King Arbor and his stubborn daughter Venus

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
King Arbor has a beautiful daughter that has led a most pampered life. Venus is aptly name as the sight of her makes men’s heart melt with lust love. He is fond of his young daughter but being the princess that she is she also has duties and one is to serve the good of Arbor’s people. One of those duties includes being a pawn of her father.

The gorgeous young Venus has just learned that her father wants her to serve in a very powerful sheik’s harem. This does not please Venus that she will only be some strange man’s sexual concubine in a strange faraway land. She refuses her father’s order and retreats to her chambers. It is a bold but dangerous move.
d 003.jpg
She pouts how she was not born to be some slut in a harem when there are princes how would marry her today and more than a few of them would make quite suitable husbands and lovers!
d 007.jpg
She partially undresses and admires her body in the mirror’s reflection. She purrs “I am not going to be some sheik’s toy!”
Soon Venus is naked and has satisfied herself.

d 009.jpg
She may be a virgin but the young woman has learned how to please herself! Then quite unexpectedly the door to her chambers opens and palace guards come running in.

“How dare you enter here without permission” Venus declares.

To her horror one guard says “We have more than permission. Your father has ordered us to arrest you for treason!”

Venus cowers back as the burly guards to seize her bare body!
d 010.jpg
Her fear is joined by an excited wetness in her loins’ womanhood!

Except for the irons binding her wrists and ankles Venus is brought naked before her father. King Arbor is in a foul mood to say the least!

“I understand you find it unfit that you serve in fine harem” the king says.

“Father, there are many fine princes that would marry me. It would be a disgrace for me to…” Venus starts to say.

Her father cuts her off shouting “Silence Venus! I must choose a suitable disciple for your disobedience!”
tree court 001 a.jpg
Kneeling by him is Lady Barbara, King Arbor’s lady of lust companion (his wife passed away shortly after Venus was born) purrs “Perhaps your majesty if dear Venus were to serve as slave for a period of time she would learn some humility that she seems to lack now.”

“Are you suggesting I send her to the International Fur Exchange” King Arbor asks. The ‘Fur’ does not refer to animal pelts.
FurExchange.jpg
“I was thinking of the Moroccan slave markets where she could serve say a five year term. She is young and would still be marketable after her term” Barb muses.

Venus protests but to no avail. Soon clerics from the Cruxton Abbey are preparing Venus to her trip to Morocco.
jjb7.jpg
Venus stood in disbelief as her body is lewdly and rudely groped as it has never been before. Venus says nothing as she stands with irons holding her wrists behind her back and short shackles restricting her feet from moving. She is mortified when they play with her tumescent nipples and when she cums as they finger her clit.

Before she could begin to think that her slavery might be enjoyable she is brought to freighter ship when she is locked in the slave hold along with a few dozen other women being taken to the Moroccan slave markets. The hold is filthy, hot, and reeks of human excrement. Venus is both bewildered and angry by her situation.
jjb50.jpg
Days later the freighter docked at Casablanca and the slaves are unloaded from the hold and step into the warm sun drenching the dock. Except for the chains binding the women together the group of slaves stands naked as iron collars are locked around each woman’s neck.
slave trade 066.jpg
The ship’s chains are removed and a long heavy chain is attached to the women’s collars assembling the slaves into a coffle. Though Casablanca has modern sections the slave markets are in a historic section in town where the shady dealings of the slave traders is ignored by the Moroccan government. The coffle of slave women are led though the narrow streets of old Morocco.

A week ago I was a princess in my father’s kingdom. Now I am second to last in the coffle of two dozen slaves. Though my hands and ankles are free of restraints but it is too warm to try to cover my breasts and loins. My bare feet are burning on the cobblestones I walk on.
jjb61.jpg
I think I am the only princess in the line. More than a few accepted a term as a slave to avoid a longer imprisonment for the crimes they have been convicted. Some like the young woman just ahead of me volunteered to be enslave as part of her studies at a college known as the University of the Virgin Martyrs. She seems truly excited that like me she will be a slave for the next five years.

She chats with me as we trudge through the streets and alleys of old Morocco. She seems impressed she is with a princess being punished for disobedience for the same amount of time she that she has volunteered.
jjb62.jpg
She asks me if I think we will be beaten and sexually abused. How the hell would I know; I’ve never been a slave and I am a damn virgin! She tells me she hopes we get treated as sex slaves and maybe we could even get pregnant. She is genuinely enthused at the possibility of being with child! I shake my head as I watch her wade through the droppings of slaves farther up the line that I am trying to avoid stepping upon.

-Venus

Kneeling by him is Lady Barbara, King Arbor’s lady of lust companion

That hat! No one would believe headware that silly looking should be worn by a king! :rolleyes:

Oh, and I saw that "lady of lust" bit ... you are sleeping on the living room couch tonight, King Tree! :mad:

Slave auctions by their very concept are a degrading event even for the women who have volunteered to be sold. Any woman auctioned has any human rights stripped from them. As for their dignity that too is removed as they are sold naked as property. They have no say in who will own them or how they serve their new master or mistress.

In the Moroccan slave markets western women are treasured prospects. They are often displayed in the days leading up to their sale and they are presented as nothing more than fine cattle.

slave auction 042.jpg

The day before or the morning of the auction the slaves are presented before potential buyers.

I am Natalie, the student from the University of the Virgin Martyrs. I volunteered to be sold as a slave at the Moroccan slave markets. It seemed like an erotic adventure but my hopes fade as I am on the platform presented to the bidders. I don’t understand much as I don’t speak whatever language they do but when the man raises my arms above my head he announces in very clear English “These are fine American tits!”

slave trade 078.jpg

I don’t understand the words the bidders reply with but their hoots and laughter tell me they approve of my body. I think I will sell at a very good price.

-Natalie

Venus, after being presented for preview to the bidders, is being prepared to be auctioned. She and the other women are prepped with oil. A French woman named Messaline supervises the slaves’ preparation. She looks over Venus and admonishes her assistant that there is too much oil on Venus’ body. She says “Wipe this slave-cunt down and get her wrists tied behind back. She is up for sale in an hour.”
slave sale 72.jpg

Venus is horrified as total strangers wipe much of the oil from her flesh then having her wrists bound behind her back. Soon she is in the queue of women to be sold in auction. Venus cannot believe that the only value of her title of ‘princess’ will mean the bids could be most generous.

Venus is brought to the auction platform along with Natalie. Both women are naked except for the ropes binding their wrists behind their backs. Though neither understands what is being said about them they know the bidding is fast and furious.

slave trade 080.jpg

Natalie asks “Are they bidding on you or me?”

“I don’t know. I think we are being sold as a pair” Venus says.

“I hope some man wins. I’m not a lesbian” Natalie replies.

“I don’t know about myself. I am virgin” Venus notes.

Really? You haven’t had sex?”

“It’s the job of a princess to be married as a virgin” Venus replies.

“I doubt you are going to be virgin after five years of slavery” Natalie sighs.

What else the two woman don’t know is in this quaint slave market is there is a large (and air conditioned) room there are two banks of people on the phones taking bids from around the world!

It appears Venus’ guess is correct because when the bidding ends both Venus and Natalie are taken from the small stage. They stand a few meters apart as irons riveted around their wrists, ankles, and necks. Neither talk as they know the metal constraints are more to demonstrate their complete loss of their freedom than to prevent them from fleeing.

slave trade 028.jpg

Venus dreads whatever is coming next.

There is a side note here. Venus’ auction raised a record amount. After the auctioneer’s cut King Arbor will receive ninety percent of her sale price!

Venus and Natalie were indeed purchased as a pair by a single buyer. She is a wealthy woman named Lesbia.

tree house 1.jpg

As her name implies she has certain sexual preferences but that is not why she purchased Venus and Natalie. You see she has two overseers of her harem of women and Angus and Archer have strong sexual urges. Lesbia has no desire to fulfill the men’s sexual needs though she does enjoy watching them use some of her slaves and this is why she bought Venus and Natalie.

Natalie adapted quite readily accepted her role as the overseers’ fuck toy and did her best to accommodate the men.

group 034.jpg

Venus however was adamant about remaining a virgin. Lesbia toys with Venus saying as a slave she must submit to Lesbia’s orders. Lesbia did not tell Venus that she bought Venus knowing that the princess was being auctioned as virgin and she must remain one for the five years of her service. This did not bother Lesbia as in her devious mind knew she could keep Venus a virgin but still have the slave be worth her purchase price.

Lesbia tells Venus that her body has other ‘ports’ that could satisfy the overseers. Venus looks confused but then is horrified when Lesbia explains that Venus has an ass and mouth that she can service the overseers with. Venus declares she would never submit such debauchery.

Next thing Venus knows she is standing in a pit and Natalie is shoving dirt in around her body until she buried up to her breasts. Venus thinks the punishment is not as bad as having an overseer’s cock raping her ass or pumping into her mouth until Natalie says “You stupid woman… You don’t realize you are in this pit until this time tomorrow and there is a whole ant farm in the dirt I’m shoveling in! See how your pussy and ass feels then. Just fuck the guards!”

Venus does not like what she has just heard!

bury 041 g.jpg

The next day Venus is dug out of the pit and is brought before Lesbia and once again she refuses to accept her role to service the overseers. Lesbia is angered and orders Venus back to the pit. The disciple is harsher than the last round as Venus’ shackles are spiked to the base of the pit. Instead of being buried in dirt animal waste from the stable is shoveled around her until she is covered above her waist.

bury 015 c.jpg

Venus’ resistance to obey is not a wise move on her part. That night the exhausted woman stands in the shit-filled pit. From the waist down she is warmed by the fermenting excrement while her upper body is chilled by the cool night air. By morning snot covers her upper lip as the irons hold her arms behind her back.

Instead of digging Venus out Lesbia visits the pit and asks “Are you ready to do your duty, Venus?”

Venus looks up and declares “I am a princess not a whore!”

“Very well” Lesbia sighs. She turns to the groundskeeper and says “Bury this cunt up to her neck.”

He and a few other groundskeepers get a few wheelbarrows and fetch more waste from the stable. As one starts shoveling in both waste and gravel Venus looks up at the head groundskeeper and says “You really aren’t going to bury me in manure, are you?”

He answers “She pays my salary, kid.”

bury 016 e.jpg

Soon Venus is buried neck deep in the swill.

bury 015.jpg

It has been days since Venus has slept. She is exhausted yet must concentrate on stay standing or she will drown in the pit. Later in the day as sunset approaches panic overcomes Venus and she begs to be removed from the pit. She swears she will obey Lesbia’s orders.

bury 014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom