Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thursday, May 3, 2018–Day 123. Although it is now beginning to wane, the full moon we had earlier this week was lovely and with the milder temperatures and clear skies, we had a couple of perfect spring nights. (Last night, however, we had thunderstorms!) About the only that could have improved those lovely evenings, would have been the addition of an attractive young woman nailed to a cross–her naked body bathed in the bright moonlight... From 2012 and called "Moonrise 2.

Bringing up the rear here on Moonrise.

I see a crucifee in the nighttime as, if not asleep, to have succumbed to unconsciousness. Unless she has the kind of company that wants to keep her awake and aware.

Attachments

• 5AB80BF5-E846-4A6C-81AB-36E5D81C979F.jpeg
    5AB80BF5-E846-4A6C-81AB-36E5D81C979F.jpeg
    694.9 KB · Views: 638
Saturday, May 5, 2018–Day 125. Happy Cinco de Mayo (or Mexican St. Patrick’s Day as the bars around here refer to it) This is an early one. I found it in my files and I believe the three figures date to around 2006. It is just of the three figures. As far as I can tell, I never added a background or finished the rendering up. (At least I’ve been unable to find a finished rendering.) Anyway, I decided to see if I could provide a backgound and a backstory. Here’s the result and it is entitled "Doomed Trio".

"The brothel-keeper had a bit of dilemma with the unexpected arrival of these three new girls. An acquaintance of his–a well-known slaver-had brought them to serve as settlement of a rather substantial gambling debt and he had reluctantly accepted them. He had acquired them from the northern regions of the Empire, but what to do with them? His establishment featured exceptional and highly-skilled whores, trained from any early age to give his customers exquisite erotic pleasures through the skillful use of their 3 holes as well as their fingers and tongues–pleasures that could drive a man mad with desire. He rarely received complaints from his clientele about the quality of his whores. These three however, while attractive enough, were rank amateurs lacking the expertise that he had built his reputation upon. So how best to dispose of them? A summons to the villa of the Emperor’s sister provided the answer. He learned that she was planning a small entertainment–a garden party-- for some invited guests that evening and was in need of some suitable females to provide this entertainment. He knew her particular tastes and knew that they could best be described as extremes. Still, she paid very well and he assured her he would do what he could to accommodate she wishes. His thoughts quickly turned to the 3 new girls and he quickly realized they would be perfect candidates to provide this entertainment. After discussing the matter with the Domina, a course of action for the evening’s entertainment was developed. The three girls would be brought to the villa in the early afternoon. They would be stripped naked and tied spread-eagle to benches in garden. As her guests arrived they would be free to use and violate the girls in any manner they wished. Knowing the proclivities of her guests, he knew they would each get a thorough workout. During the dinner, additional violations were planned for them. First, the kennel-master had 3 well-trained mastiffs that would be given the opportunity to copulate with the girl’s for the amusement of the audience. Next, they would each be made to copulate with three large and rather aggressive stallions who would undoubtedly do great damage to the girl’s internal organs as a result of their equine ravishment. Afterwards they would be brutally whipped and then nailed to wooden crosses. As they garden party continued, actually ‘orgy’ would be a more descriptive word, the three would moan, writhe and scream in pain as they danced on their crosses. As a final entertainment, the girls would be painted with pitch and set ablaze–their final agonized screams echoing across the countryside. All in all, it sounded like a perfect solution to his problem and he knew that the Domina and her guests would also be most pleased with this outcome. He said his goodbyes and hurried back to the brothel to break the news of their fate to his trio of unfortunate girls..."

Attachments

• Doomed Trio.jpg
    Doomed Trio.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 683
Saturday, May 5, 2018–Day 125. Happy Cinco de Mayo (or Mexican St. Patrick’s Day as the bars around here refer to it) This is an early one. I found it in my files and I believe the three figures date to around 2006. It is just of the three figures. As far as I can tell, I never added a background or finished the rendering up. (At least I’ve been unable to find a finished rendering.) Anyway, I decided to see if I could provide a backgound and a backstory. Here’s the result and it is entitled "Doomed Trio".

"The brothel-keeper had a bit of dilemma with the unexpected arrival of these three new girls. An acquaintance of his–a well-known slaver-had brought them to serve as settlement of a rather substantial gambling debt and he had reluctantly accepted them. He had acquired them from the northern regions of the Empire, but what to do with them? His establishment featured exceptional and highly-skilled whores, trained from any early age to give his customers exquisite erotic pleasures through the skillful use of their 3 holes as well as their fingers and tongues–pleasures that could drive a man mad with desire. He rarely received complaints from his clientele about the quality of his whores. These three however, while attractive enough, were rank amateurs lacking the expertise that he had built his reputation upon. So how best to dispose of them? A summons to the villa of the Emperor’s sister provided the answer. He learned that she was planning a small entertainment–a garden party-- for some invited guests that evening and was in need of some suitable females to provide this entertainment. He knew her particular tastes and knew that they could best be described as extremes. Still, she paid very well and he assured her he would do what he could to accommodate she wishes. His thoughts quickly turned to the 3 new girls and he quickly realized they would be perfect candidates to provide this entertainment. After discussing the matter with the Domina, a course of action for the evening’s entertainment was developed. The three girls would be brought to the villa in the early afternoon. They would be stripped naked and tied spread-eagle to benches in garden. As her guests arrived they would be free to use and violate the girls in any manner they wished. Knowing the proclivities of her guests, he knew they would each get a thorough workout. During the dinner, additional violations were planned for them. First, the kennel-master had 3 well-trained mastiffs that would be given the opportunity to copulate with the girl’s for the amusement of the audience. Next, they would each be made to copulate with three large and rather aggressive stallions who would undoubtedly do great damage to the girl’s internal organs as a result of their equine ravishment. Afterwards they would be brutally whipped and then nailed to wooden crosses. As they garden party continued, actually ‘orgy’ would be a more descriptive word, the three would moan, writhe and scream in pain as they danced on their crosses. As a final entertainment, the girls would be painted with pitch and set ablaze–their final agonized screams echoing across the countryside. All in all, it sounded like a perfect solution to his problem and he knew that the Domina and her guests would also be most pleased with this outcome. He said his goodbyes and hurried back to the brothel to break the news of their fate to his trio of unfortunate girls..."

:eek:

As I said earlier on this thread, the back stories keep getting better and better! :)

Sunday, May 6, 2018–Day 126. To me, there’s something very appealing about seeing a suffering girl all alone on the cross in the middle of the night... From 2009 and entitled, "Night Death From Below".

I love this picture. The taught muscles with the night sky and stars enhancing the darkness of pain she is experiencing. The little bit of cum is a nice little touch.

Sunday, May 6, 2018–Day 126. To me, there’s something very appealing about seeing a suffering girl all alone on the cross in the middle of the night... From 2009 and entitled, "Night Death From Below".

Her torso grabs my libido and shakes it around some. But I’ll leave comments on her nipples and . . . outflow to the cross-as-orgasmatron crowd.

Well damn done again, Jas.

Attachments

• 2552C6BF-29B8-4CAE-BC25-748CC492A7BA.jpeg
    2552C6BF-29B8-4CAE-BC25-748CC492A7BA.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 517
Monday, May 7, 2019--Day 127. When the General returned from his long campaign in the North, he was greeted by the horrific sight of his wife and daughter dying on crosses. His rivals had enacted their terrible revenge... His revenge would soon follow... From 2012 and entitled "Crossed Mom and Daughter".

Attachments

• crossed mom and daughte rr.jpg
    crossed mom and daughte rr.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 590
Monday, May 7, 2019--Day 127. When the General returned from his long campaign in the North, he was greeted by the horrific sight of his wife and daughter dying on crosses. His rivals had enacted their terrible revenge... His revenge would soon follow... From 2012 and entitled "Crossed Mom and Daughter".
Yes, but did he take them down??? NOOOOOO....

I cannot wait to see his revenge. I think it will be filled with fury beyond hell on the women related in anyway to this.

I cannot wait to see his revenge. I think it will be filled with fury beyond hell on the women related in anyway to this.
Suppose it was the Emperor who ordered it? Getting jealous and annoyed by the general's increasing popularity after his succesful campaign?:eek:

Yes, but did he take them down??? NOOOOOO....

Yeah, that would count as an embarrassing oversight.

Jas, the ladies could use some dirt, lashes and other marks of torture postwork, but they’ll do.

Especially the daughter, who feeds directly into the lithe and young aspects of my fetish.

Attachments

• E4CC7432-04D5-4B3C-944D-E20F9032C321.jpeg
    E4CC7432-04D5-4B3C-944D-E20F9032C321.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 518
Barb really hates to be pictured from this angle...

tree god.jpg I'm amazed that Tree has retained this piece of information long enough to comment on it here!

I've seen other comments that suggest that she does. And the reason....? Barb....?

Three guesses .... :rolleyes:

Her torso grabs my libido and shakes it around some. But I’ll leave comments on her nipples and . . . outflow to the cross-as-orgasmatron crowd.

Tumescence and .... never mind. :devil:

Reminds me of a scene from the movie "Gladiator", but I think it was only his wife who he found crucified after his return? No wait, Bob just reminded me that it was his wife and his son! Close but not quite...

Last edited:
Suppose it was the Emperor who ordered it? Getting jealous and annoyed by the general's increasing popularity after his succesful campaign?:eek:

Very plausible, judging from what I know of Emperors, or even Presidents who think they are Emperors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom