as you already know

ttps://missav.com/ja/search/gtj-
ttps://supjav.com/ja/?s=gtj-
ttps://hpjav.tv/ja?s=gtj-
ttps://ja.javhub.net/search/gtj-
ttps://japanhub.net/search/videos?search_query=gtj-
ttps://ja.javfor.tv/search/gtj-
Thank you for the links. I have used only javlibrary before

Wondering if anyone could help me identifying too japanese BDSM clips.

The first one is from a 7 minutes long clip, and I am searching for the whole movie for a very long time. Some people helped me identifying the studio set, which can be seen in many VAN ASSOCIATES films (label TIGHT) but I could not find this specific scene in any of them. Actually I love the sub-girl's reaction to the whip, and I love the fact that she has to count the strokes. This is my Holy Grail movie.

vlcsnap-2023-02-28-04h50m44s330.png

The other film I am looking for contains this scene with thise cute model. Actually if anybody could identify the model for me that would be a really great help too. From that clue I could do the work myself.

vlcsnap-2023-02-28-04h57m37s651.pngvlcsnap-2023-02-28-04h57m10s903.png

Thank you a lot in advance for any help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a peculiar interest for chinese women in the hands of japanese officers during sino-japanese war, extreme if possible.
Can anyone give me at least the link of one movie to buy ?

THX by advance

I recently found some dungeon torture movies worth sharing: Video 1 and Video 2

It's amazing to see someone still treating enslaved women like the worthless piece of meat they are. Even calling this objects "women" is too much, they deserve the worst punishments for the disgusting things they are!

It's funny how our fetishes can be different, or even totally opposite.
On the other hand, the victims of my stories are remarkable, courageous, estimable women from centuries past, savagely tortured by abominable sadists but always with a deep respect for who they are, never mutilated faces or slaps or scenes of degradation, piss, scatology, forced orgasm. Their death is a kind of tribute to their martyrdom.

BTW THX for sharing

Back
Top Bottom