Kathy On The Run...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Kathy on the run

I never had anything against her. Hell, I’ve never slept with her either. The dumb girl is on the run and I am not chasing her. I don’t even know what she has been charged with (not that I care).

They will find her.

perp arrest 033.jpg

She will end up with me…

Tree

You dog!

Have fun, Kathy!

;)

I only post this here because I have no idea where this ends.

Tree

Goodnight all...

As we all know so well, Tree!

Just poking fun. :)

Proceed with your Tolstoy novel.

:p

“Sometimes she did not know what she feared, what she desired: whether she feared or desired what had been or what would be, and precisely what she desired, she did not know.” - Tolstoy, "Anna Karenina"

Perhaps she'll find out when she stops running. ;):devil:

Kathy on the run

I never had anything against her. Hell, I’ve never slept with her either. The dumb girl is on the run and I am not chasing her. I don’t even know what she has been charged with (not that I care).

They will find her.

View attachment 483573

She will end up with me…

Tree

Some of them run when charged; most do not.

They know the futility of it. Best to just get it all over with sooner than later.

Yet, some still run, thinking they just might get away.

Or, maybe, they just want a few days of total freedom before all the unpleasantness.

Whatever.

Might as well make the bastards work!

Run Kathy, run!

Last edited:
I am taking a break , hiding here hoping the men won't find me
I have plenty of time to relax and do some reading , those guys want catch me anytime soon
I notice that Kathy plans ahead, carrying her orange prison jump suit with her...
Don't worry too much Kathy. Tree has Bull and Connor on the job hunting you down.

View attachment 483858 These two get winded walking up a flight of stairs. I think you can stay ahead of them!
The problem is the only way for her to escape is to come back down the stairs:confused::eek::devil:

Don't worry too much Kathy. Tree has Bull and Connor on the job hunting you down.

View attachment 483858 These two get winded walking up a flight of stairs. I think you can stay ahead of them!
I have plenty of time to relax and do some reading , those guys want catch me anytime soon

Marcie is right. Gunner and Bull are hopelessly out of shape in addition to having a combined IQ in the negative range.

Marcie is right. Gunner and Bull are hopelessly out of shape in addition to having a combined IQ in the negative range.
I think Marcella said Connor and Bull were looking for Kathy. I suspect Gunnar is sick and they had to call Connor, their Scottish cousin. He must be the one with the big beard. He'll talk to you in a thick Glaswegian accent and he's pleasant enough, but you can't understand a word he says because of all the Glasgow street slang he uses. (Well, Eul might understand him, I suppose.). :rolleyes::D

With the reward raised due to your recently discovered activity on the 'Crucified' thread there are bounty hunters scouring the county for you!!! It is only a matter of time before you are caught!

Really? How much can I earn by turning her in? :p:D

Back
Top Bottom