Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice posting, Apos, nice complement to this fabulous thread. I discovered this forum following the trace of Jastrow and Marcus' drawings. Could you tell us who is the artist of the second pic and where does it come from? I loved it!

Martha, incoming PM.

Friday, April 6, 2018–Day 96: Here’s a reworking of a 2012 rendering called, "Lady by the Lake".

Since her arm is not clad in purest shimmering samite, holding aloft from the bosom of the water Excalibur, I’m going to assume she’s not the Lady of the Lake.

Ladies, the next time somebody invites you to spend the weekend at the lake, you might want to think about it some before you accept the invitation

Put one or both of the above images on the invitation, and Messaline or Barb might bite.

Since her arm is not clad in purest shimmering samite, holding aloft from the bosom of the water Excalibur, I’m going to assume she’s not the Lady of the Lake.
Aha, a Monty Python fan! :beer:

You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart lobbed a sword at you!

Aha, a Monty Python fan! :beer:

You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart lobbed a sword at you!

Hey. That’s how anarcho-syndicalist communes work. Further, my autocorrect tried to turn "anarcho" into "a nacho."

Saturday, April 7, 2018–Day 97: This is called "Arena Fun" and I believe it dates to 2007. I’ve done variations of it over the years and although I like a lot of it, I’ve never really been totally pleased with the final product. I did a few more tweaks this morning and thought I’d go ahead and post it.

Attachments

• arena fun2..jpg
    arena fun2..jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 635
Saturday, April 7, 2018–Day 97: This is called "Arena Fun" and I believe it dates to 2007. I’ve done variations of it over the years and although I like a lot of it, I’ve never really been totally pleased with the final product. I did a few more tweaks this morning and thought I’d go ahead and post it.

I noticed the sweat sliding off her body. Is that something new? It is a nice touch to the picture.

If I were her, i’d definitely feel as though I was being tweaked! :confused:

If I were her, i’d definitely feel as though I was being tweaked! :confused:

Depends on your definition of tweaked. Certainly this is a crude but effective strategy for getting to second base.

Attachments

• CB08F616-C644-4140-BC10-B3245CA4055D.jpeg
    CB08F616-C644-4140-BC10-B3245CA4055D.jpeg
    420.3 KB · Views: 515
What does rounding third look like?

In arena fun2 it looks like the dude's doing second and third base simultaneously. Much like in The Martyrdom of Saint Frigidia the Perpetual Virgin under Septimius Severus.

Attachments

• CC67699C-25BD-4080-B30E-39775CA1E476.jpeg
    CC67699C-25BD-4080-B30E-39775CA1E476.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 456
Back
Top Bottom