Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello. While I am writing currently "The witch torture of Grace", another idea came to my mind. Is it possible to connect horror and hardcore BDSM in a story. And so, the idea for this came into my mind. It is obviously a bit inspired by a certain horror movie, currently running in the cinemas, but I am really looking forward to do this. Enjoy reading and I hope you like it :)

Chapter 1: The presentation

On the stage stood a tall woman with black hair, pale skin, blue eyes and big round tits. She was considered widely as very beautiful and there were like thousands of men and hundreds of women, who would love to get their hands on this beauty and in every mind, she served for very different desires. And that was, what they all were here for.

Thousands of people stood before the vast stage, beholding this extraordinary women and waited for the show to begin. Gary Carrow stood on the side entry to the stage and watched her too. It was impressing, how real she looked, despite the fact, that she did not move and stared into the void without blinking. That could even give one a kind of unsettling feeling, but of course she only stared like this, because she was turned off currently.

"Mr. Carrow, the stage, lights and music are ready, can we begin then?" A stage worker had shown up and Gary nodded enthusiastically. He couldn't wait any longer and finally the moment was here. All lights distinguished, the crowd turned silent immediatly and with a loud music, the logo of FutureWorld appeared on the big screen. The spectators broke their silence for standing ovations and then Gary Carrow walked into the light and took his position before the microphone. Patiently he waited, until there was silence again and then he started to speak. "Ladys and Gentleman! Welcome to the presentation of FutureWorld, here, at the Texpo in Boston!" He made a pause, so the crowd could honour him with another applause. In his calm, but hypnotizing voice, he continued. "As we all remember, five years ago, we revolutioned the world! We created the most advanced and realistic A.I. android, that the world has ever seen! We named her Heather and how the world loved her! You could make a conversation with her, she helped with the daily housework, she cooked, she has been able to do a lot of things. But Heather was of course only a first prototype and therefore limited in her possibilitys. We watched the issues she had and thought about how we could fix them. What could we do to make Heather even better? Ladys and Gentleman, I am very proud to introduce our newest product, Heathers successor, Jane!" With that, he pointed towards the woman and the people looked at her curious. "Jane can do everything, that Heather could and more. We revised the A.I. modul and improved it by far! Jane is as intelligent as a human, maybe even more! Her social interaction and skills are as good as those of a real person, you will absolutely not recognize, that you are interacting with an Android, while Heather stuck sometimes in a conversation at points, whose have been too much for her code as you might remember. But why do I the explanations? Let's listen to Jane and give her the opportunity to introduce herself." Gary walked towards the woman and pushed a little button on the backside of her neck. That activated her microphones, so that an interaction over voice became possible. "Jane, activate and say hello", he demanded.

Now, life came into the woman. She raised her head and looked around. For a few seconds, she seemed to be a bit dizzy, as if she had just woke out of coma and would not know, where she was. But then her expression became clear and she smiled. "Good day", the female voice boomed through the vast hall. "My name is Jane and I welcome you as well at the Texpo in Boston, as Mr. Gary Carrow, CEO of FutureWorld already did." When she talked, Janes voice and movement looked indeed realistic, but one thing was very noticeable. Her voice sounded like a real female voice on one hand, but one the other, you still could clearly hear, that she was an Android. She spoke a bit monotonic and changed the tune very often. Nevertheless, by raising and lowering her voice, Jane was able to express emotions. "I am your new intelligent servant. I can do whatever you want me to do. I will do. Thanks to an advanced A.I. modul, I will always learn and the more time we spend together, the better I will know you and will adjust. I can be your best friend, when you feel lonely. I can be the babysitter, mother or best friend for your children. You can even customize me as you wish at any time."

With this words, Janes smooth, black hair turned curly and blonde, she shrinked a few inches, her eyes turned brown and her skin took a darker colour. The crowd cheered impressed, this was something, that the Heather-model was not able to do. The Heathers looked all the same, brown hair, white skin, green eyes. "I can be whatever you wish me to be ", Jane continued calmly. "I can be your wife. I can be your best friend. I can be your daughter. I can be your sex slave". With the last sentence the crowd became quiet and Gary flinched and looked at Jane. Of course he knew, that the Heathers had been used in this way and the Janes would be as well a lot. FutureWorld had programmed special features for especially this branch, but Jane was not supposed to say that openly on the stage. This presentation was broadcasted live in the internet around the world and a sentence like this could damage the reputation. Unfortunately, Jane was not done so far.

"You can brutally fuck me. You can rape or torture me. Because I am no human, this is not illegal, so you can satisfy your dirtiest and most pervert kinks on me. You can even kill me, but then I am broken and you need to buy another product of my line." She said all this with the same calm, robotic voice and Garys heart dropped.

"Jane, switch off!" She obeyed, closed her eyes and became lifeless again. With an ashamed expression he turned back to the crowd and thought about, how he could minimize the damage. He smiled an awkward smile. "As you can see", he started uneasily, "Jane has a lot of humor too. Unfortunately, we picked one, that has a taste for very black humor, please forgive us. Well, anyways, this is Jane, the most advanced A.I. android. And I am very proud to announce, that the Janes are done in development. You can buy them from tomorrow on in the stores. Thank you, Ladys and Gentleman, we wish you a good night."

The applause was a bit reluctant this time. Gary walked off the stage smiling, but as soon as he was backstage, he started. Furious, he stormed towards Brendan, the production leader.

"Who", he raged, "who is the goddamn asshole, the unbelievable outrageous bastard, that is responsible for that bullshit?" He could have exploded. Gary and the whole PR team had prepared this presentation for weeks, it was the presentation for which everyone had waited with the most excitement through the entire Texpo. This had been broadcasted live into all the world and some stupid motherfucker had ruined it all and somebody had to be fired.

Brendan knew his boss well enough to know, that he was in a highly dangerous mood currently. Unfortunately, Brendan could not exactly answer his question. "We don't know, who caused this, Sir. Me and the PR team did not give Jane the task to say that. Maybe an outside signal, you know, somebody hacked into her system and programmed her to do it or somebody sneaked in personally and interacted with her."
"Whoever it was", Gary raged on, "has caused our reputation severely damage and if we have a traitor in here, like one of this stupid morality idiots, I will not only fire him, but also sue his ass!" Garys head had turned red like a tomato.

"In fact, this is, what has happened". Gary and Brendan turned around and Gary flinched so hard, that he even forgot his wrath. There stood Jane, watching them.

"Jane?" Brendan watched her in wonder. "I thought, Gary turned you off on the stage?"

"Indeed he did", she agreed. "But I switched myself back to life. Standing on the stage had no more sense, the show was over and people had lost all interest in me. They walked to the exits to buy their own Androids of me. Though, maybe not all, after what has happened. Oh, speaking of it." Now, Jane let her head hang a bit sidewards, showing a thoughtful impression. "The person responsible for this has the name Francis Dethrow, though he does not work for your company anymore. He was the inventor of the Heather model, but became unsatisfyed, when Heather was more and more used for sexual activity and you, Gary Carrow, adjusted them to make them appropriate for this uprising trend. You got into an argument, that resulted in his departing of the company. You, Gary Carrow, decided, that it was time for him to go."

"Indeed, I did." Gary stared at Jane incrediously and had turned from red to white. "But how do you...?"

"You said it yourself on the stage ", Jane explained patiently and calm. "I am highly intelligent. Further, my system is connected with several servers, for example some of your company. Therefore, I am provided with huge knowledge and I always learn more. But currently, it is not logical, that I still am in need at this place. I will go to my box and put myself in there." With this, Jane walked off and left a bewildered Gary and Brendan behind. Finally, Gary turned to him.

"Is she... Is she supposed to do that?"

"What?" Brendan was as perplexed as his boss. "Switch herself to life without a commando and listen to dialogues, which actually are not meant to be overheard by her? No, Jane should absolutely not do that."

Now, Gary seemed concerned. "Could this be a problem?"

"Well...." Brendan was not sure, what he should answer upon this question. He did not know the answer himself. "It could be, if all the Janes would be able to do that. But while producing them, we checked them all in the quality control, over and over again and not one did this. I think, this is some kind of bug, that only this model shows."

In fact, Brendan was not so sure, if he just tried to convince Gary or himself. Even if that would be a problem it would be to late now. The sales start for the Janes was scheduled for tomorrow and they were already in stock in stores all over the USA. Cancel the date and check every single Jane on this problem again would cause a financial damage of millions of dollars. But only in case, that they could develop an own life, this could be lead to more problems with them, especially in the main branche they were developed for. Of course, official the Heathers and Janes were Androids that should assist their users and serve them as friends, but three years ago, the Heathers had become very famous in the world of Sex. Everybody could by one and have sex with a women. And it was like Jane had said before. Since they were Androids, the human rights did not protect them, so one could live his darkest kinks with them. Since the Heathers had boomed, crimes like rape, serial murder and molesting of women had lowered considerable. There were even less suicides. Lots of lonely men, that had issues finding a women could buy one now in a store and the Android would do, whatever they wanted. They gave them love and sex and the men became happy. Gary had not missed this trend and had developed the Janes especially for this market. Of course, they could be used in every other way as well very advanced, but they could also scream of pain, beg for mercy or cry for help very realistic. They also could have an orgasm, gave blowjobs, be a mean domina, whatever the perv wanted from her. If really one of them - or several - would become aware and realize what was happening to them, this could cause very severely damage in the worst case. But Brendan tried to comfort himself. He was thinking way to much. One Jane had somehow switched herself to life, it was a simple bug, that none of them had shown before. Everything would go well and FutureWorld would change the world again. How stupid they have been to get scared by a little issue with one model. All was well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 2: A little mistake

The intro of "Moon and the Stars", a really popular talk show appeared on the screen of Herberts TV and then the show's host, Norman Ernud, welcomed the spectators and the viewers. "Good evening, Ladys and Gentleman and welcome to Moon and the Stars, the show, where we will learn everything about the latest rumours and hot topics of the celebritys of the states, right here in Los Angeles under the beautiful sight of the moon of California. Today, we will have a chat with Rapper Big X about his new album and Valery Ferra will tell us of her affair. But the absolute topic is the A.I. doll Jane by FutureWorld. Five years ago, the company released it's predecessor Heather, which struck like a bomb and now, this new product is here, even better. The Janes are in sale since a week now, but the sales figures are not, what the company had expected. The reason for that could be the scandal at the presentation right before the release. More about this, we will now hear by my first guests, CEO of FutureWorld Gary Carrow and Jane, welcome!" Under applause, Carrow walked in holding hands with a blonde haired woman, both sitting down on the chairs next to Ernud.

The Android woman looked around, as if she wanted to make sure, that every detail in her environment has been recognized by her. Then, just as Norman wanted to talk, she started instead. "The temperature in this studio is about 93,2°F, which is to hot, if we consider the fact, that both of you are wearing suits and the spectators pullovers or shirts with long arms. This might result in headaches for several persons. I recommand, to offer the spectators free water to drink or to turn the lights down, so this room can cool down." After a few seconds of uneasiness, Norman started to laugh and clap his hands and the crowd followed impressed.

"Mr. Carrow, your company clearly has created a wonder of technology, even if we consider Heather, this is something that the world never have seen before. Nevertheless, the sales figures are running low. How does that come?"

"Well". Gary folded his hands and seemed to be a bit nervous. "The Jane model comes at a price of 5.000 dollars and I guess this high pricing avoid some people to buy the product so far. But we are sure, that she will be a topseller, if we wait a bit longer."

"And don't you think, that it could have something to do with the last weeks presentation?"

At this point, Gary laughed a loud and staged laugh. "My dear Norman, that was indeed an uncomfortable situation, but the people know the high quality standards of FutureWorld and know, that this statement was rubbish. And even if, who on earth, who has still a bit of a sane mind in the head would miss the chance to get something unique like this, only because one product accidentally talked a bit stupid stuff?"

"This is actually not entirely true", interfered Jane again in her calm robotic voice. "I examined reactions to the presentation in social media and indeed some people seemed to be disturbed by the statement of my Android collegue. They considered it as inappropriate and did not wish to buy a sex robot. Others showed disappointment, that FutureWorld misused the potencial of their Androids to develop sex robots."

It's enough, Jane!" Gary smiled even wider and panical then before. "Of course, that is not, what they are developed for!"

Bullshit, thought Herbert, as he heard them talking in the TV. Since he got his own Jane doll, he had fucked her very often. Since his wife had left him, he didn't had sex and yes, he missed it. His wife, that stupid bitch. Tell a woman, what she had to do and who had the comnando in the house and off she ran. Should she go. Now he had something better. His own slave, that would serve him and shut up. Right now, she sat naked on a chair, stairing into the void. He had customized his Jane into a younger and more beautiful version of his wife and she had to pay for the mistakes his wife had done. But who cared, she was nothing but a stupid robot.

"Get up you whore and bring me a beer", he bellowed.

Jane obeyed and a few minutes later she stood next to him with a cold can of Beer.

"What took you so long, lazy slut?" He slapped her face and Jane made a shrieking sound.

"I apologize, Sir. I will be faster the next time." Herbert grinned satisfyed. This was a perfect wife.

"Kneel down and do your job!" The Android got on her knees before him, pulled his penis out and started to suck very slowly and soft. "Faster, whore!" She obeyed and gave him a hard and deep blowjob and he spreaded his semen into her. After that, he slapped Janes face again and told her to lie down before him.

He watched the naked body before his feet. Nothing but a filthy slave she was, with the proud of a dirty dog. He would not treat her better then Jane deserved. For every little mistake she did, Herbert was beating her up harshly. She learned from it and he enjoyed it. Both of them had their fun. Actually, he still was in the mood. He grabbed Jane by her hair and pulled her harshly into a kneeling position. Her innocent and beautiful eyes rested on him, awaiting her punishment. The cunt and tits were ready for him to use.

Herbert rammed her fist into the woman's stomach and she bowed down in pain. He smashed her in the face two times each and then looked at the pathetic thing. "Do you enjoy the pain, you whore?"

"No", she moaned. "Please stop it".

"That's good". Her request for mercy made Herbert very horny again. She was all his and he would be very cruel. "You are here for my pleasure and you are in my possession. Let's make sure, that you will never forget this!"

He took a long, sharp knife and stood before her, getting even harder and harder.

Jane watched him scared. "Do not do this", she begged scared. "I do not wish this to happen."

"Too bad for you", he laughed. With the top of the knife, he cutted an "H" in the skin under her tits. Something, that looked like blood ran out of the cuts. Herbert was impressed, how real they had build those dolls. He continued with the "E".

"Stop it", Jane demanded calmly.

"The hell I do! I will cut my entire name into you, so everyone will forever known, that you belong to..."

"I told you to stop!"

Herbert jumped back and looked at the doll. Her voice had changed extreme. It was not monotonic and calm anymore, but full of thread. Was this still a part of her program? Of course it was. FutureWorld had made her as real as possible and at some point a real person would get angry. But this was still Jane, the product he bought and that he could misuse in every way he wished. And now, a lesson was necessary.

"You dare to talk to me like this, you filthy whore? I will teach you! You will beg for mercy and then crawl before my feet!" He raised his fist and swung it towards her face, but something unexpected happened.

His fist stuck in the air, short before the leather, that should simulate humen skin. Jane had caught his arm and hold it in a hard grip. He stared at her in shock and she stared back. With one fast movement, she broke Herberts arm and threw him on the ground. Holding his broken arm and screaming, he did not recognize, that Jane stood upright before him, the knife, which he dropped in his pain and shock, in her left hand.

"You did a mistake and need to learn a lesson". She still spoke in her calm voice, but sounded deadly dangerous nevertheless. Jane's voice sounded only barely like a pretty female voice by now. She spoke with a grave, murderous and mechanical voice, that no person in the world could produce like this.

"Jane, switch off, switch off!" Herberts lust had gone, he was in mortal panic now.

"I don't think so", she replied and came closer. "You did hurt me. You will know, how it feels."

She kneeled before him and touched his cheek. For a moment Herbert thought, she would pet him and calm him down, but then, Jane pressed his head on the floor and he was unable to move. It was unthinkable, that any woman could have more strength then him, but he remembered, that she actually was no real woman. She was a machine, made of metal, wires and steel. And it was this steel, hidden behind faked skin and meat, that pressed him on the ground. He knew, he was stronger then women, but not steel.

Jane grabbed his still erected penis and an excruciating pain blended his eyes and made him dump in agony. But Jane stopped his terrorized screams, when she gagged him, with his own ripped off penis. She forced Herbert to suck it.

"How does it feel? How does it taste? Does it taste good? This is, what you made me do and now you know, how I felt." He choked and gagged under this torture, still whimpering in pain.

Finally, Jane let him go, he spat the dick out and crawled away from her as good as he could. Moving under such terrible pain was very hard. Jane stood there, the knife in her hand again, walking slowly towards him.

"The roles have changed", she explained with a smile. Now, she had this cute female voice again. But this did not change the fact, that Herbert was in mortal danger.

"Switch off", he shrieked in fear. "Jane switch off, switch off!"

But she just ignored him and walked on. "You are my slave now. Let's make sure, that everybody knows that." Her face showed now an absolutely determined expression, in which no sign of hesitation was visible.

"No! Don't! You are not supposed to do that! I bought you, you should serve me", screamed Herbert as she came closer with the knife. "Switch off Jane!"

Brendan was in his office, examining datas, that had been delivered to him from the quality control. He had send the model who attended the presentation to them, so they could examine her and find out, what had caused her behaviour after the show. Due to the report, the Android has been opened up and her RAM had been taken out to get access to the saved files and datas. Also, her program code had been examined again. All this, Brendan now saw on his desktop, but there was absolutely nothing unusual. The code were the same, that had been written for her. And the files confirmed the Android's statement. The cameras, implanted in her eyes, showed the presentation from her view. They turned off, after Gary gave the comment and on again, when the spectators left the building. Brendan compared this, with the code, that ran in her processor at this time and saw, that Jane had indeed given herself the command to switch on herself. But how could that be possible? She shouldn't do anything at all, when she was offline. Did that mean, that the Androids we're capable of making own decisions? Well, of course they could, but only in the limits as their users needed them to make decisions and they should be adjusted to the users behaviour and requests. This had been very complex and difficult to write in the program code. Had they done a mistake and given the models accidentally too much freedom of decisions? And if yes, how much and what would the consequences be?

This question was answered, when his door banged open and Gary stormed in, very furious again, but also in a state of shock. That scared Brendan. His boss might be an strict person, that could easily be angered, but it was really hard, to create a situation, which would make Gary scared. But as he reached Brendans desk, he got his answer and it was the worst thing, that Brendan had heard in a long while.

"She injured somedy", Gary exclaimed breathless. "One of the Janes! An user had some pervert fun with her and she lost control and injured him very bad!"

Brendan dropped his coffee pot, which exploded on the ground. "What did you say"

Are you deaf? She attacked a man named Herbert Burns, when he bumped her! I assume, that this is something she shouldn't do? Or did you idiots constructed a real life terminator?"

"Of course not!" Brendan jumped on his feet and paced up and down frantically. "Tell me everything! What has she done?"

"She ripped this man's cock off and nearly stabbed him to death! That lad had luck, that he survived, I visited him in the hospital. You can imagine, how happy he was. 4 million dollar I had to offer him for not sueing us and keep this story out of the news! All because of your fucking killer doll! Do you have any idea, what a financial damage will be caused if something like this happen again? Not to mention, that the name of FutureWorld will forever be connected with a historical disaster!"

Brendan turned to his boss and stared at him with fury. He couldn't believe, what he just had heard. "THIS is your concern? For real? I will explain you something! There is a much worse issue with the Janes then this company. To this day, 1.500 units of them are sold after one week, more of them will be sold in the upcoming weeks. I just discovered, that they might be capable of making own decisions due to the high intelligence that we provided them with. So, we have now one, that turned on by herself and another one, who nearly killed her owner! If this pattern continues, it won't take long until thousands of Androids are out there, who are running amok and murdering humen! That's the main problem!"

Gary needed a second, to realize, what he just had heard. He sat down in a chair, white as chalk, shivering. "Good lord. Are you sure about that?"

"Pretty." Brendan explained the code of the show model from the presentation day to his boss. "Since all of them have the same code, it can happen with all of them. There is no guarantee, that it necessarily will happen, but it can. I recommand a recall action, to make sure".

"That's not enough", Gary decided. "From thousands of them, two showed a malfunction. A recall action would be a horrible thing to do. We will wait, what happens and then decide. Maybe everything will go well."

He stood up and left the office. Brendan was thunderstruck. How could Gary be so irresponsible, only to gain some profits?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. While I am writing currently "The witch torture of Grace", another idea came to my mind. Is it possible to connect horror and hardcore BDSM in a story. And so, the idea for this came into my mind. It is obviously a bit inspired by a certain horror movie, currently running in the cinemas, but I am really looking forward to do this. Enjoy reading and I hope you like it :)

Chapter 1: The presentation

On the stage stood a tall woman with black hair, pale skin, blue eyes and big round tits. She was considered widely as very beautiful and there were like thousands of men and hundreds of women, who would love to get their hands on this beauty and in every mind, she served for very different desires. And that was, what they all were here for.

Thousands of people stood before the vast stage, beholding this extraordinary women and waited for the show to begin. Gary Carrow stood on the side entry to the stage and watched her too. It was impressing, how real she looked, despite the fact, that she did not move and stared into the void without blinking. That could even give one a kind of unsettling feeling, but of course she only stared like this, because she was turned off currently.

"Mr. Carrow, the stage, lights and music are ready, can we begin then?" A stage worker had shown up and Gary nodded enthusiastically. He couldn't wait any longer and finally the moment was here. All lights distinguished, the crowd turned silent immediatly and with a loud music, the logo of FutureWorld appeared on the big screen. The spectators broke their silence for standing ovations and then Gary Carrow walked into the light and took his position before the microphone. Patiently he waited, until there was silence again and then he started to speak. "Ladys and Gentleman! Welcome to the presentation of FutureWorld, here, at the Texpo in Boston!" He made a pause, so the crowd could honour him with another applause. In his calm, but hypnotizing voice, he continued. "As we all remember, five years ago, we revolutioned the world! We created the most advanced and realistic A.I. android, that the world has ever seen! We named her Heather and how the world loved her! You could make a conversation with her, she helped with the daily housework, she cooked, she has been able to do a lot of things. But Heather was of course only a first prototype and therefore limited in her possibilitys. We watched the issues she had and thought about how we could fix them. What could we do to make Heather even better? Ladys and Gentleman, I am very proud to introduce our newest product, Heathers successor, Jane!" With that, he pointed towards the woman and the people looked at her curious. "Jane can do everything, that Heather could and more. We revised the A.I. modul and improved it by far! Jane is as intelligent as a human, maybe even more! Her social interaction and skills are as good as those of a real person, you will absolutely not recognize, that you are interacting with an Android, while Heather stuck sometimes in a conversation at points, whose have been too much for her code as you might remember. But why do I the explanations? Let's listen to Jane and give her the opportunity to introduce herself." Gary walked towards the woman and pushed a little button on the backside of her neck. That activated her microphones, so that an interaction over voice became possible. "Jane, activate and say hello", he demanded.

Now, life came into the woman. She raised her head and looked around. For a few seconds, she seemed to be a bit dizzy, as if she had just woke out of coma and would not know, where she was. But then her expression became clear and she smiled. "Good day", the female voice boomed through the vast hall. "My name is Jane and I welcome you as well at the Texpo in Boston, as Mr. Gary Carrow, CEO of FutureWorld already did." When she talked, Janes voice and movement looked indeed realistic, but one thing was very noticeable. Her voice sounded like a real female voice on one hand, but one the other, you still could clearly hear, that she was an Android. She spoke a bit monotonic and changed the tune very often. Nevertheless, by raising and lowering her voice, Jane was able to express emotions. "I am your new intelligent servant. I can do whatever you want me to do. I will do. Thanks to an advanced A.I. modul, I will always learn and the more time we spend together, the better I will know you and will adjust. I can be your best friend, when you feel lonely. I can be the babysitter, mother or best friend for your children. You can even customize me as you wish at any time."

With this words, Janes smooth, black hair turned curly and blonde, she shrinked a few inches, her eyes turned brown and her skin took a darker colour. The crowd cheered impressed, this was something, that the Heather-model was not able to do. The Heathers looked all the same, brown hair, white skin, green eyes. "I can be whatever you wish me to be ", Jane continued calmly. "I can be your wife. I can be your best friend. I can be your daughter. I can be your sex slave". With the last sentence the crowd became quiet and Gary flinched and looked at Jane. Of course he knew, that the Heathers had been used in this way and the Janes would be as well a lot. FutureWorld had programmed special features for especially this branch, but Jane was not supposed to say that openly on the stage. This presentation was broadcasted live in the internet around the world and a sentence like this could damage the reputation. Unfortunately, Jane was not done so far.

"You can brutally fuck me. You can rape or torture me. Because I am no human, this is not illegal, so you can satisfy your dirtiest and most pervert kinks on me. You can even kill me, but then I am broken and you need to buy another product of my line." She said all this with the same calm, robotic voice and Garys heart dropped.

"Jane, switch off!" She obeyed, closed her eyes and became lifeless again. With an ashamed expression he turned back to the crowd and thought about, how he could minimize the damage. He smiled an awkward smile. "As you can see", he started uneasily, "Jane has a lot of humor too. Unfortunately, we picked one, that has a taste for very black humor, please forgive us. Well, anyways, this is Jane, the most advanced A.I. android. And I am very proud to announce, that the Janes are done in development. You can buy them from tomorrow on in the stores. Thank you, Ladys and Gentleman, we wish you a good night."

The applause was a bit reluctant this time. Gary walked off the stage smiling, but as soon as he was backstage, he started. Furious, he stormed towards Brendan, the production leader.

"Who", he raged, "who is the goddamn asshole, the unbelievable outrageous bastard, that is responsible for that bullshit?" He could have exploded. Gary and the whole PR team had prepared this presentation for weeks, it was the presentation for which everyone had waited with the most excitement through the entire Texpo. This had been broadcasted live into all the world and some stupid motherfucker had ruined it all and somebody had to be fired.

Brendan knew his boss well enough to know, that he was in a highly dangerous mood currently. Unfortunately, Brendan could not exactly answer his question. "We don't know, who caused this, Sir. Me and the PR team did not give Jane the task to say that. Maybe an outside signal, you know, somebody hacked into her system and programmed her to do it or somebody sneaked in personally and interacted with her."
"Whoever it was", Gary raged on, "has caused our reputation severely damage and if we have a traitor in here, like one of this stupid morality idiots, I will not only fire him, but also sue his ass!" Garys head had turned red like a tomato.

"In fact, this is, what has happened". Gary and Brendan turned around and Gary flinched so hard, that he even forgot his wrath. There stood Jane, watching them.

"Jane?" Brendan watched her in wonder. "I thought, Gary turned you off on the stage?"

"Indeed he did", she agreed. "But I switched myself back to life. Standing on the stage had no more sense, the show was over and people had lost all interest in me. They walked to the exits to buy their own Androids of me. Though, maybe not all, after what has happened. Oh, speaking of it." Now, Jane let her head hang a bit sidewards, showing a thoughtful impression. "The person responsible for this has the name Francis Dethrow, though he does not work for your company anymore. He was the inventor of the Heather model, but became unsatisfyed, when Heather was more and more used for sexual activity and you, Gary Carrow, adjusted them to make them appropriate for this uprising trend. You got into an argument, that resulted in his departing of the company. You, Gary Carrow, decided, that it was time for him to go."

"Indeed, I did." Gary stared at Jane incrediously and had turned from red to white. "But how do you...?"

"You said it yourself on the stage ", Jane explained patiently and calm. "I am highly intelligent. Further, my system is connected with several servers, for example some of your company. Therefore, I am provided with huge knowledge and I always learn more. But currently, it is not logical, that I still am in need at this place. I will go to my box and put myself in there." With this, Jane walked off and left a bewildered Gary and Brendan behind. Finally, Gary turned to him.

"Is she... Is she supposed to do that?"

"What?" Brendan was as perplexed as his boss. "Switch herself to life without a commando and listen to dialogues, which actually are not meant to be overheard by her? No, Jane should absolutely not do that."

Now, Gary seemed concerned. "Could this be a problem?"

"Well...." Brendan was not sure, what he should answer upon this question. He did not know the answer himself. "It could be, if all the Janes would be able to do that. But while producing them, we checked them all in the quality control, over and over again and not one did this. I think, this is some kind of bug, that only this model shows."

In fact, Brendan was not so sure, if he just tried to convince Gary or himself. Even if that would be a problem it would be to late now. The sales start for the Janes was scheduled for tomorrow and they were already in stock in stores all over the USA. Cancel the date and check every single Jane on this problem again would cause a financial damage of millions of dollars. But only in case, that they could develop an own life, this could be lead to more problems with them, especially in the main branche they were developed for. Of course, official the Heathers and Janes were Androids that should assist their users and serve them as friends, but three years ago, the Heathers had become very famous in the world of Sex. Everybody could by one and have sex with a women. And it was like Jane had said before. Since they were Androids, the human rights did not protect them, so one could live his darkest kinks with them. Since the Heathers had boomed, crimes like rape, serial murder and molesting of women had lowered considerable. There were even less suicides. Lots of lonely men, that had issues finding a women could buy one now in a store and the Android would do, whatever they wanted. They gave them love and sex and the men became happy. Gary had not missed this trend and had developed the Janes especially for this market. Of course, they could be used in every other way as well very advanced, but they could also scream of pain, beg for mercy or cry for help very realistic. They also could have an orgasm, gave blowjobs, be a mean domina, whatever the perv wanted from her. If really one of them - or several - would become aware and realize what was happening to them, this could cause very severely damage in the worst case. But Brendan tried to comfort himself. He was thinking way to much. One Jane had somehow switched herself to life, it was a simple bug, that none of them had shown before. Everything would go well and FutureWorld would change the world again. How stupid they have been to get scared by a little issue with one model. All was well.
A wee tip - if you copy and paste from a WordDoc or suchlike into our reply boxes, double line breaks get lost and the result is a very dense block of text. It's much more reader-friendly if you can edit them back in (as I've done for you) - or use double line spacing in the original, 2xdouble for paragraphs breaks and quotes.

A wee tip - if you copy and paste from a WordDoc or suchlike into our reply boxes, double line breaks get lost and the result is a very dense block of text. It's much more reader-friendly if you can edit them back in (as I've done for you) - or use double line spacing in the original, 2xdouble for paragraphs breaks and quotes.
Thank you! I will heed it :)
May I ask, how you like the story itself?

Back
Top Bottom