teachers that this was how her faith was strengthened in the eyes of others. Next to the cross that was already mounted on the ground, the young woman saw the hammer and the four huge nails that the executioners were going to use to nail her arms and feet to the wood.

- Oh my God, exclaimed the young woman in a moment of weakness.
Muriel acostada en la cruz4a.jpg
One of the executioners brought a nail close to Mulier's face so that Mulier could see it and explained how he was going to drive it into her wrist. The young woman understood with horror because she had thought that he was going to stick it into the palm of her hand.

Ilithya y Lucretia llegando al sessorium.jpg
Despite her fear, Muriel lay submissively on the cross and stretched out her arms to be tied to the wood. Thus when they began to drive the nails into it, the executioners would prevent the convulsions of their victim, mad with pain, from hindering the procedure.

At that moment, Ilithya and his friend Lucretia arrived, accompanied by a slave.

-We have arrived on time, they have not yet begun to crucify her.
Muriel acostada en la cruz 6.jpg
- I knew you were coming, slut, you wouldn't miss this show for the world.

- Of course not, by the way, have you seen what the executioners have prepared for you? They were my idea, so your crucifixion won't be crueler. I assure you that when the torturers rip your skin off, it will give you time to regret a thousand times having insulted me.

Muriel a punto de ser crucificada1.jpg

- Go to hell, bitch!

- Come on, crucify her!.

Muriel crucificada delante d elas puertas de la ciudad2.jpg
Crucifying a young woman was a relatively easy and pleasant task for the praetorian carnifex and his team. They were men with great skill and experience in the matter of crucifixions. It was important to tie the victim solidly to the beams before driving the nails, as this was very painful. Even though the driving of the nails into the flesh was "clean" and did not break or splinter any bone, the metal ripped delicate nerves and tendons in its path so that the victim convulsed desperately trying to escape the pain.

Muñeca izquierda.jpg
However, Muriel's reactions were also strange during the crucifixion, since the young woman barely screamed or convulsed. The executioners started with both wrists at the same time, although the one on the left did it a little faster. The pain was intense as it showed that the young woman's face was trembling and tears were escaping in torrents from her beautiful eyes, but her screams were reduced to a minimum.

Spartacus-Vengeance-spartacus-vengeance-34232386-570-364.jpg
- I don't get it, I've seen other crucifixions and they usually scream like animals when nailed. Why doesn't she scream or ask for mercy?

muñeca derecha.jpg
The executioners struck the nails several times with sharp, metallic-sounding blows of their mallets, only stopping when the nail heads caught the wrists hard against the wood.
muriel muñecas clavadas.jpg
- By all the gods, is that a gesture of suffering, or is she in the arms of her lover? I don´t understand, it must be witchcraft. Well the executioners will make you scream like a pig. Come on, stick her feet in.

Some rich men came to the sessorium to see the crucifixion accompanied by their young slave girls.
esclavas anilladas.jpg
The rich merchant Flavio Marcelo brought with him two young slaves that he had bought two days before in the slave market and had their nipples and clitoris ringed. The two girls were scared by the sinister spectacle of Mulier's crucifixion and by being naked and ringed in public, but they were also horny as could be seen from their hard nipples and labia glistening with vaginal discharge.
Rico romano muestra a las esclavas2.jpg
- Slaves, I have brought you here for two reasons. First to give me pleasure while I watch the crucifixion and torture of that beautiful Christian and second so that you learn what it means to die on the cross. In three months I will have a party in my villa and one of you two will be crucified to delight my guests. I will choose for the cross the one who gives me less pleasure. So, on your knees and suck my dick.

clavando pies.jpg
A Christian slave felt compassion for Muriel's sufferings and approached the cross to comfort her because at that moment they were nailing her feet which was much more painful. This time, the young martyr cried out in pain as the nails wedged into her delicate metatarsals.

- Your example and your courage in martyrdom have convinced me to declare before my master that I am also a Christian, I know that he will have me crucified like you, but during my martyrdom I will remember your courage and that will give me strength. Have courage, Muriel, today you will be in paradise with our Lord.
Levantando la cruz2.jpg
The slave was forced to move away by the guards who prepared to put the cross upright.
Muriel cruz levantada.jpg
The cross was heavier than it previously seemed, so several more men were needed to put it upright, who even helped themselves with ropes and poles.

Muriel crucificada ante la puerta de la ciudad.jpg
Once the cross was raised and placed straight, Muriel was in a perfect vertical, in front of the city gate. That place was chosen on purpose because not only the public but hundreds or thousands of people who passed through it would witness her dreadfull torture on the cross.
Muriel crucificada publico burlandose.jpg
In fact, at that moment there were hundreds of people watching the crucifixion. After raising the cross, the executioners and guards let them approach Muriel. Some even dared to touch her.

Muriel crucificada y coronada de espinas.jpg
The woman felt at that moment more naked and defenseless than ever. It humiliated her. Besides her beautiful body was covered with the marks of torture: wounds, lashes, burns, even the titulus marked in red on her skin humiliated her. Now, all those pigs dared to touch her... and worst of all, all of that made her horny and she couldn't hide it.
Muriel observada por el publico.jpg
- By Jupiter, have you seen this? This Christian slut is horny when she should be howling in pain. Her sex shines from her own vaginal discharge.

Muriel crucificada mira desafiante.jpg
- You do seem horny as shown by that bulge that you try to hide in vain with your toga. For only one sextercio, the executioners will let you fuck me, why don't you do it?, whores in the brothel are more expensive.

