Jesus getting nailed to the cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
You must be a timetraveller :)
Think it's an actor ;)

Raised a catholic it was always a guilty pleasure (very guilty, Catholics do guilt very well give we are fuilty of sin at birth for one thing) learning, reading, and watching the suffering of Christ. The statues and paintings at church also

for me it was the lash that was more fascinating, particularly pre pubescencr.

So my favourite video snippet is this one from Passion of Christ....

Without much religious platitudes I can generally enjoy this without the feeling I was being sacrosanct. Yeah despite not practicing for years, once you’ve been indoctrinated you don’t lose the guilt... meh, enjoy the scene, try to forget it’s Jesus, usually works for me

I would imagine that quite a number of us would not be in the forum were it not for the passion imagery that’s ingrained in our minds when we are kids. All it takes then is a genetic propensity for finding humiliation and torture erotic. In addition to JC, Catholics have a wide range of martyrs and innovative tortures to choose from. Yay!

I would imagine that quite a number of us would not be in the forum were it not for the passion imagery that’s ingrained in our minds when we are kids. All it takes then is a genetic propensity for finding humiliation and torture erotic. In addition to JC, Catholics have a wide range of martyrs and innovative tortures to choose from. Yay!
It's not just the Catholics. I come from a Reformation and Anabaptist background. The Martyr's Mirror, a book about Anabaptist and Reformation martyrs tells all manner of stories of unshakeable faith innovative and gruesome torture (usually committed by Catholics, Dutch Reformed, and Lutheran folk). I think it's probably feeding some sort of latent BDSM and martyr fetish among those people. Those Amish and Mennonite folk aren't as "innocent" as you might think. ;) :D

It's not just the Catholics. I come from a Reformation and Anabaptist background. The Martyr's Mirror, a book about Anabaptist and Reformation martyrs tells all manner of stories of unshakeable faith innovative and gruesome torture (usually committed by Catholics, Dutch Reformed, and Lutheran folk). I think it's probably feeding some sort of latent BDSM and martyr fetish among those people. Those Amish and Mennonite folk aren't as "innocent" as you might think. ;) :D
Amish? Really? There is a community not far off. Perhaps I’ll get them interested in some role play.... and I need to check out this book you mentioned. I had never heard of it before.

Back
Top Bottom