Judas Cradle

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can imagine the epilogue where Erika dies during the 7th course. They lift up her corpse and as her ass becomes free the contents of her bowels are released and the cradle and the floor are covered in diarrhoea, causing everyone to projectile vomit
In those ancient times, people were not as sensitive to the sight and smell of other people's sweat, feces, urine, vomit than they are now... I think that the top of the pyramid of the Judas' chair, stained with the blood and feces of the victims, did not cause a gag reflex among the interrogators and executioners.

In those ancient times, people were not as sensitive to the sight and smell of other people's sweat, feces, urine, vomit than they are now... I think that the top of the pyramid of the Judas' chair, stained with the blood and feces of the victims, did not cause a gag reflex among the interrogators and executioners.
Apart from the judas cradle killing you've basically described my entire time working at wetherspoons

Apart from the judas cradle killing you've basically described my entire time working at wetherspoons
Wow, and to think that my partner and I enjoyed our fish and chips (with garden peas, ketchup and pints of Doom Bar) yesterday at Wetherspoons in Cambridge. I trust that we did not leave such a nasty mess behind. Mind you we only had one pint each (did not want to mess the 905 bus on our way home) , I guess of an evening with all the drunks, it can get the way you remember.

Sorry if my remarks sounded rude.
Not at all, no worries. I want to know if I mis identify an artist, and this certainly isn't the first time. :rolleyes:
I had that one in SI's folder by mistake, and their work is quite similar, so I missed it.

Back
Top Bottom