Muriel crucified 20.jpg
- Do you also enjoy my torment, soldier, or are you just doing your duty? Does it make you horny to torture a defenseless woman?

- In an hour or so I will start to really enjoy, when you start to "dance", ha, ha.
Muriel debatiendose en la cruz 2.jpg
At first, Muriel did not understand the soldier's joke, but indeed, after more than half an hour of hanging on the cross, she began to feel the inevitable and painful effects of the crucifixion: increasing pain in the joints, muscle cramps, breath problems

The poor girl could only fight against it by constantly changing her posture, hanging by her arms or stretching out on the cross and standing on it.
Muriel crucified hard torture in front of gate.jpg
The latter was especially painful because then all the weight of her body fell on her delicate feet. In them the nails made a wedge between the metatarsals causing intense pain in the feet
Muriel de pie en la cruz3.jpg
Muriel then screamed and cried loudly to the delight of the audience, who counted aloud the seconds that the girl was able to remain standing on the cross before collapsing.
Muriel debatiendose en la cruz4.jpg
After an hour of remaining nailed to the cross, Muriel writhed in a hell of pain and despair in which each movement was a source of suffering... in reality her ordeal had only just begun...

Muriel ante las esclavas.jpg
As Muriel "danced" hanging from the cross in a painful and slow orgy of suffering, she watched as wealthy Roman citizens brought their female slaves to watch her torture. It was not strange that they did so, because the mature rich Romans considered the crucifixion of a beautiful woman like Muriel an exciting and very erotic spectacle. It was customary for young women to be crucified stark naked, without even a decent loincloth to conceal their sex. During the games in the arena, beautiful naked young women were always crucified for the delight of the public and if there were no female criminals, then slaves were crucified and tortured even if they were innocent of any guilt. Then rich men took their young slaves to the arena to liven up their games with long, sweet blowjobs. In this case they intended to do the same during Muriel's crucifixion.
Muriel con una esclava atada delante3.jpg
In other cases, such as Fulvia's, it was not a slave but an adulterous woman. Fulvia had cheated on her husband with another man and the cheated husband bought the praetor to sentence the adulterous woman to the most severe punishment: the torture of the cross. In fact, Fulvia was going to be crucified the following week and her husband took her to see Muriel's crucifixion not only to give him pleasure, but also to see up close the ordeal that she herself was going to experience in her flesh.
Muriel ante una esclava atada.jpg
Poor Fulvia saw Muriel writhing in pain on the cross and asked her husband for mercy, but he felt hurt in his pride and did not forgive his adulterous wife.
Muriel con dos esclavas arrodilladas.jpg
- Come on, slaves, kneel before the queen of whores. Muriel the Christian is actually a masochistic slut who enjoys being raped and tortured in public.
Muriel esclavas arrodilladas.jpg
The slaves shuddered with terror at the sight of the terrible torture marks on Muriel's body, knowing that many of them would have to face the ordeal of crucifixion when their lustful owners tired of them.

One of them was a Christian.

- I prayed for you Muriel so that you soon pass the trance of your martyrdom and can rest from your sufferings in the bosom of our lord.

- Shut up stupid, do you want them to crucify us all?

- Shut up you sinner, thank you girl, your prayer strengthens my determination to die for our Lord and our faith.

View attachment 1321913
As Muriel "danced" hanging from the cross in a painful and slow orgy of suffering, she watched as wealthy Roman citizens brought their female slaves to watch her torture. It was not strange that they did so, because the mature rich Romans considered the crucifixion of a beautiful woman like Muriel an exciting and very erotic spectacle. It was customary for young women to be crucified stark naked, without even a decent loincloth to conceal their sex. During the games in the arena, beautiful naked young women were always crucified for the delight of the public and if there were no female criminals, then slaves were crucified and tortured even if they were innocent of any guilt. Then rich men took their young slaves to the arena to liven up their games with long, sweet blowjobs. In this case they intended to do the same during Muriel's crucifixion.
View attachment 1321950
In other cases, such as Fulvia's, it was not a slave but an adulterous woman. Fulvia had cheated on her husband with another man and the cheated husband bought the praetor to sentence the adulterous woman to the most severe punishment: the torture of the cross. In fact, Fulvia was going to be crucified the following week and her husband took her to see Muriel's crucifixion not only to give him pleasure, but also to see up close the ordeal that she herself was going to experience in her flesh.
View attachment 1321965
Poor Fulvia saw Muriel writhing in pain on the cross and asked her husband for mercy, but he felt hurt in his pride and did not forgive his adulterous wife.
View attachment 1321973
- Come on, slaves, kneel before the queen of whores. Muriel the Christian is actually a masochistic slut who enjoys being raped and tortured in public.
View attachment 1321968
The slaves shuddered with terror at the sight of the terrible torture marks on Muriel's body, knowing that many of them would have to face the ordeal of crucifixion when their lustful owners tired of them.

One of them was a Christian.

- I prayed for you Muriel so that you soon pass the trance of your martyrdom and can rest from your sufferings in the bosom of our lord.

- Shut up stupid, do you want them to crucify us all?

- Shut up you sinner, thank you girl, your prayer strengthens my determination to die for our Lord and our faith.
Ah, yes, I've seen that girl before! :)

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/gadriella-of-the-imperial-wood.8826/post-602185

Sweet Gadriella! :bdsm-heart:

Back
Top Bottom