Just Uploaded To Deviantart

Go to CruxDreams.com
After working on my latest scenes with some hardcore actions, I needed to do a more artistic pin-up render.
It isn't a cross, and no blood or other liquids, but I hope you like it anyway.
Excellent render especially her face n some blood vessels on her feet . :)
If u crucify her, those vessels may explode ;)

A bit 'top heavy' for my taste but well done. I wish I had your talents...

Tree

Do you think men's tastes have changed over the years? I remember the top heavy look was popular in the early days of Playboy magazine. More recent nudes are more proportional, I think. Or maybe I just changed my source material.

Do you think men's tastes have changed over the years? I remember the top heavy look was popular in the early days of Playboy magazine. More recent nudes are more proportional, I think. Or maybe I just changed my source material.
There are guys that like big tits and those that like flat chests,
Green eyes and or brown,

If you are doing a picture do one to satisfy you and don't worry who likes what you like.

At Crux Forums we are a strange family, some are truly friends.

But in real life if the only thing that makes you happy is the sight of a woman with triple-Ds you need to look past that...

Old Oak

aka Tree

Green eyes and or brown,

If you are doing a picture do one to satisfy you and don't worry who likes what you like.

But in real life if the only thing that makes you happy is the sight of a woman with triple-Ds you need to look past that...

Old Oak

aka Tree

Words of wisdom... well said Tree :)

I like small breasts, medium breasts and large breasts.....basically I like breasts.
Seriously, it depends on the lady...some things are more important than size of breasts;)

Green eyes and or brown,

Old Oak

aka Tree

Of course there are individual preferences. And certainly the artist should create whatever they chose. But what I was asking is, in general, has the emphasis on breast size diminished? I remember as a teenager in the 60's that bigger was always better. Now not so much, I think. Classic female nudes from ancient times had wider hips than modern nudes.

Back
Top Bottom