Go to CruxDreams.com

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum
After a year of struggles in my unrest home country, finally I managed to move my neighbour country.
As I'm staying alone so far, now I get more private times to create my kinky fetish manipulations and I created my Patreon as one day I highly hope to to create my own photography series like "Crown of thorns" and " Regina Iudaeorum " .
Currently I will try to create Manips regularly more on future.
But crux forum is my origin of everything, I'm gonna share my water mark version in here first same with Patreon ( later days on Deviant and Insta).

Here is the first one comes with my little bit of kinky texts...
As the country suffered famine due drought, high priest put the blame on young queen Yardena to regain his power in political control. In order to save the people, he demanded young queen Yardena to take the population's sin and die on the cross like a foulest criminal. Yardena had no choice except to sacrifice herself to keep away from armed conflicts between her troops and temple guards during the country's hardest time. So she accepted her fate by descending from her highest state in the country to lowest. She was taken out before the high Priest and his members , by wearing nothing except crown of thorns and moth eaten crimson cloak. In Jewish tradition, prisoner were often allowed to wear loin-cloth to avoid obscene spectacles on public. But for her, her sins were unforgiven. So add on her humiliation, she would be crucified naked on the high cross at the city's market square. But she had no regret on it as she did this for her beloved people and country.

Y001-2022 Promo.jpg

For twice size bigger resolution and without watermark, you can visit and please kindly support me on my patreon link ----> Yupar .
You can also see my previous works on this thread - Regina Iudaeorum & Deviant - Yupar
My instagram - yupar_regina
I hope to provide Subscriber link later when I got approval.

Thanks & Loves,
Yupar

Last edited:
After a year of struggles in my unrest home country, finally I managed to move my neighbour country.
As I'm staying alone so far, now I get more private times to create my kinky fetish manipulations and I created my Patreon as one day I highly hope to to create my own photography series like "Crown of thorns" and " Regina Iudaeorum " .
Currently I will try to create Manips regularly more on future.
But crux forum is my origin of everything, I'm gonna share my water mark version in here first same with Patreon ( later days on Deviant and Insta).

Here is the first one comes with my little bit of kinky texts...
As the country suffered famine due drought, high priest put the blame on young queen Yardena to regain his power in political control. In order to save the people, he demanded young queen Yardena to take the population's sin and die on the cross like a foulest criminal. Yardena had no choice except to sacrifice herself to keep away from armed conflicts between her troops and temple guards during the country's hardest time. So she accepted her fate by descending from her highest state in the country to lowest. She was taken out before the high Priest and his members , by wearing nothing except crown of thorns and moth eaten crimson cloak. In Jewish tradition, prisoner were often allowed to wear loin-cloth to avoid obscene spectacles on public. But for her, her sins were unforgiven. So add on her humiliation, she would be crucified naked on the high cross at the city's market square. But she had no regret on it as she did this for her beloved people and country.

View attachment 1177765

For twice size bigger resolution and without watermark, you can visit and please kindly support me on my patreon link ----> Yupar .
You can also see my previous works on this thread - Regina Iudaeorum & Deviant - Yupar

Thanks & Loves,
Yupar
It's wonderful to see this, Yupar - great that you can come up with kinky creations for us when your life is so hard and even dangerous - I feel a both humble and proud, admiring your courage and determination, proud that you see CruxForums as your fantasy 'home'. :icon12:

Y001-2022 Promo.jpg

Thanks & Loves,
Yupar
Excellent figure outline and sympathetic blending with consistent lighting and colour saturation! Well done, Yupar! :)

Please no don’t crucify her!
Agree , but I will crucify another ones those are as beautiful as like her :ARMS1:
It's wonderful to see this, Yupar - great that you can come up with kinky creations for us when your life is so hard and even dangerous - I feel a both humble and proud, admiring your courage and determination, proud that you see CruxForums as your fantasy 'home'. :icon12:
Excellent figure outline and sympathetic blending with consistent lighting and colour saturation! Well done, Yupar! :)
Thanks for all compliments and reactions , those are my motivations :bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:
I'm trying to do more in these days but hope post time by time ... :)

Great story and artwork, true classic as always.
Glad to see you back Yupar :)
Thanks for support here an Patreon..
Here let me share the version on Vivian for the Crux forum members ( this version is for CF members only. ) I will only post censored or watermark version on deviant and insta. :)

Probably, this may come as series of pics. We can't see even for the tomorrow right ? I learned this kinda uncertainty as I was living in chaotic situations on recent year. Sorry as I used to reappear my trauma. Those words come out when I'm do direct typing.
Ok let's forget the real world for a while and wishing you all to invite my fantasy. Here is Queen Sandawadi (this is a real burmese ancient name) !

Ordeal of Queen Sandawadi (Crucifixion)
Vivian crucified 2021 (1).jpg

Sandawadi was found hanging in front of all the people including the men who had lusted after her. Everything was clear, even for the skimpy loincloth she wore could not cover her swollen womanhood.

Sandawadi shouted with her last strength,
"My dear people ... Do not grieve for me, who is being punished before you now. This is the path I am happy to choose.
Look at my two large pieces of udders and
my full thighs pressed against the cross.
You can also see my shaved sore vagina between my spreading tights.
I deserved to be punished in this way to please our gods and give mercy upon our city.

But, do not remember me of this way.
I'm so ashamed.
I love you all.
I chose this path because I love you.
Look at my suffering and don't do the crimes against our god's anymore.
Be faithful to your new Queen.
Behold me !
I'm no longer your queen.
I'm a sinner, Sandawadi who is dying like a criminal on the cross,.
See my end ! "

Although I posted the full version of picture, you can still support me on my Patreon ;)
Thanks @morten sigurdson for allowing me to use Vivian's pic in both here and Patreon. :bdsm-heart:
Thanks @Eulalia and CF admins for allowing me to post this material.:bdsm-heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for support here an Patreon..
Here let me share the version on Vivian for the Crux forum members ( this version is for CF members only. ) I will only post censored or watermark version on deviant and insta. :)

Probably, this may come as series of pics. We can't see even for the tomorrow right ? I learned this kinda uncertainty as I was living in chaotic situations on recent year. Sorry as I used to reappear my trauma. Those words come out when I'm do direct typing.
Ok let's forget the real world for a while and wishing you all to invite my fantasy. Here is Queen Sandawadi (this is a real burmese ancient name) !

Ordeal of Queen Sandawadi (Crucifixion)
View attachment 1178642

Sandawadi was found hanging in front of all the people including the men who had lusted after her. Everything was clear, even for the skimpy loincloth she wore could not cover her swollen womanhood.

Sandawadi shouted with her last strength,
"My dear people ... Do not grieve for me, who is being punished before you now. This is the path I am happy to choose.
Look at my two large pieces of udders and
my full thighs pressed against the cross.
You can also see my shaved sore vagina between my spreading tights.
I deserved to be punished in this way to please our gods and give mercy upon our city.

But, do not remember me of this way.
I'm so ashamed.
I love you all.
I chose this path because I love you.
Look at my suffering and don't do the crimes against our god's anymore.
Be faithful to your new Queen.
Behold me !
I'm no longer your queen.
I'm a sinner, Sandawadi who is dying like a criminal on the cross,.
See my end ! "

Although I posted the full version of picture, you can still support me on my Patreon ;)
Thanks @morten sigurdson for allowing me to use Vivian's pic in both here and Patreon. :bdsm-heart:
Thanks @Eulalia and CF admins for allowing me to post this material.:bdsm-heart:
Great dear Yupar, very well done :)

Después de un año de luchas en mi país de origen, finalmente logré mudarme a mi país vecino.
Como me quedo solo hasta ahora, ahora tengo más tiempo privado para crear mis manipulaciones fetichistas pervertidas y creé mi Patreon, ya que algún día espero crear mi propia serie de fotografías como "Corona de espinas" y "Regina Iudaeorum".
Actualmente intentaré crear Manips regularmente más en el futuro.
Pero el foro crux es mi origen de todo, voy a compartir mi versión de marca de agua aquí primero con Patreon (días posteriores en Deviant e Insta).

Aquí está el primero que viene con mi poco de textos pervertidos ...
Como el país sufrió hambruna debido a la sequía, el sumo sacerdote culpó a la joven reina Yardena para recuperar su poder en el control político. Para salvar a la gente, exigió a la joven reina Yardena que tomara el pecado de la población y muriera en la cruz como un criminal asqueroso. Yardena no tuvo más remedio que sacrificarse para mantenerse alejada de los conflictos armados entre sus tropas y los guardias del templo durante el momento más difícil del país. Así que aceptó su destino descendiendo de su estado más alto en el país al más bajo. Ella fue sacada ante el sumo sacerdote y sus miembros, sin usar nada excepto corona de espinas y polilla comida capa carmesí. En la tradición judía, a los prisioneros a menudo se les permitía usar taparrabos para evitar espectáculos obscenos en público. Pero para ella, sus pecados no fueron perdonados. Así que agregue a su humillación, ella sería crucificada desnuda en la cruz alta en la plaza del mercado de la ciudad. Pero no se arrepintió de ello, ya que hizo esto por su amado pueblo y país.

View attachment 1177765

Para el doble de tamaño más grande resolución y sin marca de agua, puede visitar y por favor apóyeme amablemente en mi enlace patreon ----> Yupar.
También puedes ver mis trabajos anteriores en este hilo - Regina Iudaeorum & Deviant - Yupar
Mi instagram - yupar_regina
Espero proporcionar el enlace del suscriptor más tarde cuando obtenga la aprobación.

Gracias y amores,
Yupar
mi historia favorita sobre crucifixiones que leí en deviantart

Realmente admiro tu imaginación tu narrativa

tu forma de contar historias
tus personajes

saludos y gracias por comentar mi historia y por seguirme en deviantart

my favorite story about crucifixions that I read on deviantart

I really admire your imagination your narrative

your way of telling stories
your characters

greetings and thank you for commenting on my story and for following me on deviantart

Last edited by a moderator:
mi historia favorita sobre crucifixiones que leí en deviantart

Realmente admiro tu imaginación tu narrativa

tu forma de contar historias
tus personajes

saludos y gracias por comentar mi historia y por seguirme en deviantart
You are welcome :)
You are Spenish...
Yo estudio espanol...
Lol...just beginning of A1 level only :D

You are welcome :)
You are Spenish...