Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wednesday, January 3, 2018--Day 3 This is called "Snow Queen" and it may have been the very first winter scene I ever did. I think it dates from 2005. Despite using the V3 figure (Boy, does she have a big ass!), I still like it. It sort of reminds me of a Currier and Ives print...except instead of a horse-drawn sleigh, it features a pack of wolves in the background and a naked girl on a cross in front...

Hey, wolves have to eat, too, just like birds, but can they jump high enough to reach the main course?

Sunday, January 7, 2018–Day 7: In the words of Oliver Hardy, "There’s another fine mess you’ve gotten us into." I don’t have any sisters, but I’m told it is always the other sister’s fault. Which of the two caused them both to wind up here? From 2006. One week down, fifty one more to go...

Finally, these two have time for a heart to heart talk. Probably should have happened sooner, though.

Monday, January 8, 2018–Day 8: In the darkness of the night, our lovely blond victim receives an unexpected visitor. Alone, naked, splayed open, in agony and totally helpless, she fears his intentions are less than honorable... Called "Night Visitor r" from 2008.

It's getting dark and she still isn't dead. At this point nothing that happens to her should come as a surprise.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018–Day 9: Some of you may recall my series, "The Passion Of Mary Catherine". I did an initial version of the story in 2007 using the V3 figure and then revised it using the V4 figure in 2010. For those of you unfamiliar with the work, the story is about a young nun who is fascinated with the story Christ’s crucifixion which becomes a deep and powerful erotic obsession and fantasy for the young woman. She imagines herself experiencing the various parts of the Crucifixion story while being abused and being tormented by shadowy ghostly forms. The story blends her religious devotion with her sensual, erotic desires. After that second revision, someone contacted me and asked if I could do a rendering showing her feet nailing which was not included in either versions of the story. Here is that addition to the 2010 version. It does not appear in the pdf of the story, so if you didn’t see it when I initially posted it, here it is.

Another edition of Fun with Nuns. The nuns, however, are excluded from sharing in the fun themselves. Funny - when I first laid eyes on this pic I didn't yet know that she is a nun(albeit an expiring one).

Wednesday, January 10, 2018–Day 10: A few years back, there was a U.S. TV series called "Touched By An Angel". Well, this young victim is being touched...but definitely NOT by an angel. Instead, 2 total strangers are taking advantage of the poor girl's helplessness by adding shame, violation and degradation to the intense torment and agony she is already experiencing. This render was originally posted in 2008 with some recent revisions.

Clearly the night shift people don't have enough to do.

Thursday, January 11, 2018–Day 11: Back in 2006, I was asked by someone if I could do something with carts and this is what I produced. Maybe this girl on the cross is a captured queen from the northern frontier regions and the other two are some of her maidens. Who doesn’t love a parade? (Actually I can think of at least three women who might not be real keen on the idea right about now...) Crucifixion on wheels is an interesting concept–bring the entertainment to the audience! In addition to the humiliation she must be feeling, I imagine every bump in the road and the sensation of her naked body swaying with each turn of the wheels would send great agony to the girl. And I expect pulling the heavy cart and its load was not that easy for the other two girls.

What a concept - crucifixion a la cart!

Friday, January 12, 2018–Day 12: Another early one from 2006. I named this girl Eva and she found herself in a bit of a predicament outside the walls of her town. Besides hanging naked in a rather painful and exposed position, she finds herself meeting the first of two rather unpleasant visitors who are very anxious to get to know her. The V3 figure was difficult to work with and sometimes you got some odd results, such as the somewhat massive thighs that Eva is sporting. I think she could crack open coconuts with them...

Just prior to this the girl had to eat a little crow. Now the crow's gonna eat her!

Saturday, January 13, 2018–Day 13: In the words of Bob Dylan:
"Well, they'll stone ya when you're trying to be so good
They'll stone ya just a-like they said they would
They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to go home
Then they'll stone ya when you're there all alone
But I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get stoned."

From 2010

Spring training going on here. The pitchers are working on their control. It's important to be able to throw strikes with consistency.

Sunday, January 14, 2018–Day 14:
Why bother to cut down a tree when you have a whole forest of perfectly good trees to which to nail a pretty victim...?
"Honey, did I leave my keys in there...?

From 2009

Not enough time to make a proper cross? And, if you actually find a set of keys in there, the wife probably did do something evil enough to deserve crucifixion.

Monday, January 15, 2018–Day 15: It is colder than cold where I am today with severe wind chill advisories. People are trying to come up with ways to keep warm. Here’s one way...although I really don’t recommend it...

Back in 2006, I called it "Flaming Red"

The violators just want to see what they're doing in the dark.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018–Day 17: In 2007, I thought I’d do a variation of ‘riding the rail’, an American frontier tradition that essentially involves forcing a victim to straddle a fence rail and be carried through to town with much verbal abuse and sometimes tar and feathers. (A story attributed to Abraham Lincoln has him quoting a victim of being ridden out of town on a rail and saying, "If it weren't for the honor of the thing, I'd just as soon it happened to someone else.") Attached is an illustrated example of the technique from Mark Twain's "Huckleberry Finn".
I thought this technique could be adapted to a Roman environment and would involve the delivery a pretty nude victim (or victims) to a grim fate on a cross in the arena. My attempt to do this, however, turned into a bit of a disaster. I did a test rendering of the scene but when I went to edit it further, my computer froze up and I had to shut the computer down and, since I had not saved the file, the working daz file was lost. I did have the test rendering, but it needed a ton of post production work to get anything even half way presentable. Attached it the result of that effort which I finished up yesterday. Far from perfect, but at least I was able to salvage something from the unpleasant experience. I call it Railrider.

Normally, to have help carrying the crossbar to the crucifixion location the special guest crucifixee should have first been scourged to within an inch of her life. This girl doesn't qualify for special help.

Thursday, January 18, 2018–Day 18: Today is a "three-fer Thursday"–3 images instead of 1! All 3 are from "The Greek Girls", Apostate’s wonderful story that I illustrated in 2011. The first of these 3 was a study of what the girls might look like–sort of a proof-of-concept to see how the characters might look. The girl’s dresses are Grecian but I really couldn’t use them in the actual story because the dresses were for an earlier version of the Victoria character and didn’t really work on the V-4 character I was using. Too bad. They looked pretty good. I did use a variation of this rendering for the cover of the story and also for the funeral masks that appear at the end of the story. The second rendering is a test of what the girls would look like naked (and I think they look pretty good, if I do say so myself!) The last of the three is a recent re-working of one of the images during the girl’s crucifixion, specifically when the girl’s nurse, Alberta, arrives to comfort the dying Adonia. While I am pleased with much of my work in the story, some of the scenes on the cross, got a little sloppy. I was using a newer version of the software and a newer computer and I wasn’t really used to doing multi-figure images and we were anxious to get the story done. There are a number of things that still bother me a little in how it all turned out (not enough to redo them all, however) but this third image is sort of test of how I might have done it, if I were doing it now.

Pic # 3 - Regarding the comforting if I were Adonis I'd say thanks but no thanks. I want my space.

Well, I for one was highly miffed that the girls were dressed for 1805 CE France rather than for 19 BCE Greece.

By which I mean this was a crux story, and the point was to get two pretty girls nailed as naked as possible to crosses as quickly as possible. What they were wearing before that was incredibly beside that point.

Excellent job, Jas.

Pic #2 - It just seems strange to me that the two girls here are positioned on their crosses so differently. Do the executioners here suffer from low attention spans?

Back
Top Bottom