Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey Everyone! So I come from a back round of a lot of Roleplaying and other Roleplay sites! And well I am always writing new fun things and this one happens to be a base on Neko (Cat Humans) Kitsune (Fox Humans) like ones found in Animes. And thus Do enjoy the on going story! (for those who like writing Kinky fun, Message me and we could have some story writing of our own!)

After the last fifteen years of peace after the last wars. The Neko and Kitsune Empires start to grow and then Five years after the peace both join together and become an even bigger empire. And the new mission was to bring revenge on humans who kept their kind as slaves for the last several hundred Years. As they started to train the new armies and for when the Peace is over they will show their strength and might and reclaim their lands. Another fifteen years will pass and the new leaders of the different factions will come to power and the Neko and Kitsunes still share their power, The New Fox has come to power. As he would start to eye up the other kingdoms and lands. The other Human Kingdoms got worried about the amount of power that the joint kingdom had. As they were looking to stop it at once. As three joint armies became one and now they were marching into lands and looking for a fight.

Four days later after both armies set up camp about two miles away and the battlefield was picked for the perfect ground. And it would favor the Kitsune and Neko sides. Soon lines of troops and the battle began. And after about three hours the advantage would move to Kitsune and Neko. Soon the human force would break and runway and the Nekos would give chase after they had broken the lines; The Kitsunes would stop and look to take captives. After about twenty minutes the leader for the foxy named Janiseguchi And after a few moments on the field saw his victory and the fox tail would sway back and forth. “Over here! We have a savage for Our Fox!” one of the Neko yelled. “Bring him over here!” The other Fox says and they forced a captured human to move to where Janiseguchi is. And then they force the human down on his knees in the hot sand. “Ahah” I yelled as I fell on my knees in front of their leader. The Fox and Neko smiled and they tied my hands behind my back with leather cords. One of them pulled my head back. “Ahah” I say as the fox holds my head back.

“Oh, captured human.. And well what kind of treats did you have to get him? He's on his knees and in loincloths and over ninety percent naked. And well let's see what kind of gifts he has.” Janiseguchi says and then draws a practice sword and then he nodes to one to let go of my head. As Janiseguchi starts to walk over and his tail sways and he puts the sword against my neck and pushes up on it forcing me to look at him. “Ahah..” I say as he does. Before he then pulled the sword away, and then ran the cold blade down my body as he inspected the new captive body. Janiseguchi then moved the sword and started to rub the cold sword against my balls as I moaned for the Fox as he smiled. And then he lifts my cock up and down and side to side. As Janiseguchi is very much enjoying this look. “Ok bring him back to the Camp and well have him tied to a post. And make sure no one touches him.” he said and smiled. As the Neko and Fox would grab me again and force me way about a mile to the Camp. And they had forced me over to post near the commander tent and then they had tied me to the post with my hands behind my back to the post. Some Time would pass when Janiseguchi and the rest of the group would get back and he smiled. And have some plans for his new savage.

Later that evening the other Neko and Kitsune would be around as they were looking at their new prize. And they want to know what Janiseguchi has planned for the human. And so Janiseguchi the fox would look at his guards and ask them to bring the human in with collar and shackles and the leather cord tied around his wrists. And Janiseguchi would only have to wait a few more minutes for them to bring me in. As the foxy would love this. And he would smile. “Leave us.” Janiseguchi says and then leans in. “well my slave.. This will only be the beginning of your sexual enslavement.” He adds and as he starts to rub my cock. And he watches to see my reaction. As I started to moan and my cock got harder and larger in his hand. “My my.. You're going to be a very big prize and well I am going to have you be in my Triumph. And let them see you as a Savage Slave and nothing but my toy.” He smiled and continued to rub my cock and then with his other foxy hand squeezed my balls. “AHAH” I moaned as he did that. “I am going to wait to fox fuck your ass when we get to the end of the Triumph” Janiseguchi say again before squeezed my balls and then jurks my cock a lot more. I moaned a bit more and then “Ahah!” I say as I cums out hard and a lot for the Fox. As my breathing returns to normal. And the Fox smiled again. “Later I will see what kind of cum you can give me when I use your prostate and g-spot” Janiseguchi says and laughs and calls the guards back in to take me away again. And they tied me back up to the post.

Late morning the next day; Janiseguchi would give orders to get the camp down. And get ready to move. And to get his new prize ready to go as well. As the guards tie my long leash to Janiseguchi’s horse and then as the rest is ready to go, Janiseguchi gets on his horse and then starts the next seventy-five miles to the next location. The city was the largest of the Kitsune and Neko Empire. And was Janiseguchi capital. And they would set up camp outside the city. And The Foxes and Nekos would start getting ready for the Triumph in the late morning the next day. As the city would get ready as well this was the biggest event in close to thirty years. Janiseguchi would be making the plans for the big show and the event after the long walk through the city. The energy in the air was crazy and the party at night in the city was big. Soon the next morning would come.

Soon the sun would be up And things would be moving. Janiseguchi came over to where I was being held and He smiled. “Well it's time; get him ready..” Janiseguchi say and his foxy tail sways back and forth. As the fox is very happy as he watches his guards get the Savage human ready. And They put me in the collar and then they force the chain and shackles on to my ankles before hooking the chain to the back of the collar. One of them forced a wooden spread bar that was about two feet and a half between my forearms and my back. Once they tied my wrists again behind my back tight. “Keep looking at the ground you savage” One of them said and forced my head down and then knocked me down on my knees before Janiseguchi. “Ahah” I say as he does. Janiseguchi laughs and then he reaches down and grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back again hard as he watches for the reaction he wants. “Ahsh” I yelled as he did that. “See” He laughs.
The Horn sounded several times and it was time. Janiseguchi smiled and then started to walk over to his horse and got on the horse. And now the time was as the Guards forced me along behind Janiseguchi as they handed him the chain that was locked on the collar. And as the line would start to move and Janiseguchi pulled on the chain, the guards would force me to move along and large crows and Kitsunes and Nekos would cheer and chant and they would watch this show. After a little way every now and again they would stop to show off their slave on his knees and make sexual movement with his body to the roars of the crowds. Soon the long line and show would make it to a large sandy area in the middle of the city and here it is set up like the battlefield that they captured the savage one. Janiseguchi would get off his horse and pull on my collar and force me to follow him to the middle of the sandy area and the crowd was very large to watch the event that they all came to see.

Janiseguchi then forced his savage to down on the ground, and he would have the collar and shackles and wooden bar removed. Then he was handed a special sword. As he then kicked his Savage slave in the ball. And then kick his shoulder to force him face down. “Ahah” I yelled as I dropped to my knees and then he kicked me again so I am flat down in the sand. Janiseguchi laughs and reaches down and grabs Savage by the balls and twisted a little bit. “Ahah!!” I yelled and moaned for him. “Get on up on your knees and keep your legs spread, Savage!” he yelled and squeezed hard, “Ahah” I moaned as I slowly got on my knees and kept my hands up. “Hands behind you back and cross your wrists.” Janiseguchi orders and gets a rope. As the fox started to tie my wrists tight together behind my back. Before he then rubs the cold sword on my body and he rubs the blade part against my ball and pushes up. I moan and my body reacts to it. As the crowd get more crazy and wanting. As Janiseguchi would smiled and enjoy this, before he then stop his tail moves back and forth and he then rips off the slave loincloths. And his Savage slave is naked and the crowd purrs with more enjoyment.

Janiseguchi stops and milks this moment for all to see before he will start rubbing the cock of the human and letting everyone see me get harder and larger from the fox touches. Janiseguchi then moves around behind as he take his hard cock and slides it into the slave ass and he start to fuck. “Ahah” I would moans from the fox cock fucking me and the crowd purr and sound more as they watching. After several minutes of him fucking his new slave and then Janiseguchi started to rub his cock a bit more. Until I moan out hard and then cum for him. And the crowd goes crazy.

Janiseguchi Looked at them and then asked “What should we do with him now?” As the crowd answered the way that he was hoping. “Hang that Savage on a Cross! Let us see him beg for mercy If he can..” The crowd replied back. “Mercy? Or Not?” Janiseguchi asked them. “No!! Hang him Up On the Cross! Let Us see What kind of sex toy this one is!” “Hang him on the Cross! Hang Him up!” The crowd say again and come to life..

Janiseguchi Stop for the moment and he think and would consider the options. As he then asked. “Then How bout the worst way! BDSM cross and You all can see this happen several more times?” The crowd went quiet for a few moments as they were making up their minds. “No Mercy! BDSM Cross!” They would all start to chant. And Janiseguchi would have his answer. And then he grabs me by the hair and then forces me to my feet before he has the guards grab me and force me away. As he and the crowd will follow him to the dungeon courtyard. As he then ordered the guards to tie me to one of the flogging posts. As then Janiseguchi gets a flogger and starts to whip me and leaving red marks and then he will invite the other Foxys and Nekos to take turns as well. As they will whip me. As I then fell on my knees after a while of them whipping. Janiseguchi then had them stop. As he looked at me. “Time to see how strong you really are!” he says.

The guards bring over the cross beam and put it down on the hot sand. As Janiseguchi smiled and then grabbed my hair and pulled my head back hard. “Ahah” I say and is forced to walk over to the sandy area and he then would force me down in the hot sand. “Savage lay down on the beam and spread those legs!” he orders. And I lay down on the beam for him. And spread my legs. As he then rips off my loincloths so I am naked and now in hot sand. “Pick up your beam and hold it on your shoulder.” Janiseguchi says. As his tail moves. As I picked up the beam and put it on my shoulder, Janiseguchi then came over with rope and tied my wrists to the beam. And he smiled. “Savage walk that way!” he points and then whips my back. “Ahah” I say and get up and start to walk in the way he points, and the crowd starts to follow.

Back
Top Bottom