Jenny's last cheer (hanging) by Chez Marquis

Go to CruxDreams.com
Note: The usual caveat applies. I made small edits to punctuation, and I broke up long paragraphs into shorter ones. I made a couple of other cosmetic changes. I assume this is a senior class (ages 18+).

The teacher smiled. "OK, everybody, please take your seats and we'll get started. I know that this biology lesson is one that a lot of you have been looking forward to. Today we'll be studying the effects of prolonged asphyxiation on a human female. I'd like to thank Jenny for volunteering to serve as the subject in today's demonstration."

"Oh, I was totally glad to do it, Miss Hutchinson!" the young blonde assured her. "Ever since I hit puberty, I've had these totally INTENSE fantasies about being hanged. It's so great that I finally get to experience this for real!"

"I'm delighted that you're so excited about it, Jenny. Now as you know, this is a demonstration of terminal asphyxia, so I have to ask you: did you get your parents to sign the permission slip I gave you?"

"Right here, Miss H!" Jenny beamed, handing over the paper.

"That's fine. Please go to the front of the class and stand underneath the noose." Jenny jumped out of her chair and bounced to Miss Hutchinson's desk.

"Now Jenny, I feel that this demonstration will work best if you're nude. Would you mind removing your clothing?" the teacher requested politely.

"No problem, Miss H!" Jenny said with a grin.

Reaching behind her back, she unzipped her red, white and blue cheerleader's uniform. She pulled it off her shoulders and down, revealing her pert, adolescent breasts. She wore no bra; she hardly needed one to support her small, firm bosom.

As she pulled the uniform down even further, her classmates got a good look at her flat, hard belly. An appreciative murmur went through the room as the students discovered that Jenny wore a small, discreet silver ornament in her pierced navel. With a shy smile, the girl continued to disrobe, drawing the uniform down past her cunt. Jenny wore no panties; she didn't believe in them. This perhaps explained why Jenny's cheerleading practice sessions drew such a large audience.

The murmurs of appreciation grew louder as Jenny revealed her cunt. It was well known on campus that Jenny had made love on only three occasions; she was reputed to have the tightest, most satisfying cunt of any cheerleader at the school. She kept her pubic hair trimmed down to a bare minimum; the tiny triangle of blonde fur pointed towards her sleek, fuckable pussy. It was an effective, thoughtful presentation; Jenny clearly had an excellent understanding of the female body's form and function.

All eyes--and especially those of the young men in the class--were on Jenny: her breasts, her belly ring, her tender cunt. The male students couldn't believe their luck: this gorgeous, popular cheerleader was frequently the subject of their masturbatory fantasies. None of them had ever dreamed they would actually get to see her naked--and not only that, they were about to watch her hang to death!

Jenny stepped gingerly out of her uniform. She was now naked except for her white knee-high socks and sneakers.

"If you don't mind, Jenny, I'd like to bind your wrists behind your back," Miss Hutchinson said.

"That's cool," Jenny agreed. "That way I can't wimp out halfway through it." She crossed her wrists behind her back, allowing the teacher to encircle them with thick hemp.

"Pay close attention here, class," Miss Hutchinson instructed. She didn't have to ask them twice.

"The noose goes over the victim's head like this." Slipping the loop over Jenny's head, she pulled the girl's shimmering blonde mane free and cinched the rope tight.

"For a slow hanging, the knot goes at the back of the neck like this. She's ready to hang. If we were using a gallows, we could drop Jenny right now. A gallows drop can be a very dramatic way to execute a woman, but there's one big problem with it. Does anyone know what that is?"

"The victim's neck often snaps," Jenny offered. "And that ends the ride before the fun has even started."

"Quite right," the teacher agreed. "And that's why we're using a simple lifting technique today. Well, are you ready, Jenny?"

"Am I ever!" Jenny beamed. "Miss H, I was born to hang!"

The teacher smiled at Jenny's enthusiasm. "OK, Jenny, that's fine. Ben, if you would, please pull Jenny onto her tiptoes."

Ben was a linebacker on the football team; he had been chosen for this duty because of his strength and stamina. He now took Jenny's noose line in his hands and began to pull, drawing the rope through its ceiling hook. Jenny's naked body squirmed as the rope tightened around her throat. Soon she was forced up onto the tips of her toes. The rubber soles of her sneakers squeaked against the classroom's tile floor.

"That's good, Ben. Hold her there. Jenny, how do you feel?" Miss Hutchinson asked gently.

"Hurts. Feels good..." Jenny gasped.

"Can you breathe OK?"

"Yeah..."

"This is the first stage of asphyxiation," the teacher explained. "The victim can still breathe fine, although there is substantial pain involved. This stage is good for torture, because it can be maintained almost indefinitely."

Miss Hutchinson picked up a long, thin pointer and began to indicate various spots on Jenny's naked body. "Note that Jenny's nipples are now quite erect," she pointed out. "And I think you can see some natural lubricant here around the edges of her vaginal lips. These are perfectly natural responses. Like Jenny, many women find that being hanged is a tremendously erotic experience. Spontaneous orgasm is not uncommon. All right, Ben, you can go ahead and take her into the air."

Jenny began to kick helplessly as her feet left the floor. "Jenny is now entering the second stage of asphyxia. If you watch her chest closely"--everyone was--"you'll see that her breathing is becoming more irregular. She can still breathe, a little, but each breath is intensely painful now, and it's only going to get worse. The convulsions she's experiencing are also quite normal. Although Jenny volunteered for this, she's now experiencing the full pain of being hanged for the first time. As the pain grows worse, she may come to regret her decision, which is why I've bound her wrists."

Jenny continued to kick and squirm for about twenty minutes. "The duration of slow hangings varies widely," the teacher explained. "It depends mainly on the stamina of the victim. As you all can clearly see, Jenny is in peak physical condition. So it's not surprising that she's lasting quite a while. Also, younger girls tend to last longer."

As she hanged, Jenny's breasts quivered as her hips rocked back and forth suggestively. "Note the sexual character of her convulsions," the teacher said softly. "Second stage asphyxia produces spasms which have a rhythm very similar to sexual intercourse. This is why rape is so popular during slow hanging sessions."

Jenny continued to dance on air for another ten minutes. She seemed to be calling on vast, limitless reserves of energy. At long last, her convulsions began to slow. Her face had turned bright red. Finally she stopped moving altogether. She now hung limp from her noose.

"Third stage," the teacher noted. "This is perhaps the most beautiful stage, although unfortunately it doesn't last long. The victim's throat has now locked, making breathing quite impossible. She is utterly strangled, and death is imminent. It is at this moment, as their mortality looms before them, that most young girls long desperately to live. However much she might have wanted to hang at the beginning, the victim of third stage asphyxia almost always changes her mind. A beautiful, popular young woman like Jenny is especially susceptible to second thoughts at this point. What do you say, Jenny? Would you like us to let you down now?"

Through a haze of pain, Jenny managed to nod her head vigorously up and down, twice. Miss Hutchinson chuckled. "Jenny is about to learn a very important lesson, class. Once the rope goes around your wrists and throat, it's over. You can't expect mercy from your hangman, and it would be wrong for me to show any here. Hold her there, Ben. She's almost done."

Jenny's eyes grew wide in horror as she realized that Miss Hutchinson was about to let her die. Her beautiful body began to convulse in desperate agony. Soft, moist gagging sounds escaped from her throat. She started to move again, twitching her way towards death.

"Fourth stage: terminal asphyxia. The lack of movement characteristic of the third stage now gives way to dramatic death throes. You should also expect the victim's bladder to release at this point."

As if on cue, warm piss flowed down Jenny's thighs, splattering loudly on the cold, tile floor. Jenny arched her back, thrusting her small, proud breasts high. One final, spectacular spasm wracked her from head to toe. Again she went limp, this time for good. Her dead, green eyes stared blankly into space.

"Thank you, Ben," the teacher said. "You can let her down now. I'd like to thank Jenny again for her participation in today's lesson. Class dismissed."

Prequel to https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/dancing-on-the-cross-by-chez-marquis.10969/ Dancing on the Cross. C. In this sequel, young Kelli helps Miss Hutchinson demonstrate the effects of crucifixion.

You post great stories from chez marquis, but please don't forget to post your own stories. You have many jewels among your stories.

You post great stories from chez marquis, but please don't forget to post your own stories. You have many jewels among your stories.
I second this, love your stories too, @riwa

But it was a fun story from Marquis too

A bit of a waste though, Jenny could have been used to demonstrate penetration techniques by the boys during stage 2, I doubt they needed much time. The line breaker should have been allowed to keep her as his pet after stage 3…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom