La Isla

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 5

'I'm sorry, Maria...'

Maria stirred slowly, the words tinged with exhaustion. 'Sorry....¿P...para qué?'

'For all of this....'

She had no idea how long she and 850 had hung there unconscious. She could remember her orgasm, then the next thing she felt was the sting of cold salty water being thrown at both her and 850, causing both of them to pull at the ropes and howl as the salt burned in the wounds the whips had left.

A medic of some kind had come along next, applying something that stung sharply in the wounds. Then, as the sun dipped below the jungle on the edge of the camp, the head guard had come up. The ropes in their mouths were removed, and then 626 felt a finger groping along her cunt, thrusting quickly into both there and into her arse. The guard had moved around her to behind 850, and 626 saw the bottle of that cursed liquid in his hand, just before she felt it start to burn.

He had peeled off his gloves, tossing them on the ground by their feet, before leaving with a cheery 'Buenas noches, putas....'

Buenas noches.... They had drifted in a semi stupor for the night, dripping with sweat, which stung in their eyes and their weals.mixing where their bodies touched. Now the sky was starting to lighten again.

626 licked her dry lips. 'I'm sorry you're caught up in this....'

850 turned her face as best she could, and planted a kiss on 626's head. 'Callarse la boca...' it was a gentle admonishment. 'I am a rebel, an enemy of these bastardos..... As are you.... We fight, even if it costs us....'

'Besides, this was the plan. Though I did not realize it would go so far....'

'Maria... Why did you join the rebels?'

'Always the journalist, even here....?' 850 laughed, even through the pain. 'Mi familia. We owned a small commercial farm. Sold fruit and flowers, some exported to the US. We made a good living, enough to send me to University.'

'The regime seized the farm. Supposedly, it was to be given to the poor, land reform. Instead it was given to the local leader.'

'And your family?' 626 was afraid to ask.

'Dead...' 850 sighed heavily. 'They were not killed, but my parents both died not long after the farm was seized. It broke their hearts.'

850 was crying a little now. 'I'm sorry I asked...' apologized 626.

'No...it is good we know each other.... I knew a girl like you once..at university in the capital. The regime took her from me as well.'

'Did they kill her?'

'No... She became one of them, bought into their lies, their propaganda. She went from a lover to an enemy in 6 months.'

626 thought of Ana, poor poor Ana. 'I lost my lover too...She...they..... They tortured her, showed me her 'confession'. She was crying as well now.

'Maria... When we escape this... Come with me.... Together, we can get this story out...'

850 kissed 626's head again. 'When we escape.....'

Chapter 6

She could feel the faintest breeze from the sea, but it did nothing to cool the heat from the Sun, or the heat of their own bodies. She ran her tongue up Maria's dusky thigh tasting the heady mix of salt sweat and Maria's own juices, which were flowing from the cunt poised above her head.

She could feel Maria mirroring her between her own thighs, as they both slowly reached for each other's cunts with their tongues.

Jay..... Oh Jay.....She could hear Maria call out her name....

'Jay.... Jay.....'

The heat... She felt bathed in sweat. She tried to move her arms, to run them along Maria's equally sweat slick body, but they were trapped somehow, she couldn't move them.

'Jay....'

She closed her eyes, and opened them again.

Her view was the same, Maria's naked cunt just above her face, the dusky thighs either side of her head, but there was no sky above, just a sheet of steel, forming the roof of the box. More steel formed the walls, and they radiated heat.

'Jay.... Are you ok? You were moaning....'

She licked her lips, tasting the salt from her sweat. 'I was dreaming....'

-*-

The guards had come for 626 and 850 just after dawn, rousing them with another soaking with ice cold water, that left them spluttering and shivering.

The ropes that held them were removed, and both prisoners dropped to the ground, their muscles cramping, but they were given no respite, a series of blows from truncheons getting them to their feet again, where they swayed unsteadily, until they were ordered to run to the steel boxes across the punishment field.

Here, they were made to kneel, a guard standing behind each of them, who hauled their heads back whilst a second guard poured water into their open mouths.

The head guard stood over them. '¡Putas de Mierda! Let me make it very clear to you. You whores could have been back at the main camp today. Instead, you fought each other. You will spend 24 hours in this box, then two more weeks hauling logs. If you fight again, I will flay you alive.....'

He waved at the guards. 'Tie them together so they get to know each other real well...'

-*-

'What did you dream....'

'I dreamt of us, on a beach..... We....we were.... '

'We were like this....' Maria finished the sentence. "A good dream, yes.....'

The guards had positioned them outside the box in a dixty nine position, 626 at the bottom, 850 above. Then they had tied them together, 626's legs tied above 850's back, 850's arms tied around them, holding them both there, whilst 626's arms were tied to 850's ankles.

Then they were lifted bodily into the steel box, as they were, and the box locked shut behind them. As the heat rose, they both lolled into and out of dreams....

-*-

'Jay..... '

'Mmm....'

850 was shifting as much as she could, trying to position her rear further back, but failing.

'I cannot avoid this much longer... I need to piss...'

626 could see why 850 was squirming. Tied as they were, it would land directly in her face. Poor Maria, how long had she been holding back, to spare her.

'Maria..... We said we would do anything to escape....'

'Yes...'

626 swallowed hard. She knew that she had to accept what she was, accept her masochism. 'Then make me come.... I can cope with your piss.... if I am coming.....'

There was silence for a moment, just the sound of them both breathing. Then 850 bent her head, 626 felt the other prisoner's tongue reaching for her clit.

626 moaned softly. There was an urgency to 850's actions that let 626 know how close to pissing she really was.

'I said I was...dreaming earlier.... ' 626 swallowed hard. 'We were on a beach, in the blazing sun....just....uhhhh....you and.....and ....I.... I could.....mmmmm....taste your....sweat.....your cunt.....'

She was close. The dream, Maria's tongue, the sweat, the heat, and the thought that she was going to be soaked in piss, it was all driving her on.

'Jay.... I cannot....hold.....'

626 had just enough warning to closer her eyes and mouth before 850's bladder let go, a stream of piss hitting her square in the face. She could feel it running down her face, into her hair and it drove her over the edge. She came, hard, her legs gripping around 850's torso. She cried out, some of the stream of piss landing in her mouth, but she was too far gone to care. She could feel the stream of piss stop, and she lifted her own head, lapping at 850's own cunt. She was an animal thing, dirty, tortured, dripping with sweat and piss, acting only on instinct, to grab at one solid thing in this nightmare.

850 came as well, straining against the ropes that held them together, then her head dropped, resting on 626's soaking wet cunt. 626 could feel 850 sobbing.

'Hey....Hey, Maria.....'

'Jay....'

'Maria.... We will do what we need to to get free...you and me... And then....we will have a date.... On a deserted beach....'

Chapter 7

850 and 626 were back in their cage by the time the new clearence team returned from their labours the next day. They had been released, hosed down, then caged, a small amount of food and water provided for them. The cages were in the sun, but today was stormy, and tropical downpours helped to keep them cool, and helped them recover.

The new team dragged themselves in and went straight to the cages. More prisoners than previously, 626 reckoned. Sure enough, instead of two to a cage, there were three being placed in each one. This new batch were at least dressed, if that was the right word, though many of the uniforms were already torn where whips had been laid on protesting skin.

626 started a little as a prisoner climbed into their cage,but she made no outward sign of anything until the guards had moved on, out of ear shot.

'Isabel?'

The newcomer looked up. 'Jay....?'

It was Isabel. Prisoner 786, who had been transported with 626 from San Allende to La Isla, had been made to partake in 626's use by the officers of the transport ship, and who was then separated from 626 when they reached the main camp.

626 looked over at her fellow prisoner. She looked comparatively good compared to how 626 and 850 looked, even if her dark curls were now long gone, buzzed away to a shade above her scalp. The uniform was ripped down the front, to the navel, and soaked in sweat, but it was still something.

'You look like you have been in hell, Yanqui....'

850 shushed them up as the guards came around with the slop that passed for food. They are and drank their rations, then continued to talk.

'What did they do to you, Isabel?'

'The men working on the power lines. They have a brothel. I spent two weeks chained by my ankle to a bed. So many men..... '

850 nodded. 'Si, I have heard the same from the guard here. Shhhh. He is coming now..'

626 flashed 850 a look, nodding at 786. A quick, whispered reply. 'I will ask ..', then the cage was being opened, and 850 was climbing out, a rope halter placed around her neck.

786 cocked her head at 850 and the guard, receding into the darkness.

'Later... She can tell you later.'

-*-

It was much later when 850 returned and when she did, 626 was horrified to see that as well as a face covered in come, 850's tits were marked by a crop.

786 was already asleep, so 626 sidled up to 850. 'What happened?'

'He was very angry about asking for one more person to try to smuggle out. He took out his anger. He calmed down after that, and agreed he will talk to his friend on the crew.'

626 hugged 850 to her. 'Thank you.'

'We should have an answer in a few days...'

Chapter 8

Something was different, the prisoners could all tell. 626 had already seen that there were more prisoners than in their first batch, but there was a sense of urgency with the guards. The slightest slip, the smallest hesitation in obeying an order, and the guards were all over the unfortunate prisoner, freely using whips, and cattle prods.

850 and 626 tried to keep their heads down, to get their quota done for each day, but even they were not immune to the wrath of the guards, though the newcomers fared the worst. Every evening, the punishment posts were busy, as three or four prisoners were whipped for their failures, whilst the rest of the prisoners were forced to watch.

850 returned from one of her sessions with the guard with an answer. Even though he was going to help them, he had become increasingly violent, and every night, 850 returned with fresh weals and bruises.

'There is a new commandante coming.' 850 was hoarse, a ring of bruises starting to bloom around her throat where the guard had held her while he fucked her.
'
The project is behind schedule, so they are bringing in a new leader to sweep the place clean. Everyone is showing they deserve to stay here.'

'Has he contacted his friend?'

'Si...'

626 looked over at 786. 'Isabel... when you first met me, you said that you needed to make sure I escaped. Maria here has given herself to the guard, in order to make that happen.'

786 looked between the two other prisoners in surprise. 'Escape? When? How?'

'I don't know the how, but he says be ready. Two days. He wants us gone before the new commandante arrive. She is said to be a real bitch.'

-*-

The next day was a haze of pain and sweat for all the prisoners, but particularly for 786. She had been working on preparing the trees for dragging since she arrived here, but apparently she had done something to piss off a guard, as she was the only prisoner chosen to be made an example of that evening.

Her ragged uniform was ripped off her shoulders before she received her whipping, the guard taking a particular pleasure in letting the whip wrap around her torso and cross her breasts. As the other prisoners were being led away to their cages, she was cut down, a guard kneeling over her, slapping and punching at her.

It was after dark when 786 returned, her face scratched and cut, her back and breasts wealed. 626 and 850 had saved some food for her, but she didn't eat, didn't speak, just turned her back to the other prisoners and stared off into the distance.

-*-

They were lined up the next morning, ready for the forced march to the ever larger clearing. Their guards were all set, and the gate about to open when a shouted command held them there.

626 risked a look around, then dropped her head.

'Fuck......'

850 heard her whisper. '¿Qué ocurre?'

'Gomez....' 626 was sure of it. Gomez, the same PCT officer who had tortured her, tortured Ana. What the fuck was she doing here?

850 risked a quick look. 'The new commandante...'

'Fuck.....' 626 risked another look. It was Gomez. She was marching towards the column of prisoners, guards trailing after her. 626 felt herself shrink, pathetically happy that she was on the far side, away from Gomez.

Gomez looked over the column. ''¡Qué grupo miserable de putas!' She marched to the front of the column. 'I am the new commandante!. I can assure you that whatever you thought your life was like before I arrived, I am here to make that seem like a holiday.'

She punctuated the end of the sentence with the swing of a riding crop that she had in her right hand, bringing it down across the face of a prisoner at the front of the line, who cried out at the sudden pain.

'If I have to whip every one of you, every night, I will do so, until this construction is complete!'

She turned to the guards at the front of the column. 'Get these miserable cunts to the site. Double time!'

Chapter 9

626 dropped to her knees was she reached the road. Beside her 850 did the same, her chest heaving. Sweat was pouring from both of them, tinged pink where whip strikes had opened up cuts on their backs.

They felt the hauling chains go slack as they were removed from the log they had pulled, the sudden rush of blood back to the most sensitive of flesh between their legs making them both moan.

636 looked behind her. 786 was there, along with two other prisoners, using long sticks to wrangle the log to the edge of the road, forming the start of a new log pile to be picked up at some stage.

She felt an almost imperceptible nudge from 850. A guard was approaching them, approaching the overseer who was about to tell them to get off their lazy arses and move. Not just any guard. The guard.

A torrent of rapid fire Spanish. 626 caught the word agua, and noticed the guard pointing at the large water tank that was by the side of the road. Sure enough, the level was very low, the number of prisoners now working at the site stretching their rations more than usual.

The overseer nodded, and turned to 850 and 626. 'Up, bitches!'

'You get a little break, you undeserving whores! You get to run back to the camp and drag the water cart back here.'

The guard who was helping them grabbed a prisoner from those stacking the logs, 786, and the three of them got up onto the dirt road that led back to the camp, lined up with 850 at the front, and. 786 at the rear, 626 between them. 850's hauling chain was locked to the front of 626's chains, whilst 786's wrists had 626's chains looped around them.

'Don't just stand there! Move!'

-*-

The three of them jogged around the first corner in the road, out of sight of the camp, accompanied by the guard.

He chopped his hand to the right, indicating they needed to get off the road. 'Quick, into the jungle!'

They plunged off the road, the three prisoners still chained together.

850 hissed at the guard. '¡Santos, por favor! The chains....we can run faster without the chains!

'Not yet.... We need to be clear of the road!'

On they went, 626 trying to keep up with the pace that Santos the guard was setting. 786 was struggling to keep up, which meant the hauling chain was grinding into 626's cunt as the other prisoner stumbled. When 786 fell, sprawling on the ground, the sudden jerk on the chain caused 626 to cry out loud, and drop to her knees.

'¡Santos!' 850 stopped as well, calling out for the guard who was already forging ahead. He turned back, anxiously searching in his pockets for his master keys to unlock the chains.

As he bent over them, 850 quizzed him. 'Where are we going...?'

'There is a stream in a gully ahead. When we hit that we swing back towards the cleared space. We then go along the edge, keeping in the jungle, until we reach the fist poured concrete base. My friend will be waiting there with a vehicle.'

He glanced at his watch nervously. 'Please, time is tight. He can not wait for ever'

-*-

Lightning lit up the sky, the boom of the thunder coming just a few seconds later.

626 slithered behind the trunk of a tree, kneeling in the mud that the torrential rain had produced. 850 was already there, with Santos crouched down a little further away, his rifle pointing out imto the cleared space in front of them.

850 turned, her face running with the rain that was drenching the forest. ''Where is Isabel?'

626 turned. 'Fuck.... I thought she was behind me...'

She shielded her eyes from the downpour,but she couldn't see much more than 20 metres in the jungle. 'Maybe she had issues crossing the gully.'

There was a glimpse of light out in the clear space. Vehicle lights, flashing, once, twice.

Santos pulled out a light of his own, flashed back a repeat of the signal, which was answered by a single flash.

'We go now...'

626 pleaded with him. 'We need to wait for Isabel....'

'No time. We have to go now!'

He led off, running bent double, low to the ground, and 850 and 626 followed. The clearing seemed endless, and 626 was clearly aware of how exposed they were.

There was a single flash of light, and 626 thought it was a close strike by lightning, but there was no rumble of thunder. Instead, an explosion lit up the sky, red and yellow, close by, as the vehicle that was waiting for them was destroyed.

'¡Vamos. corre, vuelve a la jungla!' Santos snapped up his rifle, swinging it back and forth wildly.

850 span around, and set off running back to the edge of the jungle, grabbing 626 by the arm as she passed her. 'Jay.... Run....!

They were close to the edge of the cleared space when they heard the gunfire. 626 couldn't help spinning round, seeing guards surrounding a crumpled body on the ground.

She turned again, set off running again, but skidded to a halt as a uniformed woman rose out of the undergrowth just in front of her.

Gomez's face wore a feral smile. 'Hello again, Yanqui....'

626 dropped to her knees and put her hands on her head. Her chest was heaving, tears mixing with the rain that still soaked her face. She never saw the guard who came up behind her, who swing his rifle at the back of her head.

The world exploded in pain, then it all went black.

Chapter 9

626 dropped to her knees was she reached the road. Beside her 850 did the same, her chest heaving. Sweat was pouring from both of them, tinged pink where whip strikes had opened up cuts on their backs.

They felt the hauling chains go slack as they were removed from the log they had pulled, the sudden rush of blood back to the most sensitive of flesh between their legs making them both moan.

636 looked behind her. 786 was there, along with two other prisoners, using long sticks to wrangle the log to the edge of the road, forming the start of a new log pile to be picked up at some stage.

She felt an almost imperceptible nudge from 850. A guard was approaching them, approaching the overseer who was about to tell them to get off their lazy arses and move. Not just any guard. The guard.

A torrent of rapid fire Spanish. 626 caught the word agua, and noticed the guard pointing at the large water tank that was by the side of the road. Sure enough, the level was very low, the number of prisoners now working at the site stretching their rations more than usual.

The overseer nodded, and turned to 850 and 626. 'Up, bitches!'

'You get a little break, you undeserving whores! You get to run back to the camp and drag the water cart back here.'

The guard who was helping them grabbed a prisoner from those stacking the logs, 786, and the three of them got up onto the dirt road that led back to the camp, lined up with 850 at the front, and. 786 at the rear, 626 between them. 850's hauling chain was locked to the front of 626's chains, whilst 786's wrists had 626's chains looped around them.

'Don't just stand there! Move!'

-*-

The three of them jogged around the first corner in the road, out of sight of the camp, accompanied by the guard.

He chopped his hand to the right, indicating they needed to get off the road. 'Quick, into the jungle!'

They plunged off the road, the three prisoners still chained together.

850 hissed at the guard. '¡Santos, por favor! The chains....we can run faster without the chains!

'Not yet.... We need to be clear of the road!'

On they went, 626 trying to keep up with the pace that Santos the guard was setting. 786 was struggling to keep up, which meant the hauling chain was grinding into 626's cunt as the other prisoner stumbled. When 786 fell, sprawling on the ground, the sudden jerk on the chain caused 626 to cry out loud, and drop to her knees.

'¡Santos!' 850 stopped as well, calling out for the guard who was already forging ahead. He turned back, anxiously searching in his pockets for his master keys to unlock the chains.

As he bent over them, 850 quizzed him. 'Where are we going...?'

'There is a stream in a gully ahead. When we hit that we swing back towards the cleared space. We then go along the edge, keeping in the jungle, until we reach the fist poured concrete base. My friend will be waiting there with a vehicle.'

He glanced at his watch nervously. 'Please, time is tight. He can not wait for ever'

-*-

Lightning lit up the sky, the boom of the thunder coming just a few seconds later.

626 slithered behind the trunk of a tree, kneeling in the mud that the torrential rain had produced. 850 was already there, with Santos crouched down a little further away, his rifle pointing out imto the cleared space in front of them.

850 turned, her face running with the rain that was drenching the forest. ''Where is Isabel?'

626 turned. 'Fuck.... I thought she was behind me...'

She shielded her eyes from the downpour,but she couldn't see much more than 20 metres in the jungle. 'Maybe she had issues crossing the gully.'

There was a glimpse of light out in the clear space. Vehicle lights, flashing, once, twice.

Santos pulled out a light of his own, flashed back a repeat of the signal, which was answered by a single flash.

'We go now...'

626 pleaded with him. 'We need to wait for Isabel....'

'No time. We have to go now!'

He led off, running bent double, low to the ground, and 850 and 626 followed. The clearing seemed endless, and 626 was clearly aware of how exposed they were.

There was a single flash of light, and 626 thought it was a close strike by lightning, but there was no rumble of thunder. Instead, an explosion lit up the sky, red and yellow, close by, as the vehicle that was waiting for them was destroyed.

'¡Vamos. corre, vuelve a la jungla!' Santos snapped up his rifle, swinging it back and forth wildly.

850 span around, and set off running back to the edge of the jungle, grabbing 626 by the arm as she passed her. 'Jay.... Run....!

They were close to the edge of the cleared space when they heard the gunfire. 626 couldn't help spinning round, seeing guards surrounding a crumpled body on the ground.

She turned again, set off running again, but skidded to a halt as a uniformed woman rose out of the undergrowth just in front of her.

Gomez's face wore a feral smile. 'Hello again, Yanqui....'

626 dropped to her knees and put her hands on her head. Her chest was heaving, tears mixing with the rain that still soaked her face. She never saw the guard who came up behind her, who swing his rifle at the back of her head.

The world exploded in pain, then it all went black.
Exciting chapter :popcorn:

Chapter 10

626 woke to darkness. She could feel pain, a splitting headache. More than that though, she could feel pain in her shoulders and hips.

With no sight, she became aware of other things. The smell of stale sweat and leather in her nostrils, the cold of the floor beneath her chest and stomach. She tried to move, but realized that she was hogtied somehow. She could feel the ropes now, around her ankles and wrists, tight around her breasts, could recognize that she was hooded.

What had happened? They were trying to escape. She remembered the explosion, gunfire, Maria telling her to run.

She remembered Gomez.

Fuck. It had all gone wrong. Somehow, the plan was discovered. They must have set an ambush, waited for the three of them and Santos the guard.

Fuck. She'd fallen into Gomez's hands again. She wanted to cry, scream, but she knew that she had to save her strength for the ordeal that was surely to come. She knew Gomez wouldn't give her the benefit of an easy death.

There was a feeling of tension on her legs and shoulders, and around her breasts and chest, and she realized that she was being lifted up, her body weight held by the same ropes that hogtied her. She felt hands pull her legs apart, something being tied across that back of her bent knees, holding her open.

She could feel herself swung, her body held on place by hands, making sure that she was exactly where they wanted her to be. Finally, the hood was pulled off her face.

Her vision swam a little then focused. Maria. Maria was below her, chained to a table. Her face was bruised and cut, her body, where 626 could see it, was covered in weals, some of which were oozing blood.

'Awake now, I see....'

She knew that voice. Gomez.

'Prisoner 626. I must say, it is delightful to see you again.' 626 felt a hand run down her back, tracing the many traces of weals that were still in her skin from the whipping she and 850 had received. ' Your stay on the island has certainly left a mark on you.'

'I've been getting to know your charming friends. 850 here wasn't very talkative, not at first, but prisoner 786 was very enlightening.'

A hand grabbed her head, forcing it to swivel to one side. Isabel was there, dressed in a grey tank top and combat pants. 'She heard a rumour that an escape was in the offing, from the clearence camp. That someone needed to get away.'

'Naturally, like a good reformed comrade, she let us know, and offered to inform on the escapees, if she had the chance. Just so she wouldn't have to work on her back for the construction crews any longer.'

'Thanks to her, we've eliminated a hole in our security, eliminated a snake in our midst. You've done well 786.'

'Gracias, Commandante.'

A pair of male guards came into the room. 'Ahhhh, and now the reward. Take this miserable puta, strip her naked and chain her to a bed in the guard's barracks!'

'Commandante....please....you said I could go free.... You said I could....'

Gomez cut her short. 'Make it 14 days. Then shoot the bitch!'

The guards dragged 786 out, still shrieking, the sound fading as the door closed.

'And that just leaves you, 626.'

'Fuck you....'

'My, such a tongue on you. Let me silence that for now.' 626 clamped her mouth shut but Gomez worked pressure points on her jaw until 626 gasped in pain. Quickly, her open mount was filled with a ring gag, holding her mouth open wide.

Gomez was addressing 850. 'Has 626 shown you her true nature? A Yanqui whore. A degenerate. I wondered for a while if I should make her my pet.'

Gomez turned to look up at 626. 'Of course, that defeats the object. I would much rather break someone like your friend here, Prisoner 850.' Gomez turned back to 850, laid a gentle hand on her cheek, stroking it like a lover would.

She stood up, reached for something out of sight of 626, whose head was dropping, a thin stream of drool escaping the ring gag to land on 850's face and chest below.

626 could see something in Gomez's hand, a box. Gomez was taking things out of the box, laying them out on 850's stomach. 'I do think that before you go to a special hell, you should show your friend here exactly how degenerate you are. Gomez picked up something from 850's stomach and held it up so 626 could see it.

A fish hook.

626 felt Gomez's fingers at her right nipple, felt the commandante take it in her mouth to suck on it,, and she felt the shame rise in her as she felt the tell tale signs that she was getting turned on.

The hook disappeared from view, but 626 could feel it, could feel the sharp point touching her now rock hard nipple. Everything else in the room seemed to go away, her headache, the pain of her shoulders and legs. It was almost as if her entire being was focused on the barbs of the hook.

She felt the pressure increase, felt the flesh part, and the room rang with the wordless cry that escaped her mouth.

Gomez laughed. 'Save your voice! There is much more to come!'

Chapter 11

Through tears of pain, 626 could see 850's shocked face at what Gomez had just done. She felt fresh sweat bead on her forehead and under her arms. A couple of drops of blood landed on 850's chest.

850 was pleading 'Commandante... Please, spare her. I will do anything, but please...spare her!'

Gomez looked at 850. 'My... Were you two more than just friends? Did you fall for this Yanqui whore?'

Gomez started to undo the chains that held 850 to the table. 'Why, then you already know how this puta craves pain.'

Gomez pulled the collected hooks off 850's stomach, and helped 850 from the table, where she stood on unsteady feet.

'You can give your lover what she craves...'

Gomez passed another hook to 850.

'N.....no... no... p...por favor, no me hagas hacer esto.....' 850 was shaking, stammering, tears pouring down her cheeks.

Gomez grabbed her by the throat. 'Either you do this, or the next hook goes in you!'

850 moved to in front of the hanging 626.

'Forgive me.....'

626 felt the point on her left nipple, slowly took a breath in, then nodded. 850 pressed the hook home, and 626 cried out again. She felt like an electric shock had jumped from her pierced nipple direct to her cunt, and she knew that Gomez knew. Sure enough, she felt a finger slide ito her cunt, parting the wet folds as easily as a dagger parted flesh, heard Gomez's mocking laughter.

850 was crying, stroking 626's face, wiping away the tears of pain and humiliation that streaked 626's face. The table below 626 was a pattern of drops of blood and sweat, her pierced breasts swinging as her chest heaved.

'There, 850, do you see how much she craves this? Degenerate Yanqui whore! You risked your life for this?'

There was no warning. 626 howled as the next hook was driven into one of her labia, quickly and deeply enough to that it also caught the skin of her inner thigh. A second hook, driven through both labia and inner thigh on the other side, stretching her, pulling her open obscenely.

Gomez moved to 626's right side, running a hand along her sweat slick ribs and back.

'I think a little tension is called for...'

She pushed the table out of the way, and 850 realized that there was a ring set into the floor beneath it. Gomez reached into a pocket of her uniform, and tossed something to 850, who instinctively caught it, then dropped it she realized what she had done.

Gomez snarled at 850. 'Useless whore!' and swung rapidly at her with a crop, knocking 850 to the floor. 'I'll deal with your worthless hide later!'

She picked up the thing she had thrown at 850, and ducked underneath 626. 626 felt fingers tugging at the hooks in her nipples, felt the barbs bite back as they were manipulated, pulling them down, as Gomez tied fishing wire to each hook, tying them to the ring on the floor.

626 moaned. She was beyond pain now. A small part of her mind knew how this was going to end, and she knew that she wouldn't be able to stop the orgasm that would result from it. She'd never had an out of body experience, but now, in her mind's eye, she could see herself and the room she was in.

850 slumped on the floor, crying, the weals from the crop bleeding where they had broken flesh. Gomez, circling like a great white shark, literally tasting the blood that dripped from 626's body. And in the center of it all, herself. Sweat slick, her breasts elongated cones due to the tension on her pierced nipples, dripping blood from the hooks there and also in her cunt, and dripping the signs of her obvious, shameful arousal as well.

Gomez removed the gag, drool escaping from 626's mouth. She held up a single hook, and slapped 626 around the face, once, twice, until 626 managed to focus on the hook itself.

'You want this, don't you....?'

626 replied, a hoarse whisper that suddenly seemed loud in the room. 'Yes....'

Gomez moved behind 626. 626 felt the hook, as Gomez trailed it along her backside, an almost gentle scratch. She felt the fingers at her cunt, pinching and rolling her clit. It seemed to go on for ever, Gomez playing her like a musician plays an antique violin.

Then, she felt the tip of the hook, the slightest pressure on her clit. The whole world collapsed to just that one point of contact, pressing, pressing, and she cried out loud. 'Do it, you fucking.....!'

She never finished the sentence. She felt skin tear, felt the searing pain as the hook pressed home, and she screamed. Her orgasm tore through her, and she thrashed in the ropes, the hooks in her nipples nearly tearing themselves loose.

Finally, the orgasm faded, leaving her twitching and moaning, dripping sweat, blood and her own juices onto the floor. She moaned even louder as Gomez used more fishing wire to tie the hook that transfixed 626's clit to the ring in the floor.

626 started to croak out 'Fuck y.....:, But then it all went dark again, as Gomez replaced the hood, leaving 626 to the agony that was starting to climb.

Chapter 12

Gomez looked at the newest intake of prisoners, all positioned at their posts in the yard. She ran a practiced eye over them, looking past the sweat, the exhaustion, and seeing those who had already been beaten down, those who would work, and more dangerously, those who would still rebel, who would fight.

If only they weren't one the wrong side. Such women would be an advantage for Gomez's side, but instead, they chose to go against the Government, to go against her.

Well, they would see what happened to those who went against her.

She cleared her throat.

'I am Commandante Gomez!' her voice rang around the yard.'I want to make something clear! You are all here because you are miserable traitors to this country. You are here because even miserable traitors can still aid the mother country. Work hard, and your life may even become bareable.'

'Refusing to work, refusing an order, or any other infraction will be treated harshly.'
She turned, and gestured behind her where a gaggle of guards was waiting by the buildings across from the posts. 'Bring out the miserable puta!'

-*-

626 struggled to her feet as the guards hauled on the chain that was wrapped around her neck. She couldn't use her arms to help, as they were fastened to the beam that rested painfully across her shoulders, held out wide by strands of barbed wire that were wrapped around her wrists.

She trudged forward as they pulled her out into the yard, staggering on legs that still ached from the hogtie she had been suspended in. The weight of the beam pushed her head forward, giving her a view of the ground, and of her sweat sheened breasts, each one tipped by the fish hook on each nipple, the hooks now bent around and welded shut to creat a barbed piercing.

She knew what was going to happen to her. She could see the wooden beam that would form the upright lying on the ground in front of her. She could see the ridged metal dildo that had been screwed in place, knowing that it would soon be buried deep inside her. She knew that she would be hanging from the cross, an example of the punishment that awaited anyone who tried to escape.

The beam was digging into the fresh weals that laced across her shoulders. She had no idea how long she had hung on the room, long enough for the pain to override anything else. When she was released she could do nothing but lie on the floor, crying as the feeling returned to her limbs, and shrieking as the hooks were removed from her cunt and clit, and as the ones in her nipples were turned into the piercings.

They had left her there for a while. Perhaps she slept, as she didn't remember much until she was pelted by two buckets of cold water, leaving her in a pool that she desperately sucked up as best she could to ease her thirst.

She was dragged out of the room shortly after, taken to the whipping post where she had been worked over with a wicked cat-o-nine tails, the knots at the end of each tail digging in deep, breaking the skin in places.

Then she was fastened to the beam, the barbed wire digging into her wrists and forearms. Once immobilized that way, she was forced to her knees, to wait for her entrance, like the main act in some perverted passion play.

As she was led to where she would be crucified, she could hear snippets of Gomez's haranguing of the new prisoners. 'Attempted escape... Punishment... Miserable whore...'

Finally, they reached the upright that was currently lying on the ground. Here she was positioned lying on top of it. A guard took great delight in spitting into his hands, then using that to lubricate the metal dildo. He worked next at her cunt, and despite the rising terror, she could feel herself get wet, until the guard was able to use her own lubrication to run into her arse. He penetrated her arsehole, working his fingers in and out until he was satisfied that she was lubed up, where upon other guards forced her down upon the dildo, which penetrated her partway. It already felt as large as anything that had gone up there, and she knew it only increased in diameter as it went down.

She couldn't help but cry out as the hammer fell, nails just above her head securely fastening the upright and the cross piece together. She felt additional nails being hammered in on each side of the upright about the level of her hips, and as they started to wrap her ankles with barbed wire, she realized that she would be hanging with her legs bent back at the knees, the ankles wired to the nails.

Soon enough, everything was in place. She was starting to moan, to cry. Her heartbeat was rapid, her breathing shallow, as she started to panic. She felt blood trickle from fresh cuts around her ankles.

Gomez looked over and gave a simple command. '¡Levantarla!'

The guards lifted the cross up by the cross beam, and 626 caught sight of the hole that had been dug to accept the upright. With her legs bent back as they were, she wouldn't be far off the ground, but it might have been a mile for all it did for her. She would hang from her wrists, her only support a huge dildo in her arse.

Slowly, she went from horizontal to near vertical, then with a final effort, the upright dropped into the hole and the hole cross dropped down a good two feet. The sudden stop at the end drive the dildo into her arse, her muscles forced open, and she cried out in pain and shock.

Gomez turned. 'Prisoner 626! For your attempt to escape you will hang from this cross for forty eight hours, until all the prisoners in this camp see how we deal with escapees.'

626's head dropped. Could she even survive 48 hours?

Chapter 13.

626 moaned as she slumped downward again, her leg muscles cramping up. How many times had she raised herself up again, reducing the strain on her arms and shoulders, the metal cornu in her arse easing out a little? She didn't know.

She knew she wouldn't be able to hang for too long. The ache in her shoulders would soon become unbearable again, her breath would become short, and the invader in her arse would continue to stretch her out.

She lifted her head a little, looking at the group of prisoners who were chained to the posts in front of her. How many groups had been chained there now? Four, five? She didn't know. It was all a blur. All the groups looked the same, the same ragged uniforms, soaked with sweat, the same speech from Gomez.

Her head dropped again, leaving her looking down the length of her body. There was almost no fat on her body now, and her muscles and ribs stood out in sharp relief, as did the many weals and whip marks that snaked around her body. She had never been a pale English rose, but with the constant work in the Sun, she was deeply tanned and gleaming with sweat that trickled down her body. She couldn't help but look at the two hooks turned into barbed rings, that transfixed each nipple, catching the Sun as her chest rose and fell.

What did the other prisoners see? A beaten, battered woman, streaked with dirt, blood and sweat. Those that saw her earlier in the day saw her struggle on the cross, but now she was tiring, broken by the treatment, An example.

-*-

She lifted her head slowly. The sky was darkening. Was it night? Things slowly swam into focus, clouds were rolling in, a storm gathering on the horizon.

The wind was the first thing she noticed, picking up, shifting around, gusting. She could see the curtain of rain approaching, could see the flash of lightning high in the sky. The posts in front of her were empty, but 626 knew no one was coming for her.

The rain when it came was wind blown, more horizontal than anything else. She felt it, cold on her skin, washing away the dirt, blood and sweat. It ran down her face, and she gladly opened her mouth, drinking it down, restoring a little strength to her crucified body.

Lightning flashed nearby, lighting up the darkness, and she saw that Gomez had come out at one point, and was standing in front of her. Gomez was soaked, her hair plastered to her head, her white uniform shirt translucent with the rain.

626 lifted herself up again, forcing her legs to move, forcing her body up. An act of defiance, an act of rebellion, showing that she still had strength, still had the fight to show Gomez, the guards, the whole fucking prison that she was still going to struggle. She felt the barbed wire tear at her ankles, at her wrists, fresh blood turning the rain pink as it dripped from her.

Gomez stepped forward, a feral smile on her face. She unhooked a riding crop from her belt, placing it gently on 626's wet inner thigh. Slowly, she moved it up, till the leather at the end sat on 626's clit.

Gomez started to tap at 626's clit with the crop, little flicks of the wrist, metronomic, and 626 moaned gently. Gomez could see the muscles in 626's legs starting to tremble.

Tap..tap..tap..tap.. and then Gomez swung with her arm, catching 626 by surprise. She howled as her legs gave way, and she dropped down, the cornu plunging into her arse, whilst Gomez laughed.

Chest heaving, 626 let out a cry as she tried again, levering herself up with her legs once more, only for Gomez to start the same tap tap tap rhythm on 626's clit.

'You want to show me your strength, don't you.....' Gomez voice was low, but it cut through the rain. 'You want to show me that I haven't defeated you...'

'You're wrong!' The crop crashed into 626 again, and she dropped again,, the cornu going deeper this time. 626 hung there a while, her breath coming in short gasps from a wide open mouth.

626 reached into herself, into the place that Gomez had always taken her to. This was a strength. She would take what Gomez gave her, pain, humiliation, and mirror it.

She struggled to lift herself, her body slumping forward, so her arms pulled behind her, placing even more strain on her shoulders. She pulled her legs further open, feeling the barbed wire cut deeper, a pain that only drove her on.

Gomez didn't even tap at her clit this time. Instead she laid into it with a rapid fire series of blows, forehand and backhand, 626 struggling to keep herself up.

Finally, Gomez caught her with an almighty back hand, and 626 tossed her head back and screamed. She dropped, and the cornu stretched her to its fullest extent. 626's orgasm exploded, and she lost control, writhing on the cross as she came, but still Gomez kept swinging the crop, until 626 slumped down, all coherent thought driven from her.

-*-

She felt hands on her arms, on her legs. She felt herself lifted, felt the absence of the invader in her arse. She felt cold water being pressed to dry, cracked lips.

The voices were distant, almost unreal. 'She is weak, but alive, Commandante....'

'Put her in the infirmary. Make sure she is cuffed to the bed.'

A voice she recognized. Gomez.... 'Still with us... You'll soon wish you were dead..'

Chapter 14

The Doctor looked over at 626, stood before him in a small office off what was euphemistically called the infirmary.

It was scarcely more than three days since 626 had been brought in after her crucifixion. She had been carried in, taken to what passed for a bed in what passed for the ward, which was essentially no different to any of the cells. Here she was laid face down on a bare metal cot, her arms and legs cuffed to the corners.

She was given a series of IV's, fluids to bring her hydration levels up, and the many weals and cuts were treated with some liquid that stung on the first application. Then she was sedated, an injection into her arms that sent her into a hallucinatory dream state.

She drifted in and out of dreams of Ana, of Maria and of Gomez. Each one took their turn to make love to her, each one took their turn to hurt her, to torture her, and in each dream, she willingly accepted what ever was being done. Each time, she woke up, dripping with sweat, and aware of the familiar feelings of arousal.

She wasn't certain if it was the second or third day when her back was declared healed enough for her to be turned around. She was still chained to the bed, both ankles enclosed by a cuff with a short length of chain, but now at least she could move a little more, could sit up. Food was given to her now, no better than what she had first had on arrival at the main camp, but better than that at the jungle camp.

The only time she was released from the bed was at dawn and dusk, 10 minutes each time, escorted by a guard outside, to squat in full view, to piss and shit.

The Doctor stood, crossing the room to stand in front of 626, a guard standing to one side. He briefly looked her up and down, reaching out with his hand to trace the mostly healed weals that wrapped around her torso and crossed her breasts. She winced as he pulled at the piercings in her nipples.

He twirled his finger, and 626 spun around, and the Doctor repeated his cursory examination, 626's breath catching as his fingers caught knots that were less healed than others. He grunted, made a note in the file he carried on his hands.

He tapped the desk, and the guard reacted almost instantly. He pulled a night stick from his belt, using it to force 626 to bend at the waist over the desk, keeping her there by holding the night stick across her neck. She felt the Doctor kick her legs apart, felt him unceremoniously stick a finger first into her cunt and then into her arse, and she felt a sense of relief when the finger was removed and the guard removed the night stick.

The Doctor made another note in the file, then spoke to the guard. 'Apta para el trabajo.'

The guard nodded. 'Ella va a la mina...'

The Doctor shook his head. 'Desperdicio de una buena puta...'

The guard nodded, then pushed 626 out of the office and out of the infirmary. She had caught the gist of the conversation. The mine? What new hell was this?

Chapter 15

'Get on board, double time!' The guard swung his whip, and 626 cried out as it caught her across her shoulders. She stumbled across the concrete runway beneath her, the chain attached to the iron collar around her neck tugging her forward, pulled by the preceding prisoner, who's collar was attached to 626's by the chain.

Ahead of them was a military aircraft, the loading ramp at the back lowered. The airstrip was empty apart from the plane, and the handful of guards surrounding the strong of prisoners. Wherever the mine was, it wasn't on La Isla.

After the visit to the Prison Doctor, 626 had been escorted to a plain cinder block building, totally windowless, with just a plain steel door as the only entrance.

Inside was almost empty of anything, except for a series of pulleys hanging from the frame holding up the roof, and a series of round metal covers set onto the bare concrete floor. These were all closed, but only a couple were actually bolted closed.

She was prodded over to one of the covers, which a waiting guard folded back to reveal the hole underneath, a hole that in diameter looked barely large enough for her shoulders to fit into. In the dim light from the bare bulbs that lit the place, 626 couldn't make out anything at all, except for the first foot or so of rough concrete that descended into the darkness of the hole. What she did note was the smell, a smell of rotten vegetable matter, that wafted up from the depths beneath.

Her hands were cuffed together in front of her, a short length of chain between her wrists. This chain was then passed over a hook that was dropped from the rafters, before it, and she, were hoisted up over the hole. She hung there a moment, then was lowered, bumping and scraping off the sides of the hole as she descended.

The smell grew worse, and she felt the gorge rise in her throat as her feet touched down into something slimy at the bottom. Hands reached down and unhooked the chain, which lifted up into the air, before the lid was closed on the hole, leaving only a few shafts of light that filtered around the edge of the lid.

As her eyes adjusted to the light, she could see the layer of rotting food that she was standing in. Worse, she could see, and feel, the beetles and bugs that were matching across that layer, up the walls, and starting to climb up her own body, attracted by the sweat that was forming on her skin. She kicked the bugs off her legs as best she could, shivering with revulsion as her movements just drove more of them to the surface.

She didn't know how long she spent in the hole. With the size of the hole, she couldn't sit, or even kneel, not that she would have wanted to, which meant sleep was snatched as best she could wedged against the concrete walls. A hatch in the cover was opened just twice when she was down there, once when someone threw down a handful of fruit, most of which ended up on the floor. 626 groped around as best she could, hoping that she was quick enough to get something picked up before the bugs got to it. The second time the hatch opened, she looked up into the light, then cried out as her face was hit by a stream of warm piss, which soaked her hair and ran down her body.

She heard other covers being removed, replaced, heard the cries of revulsion from other prisoners as they realized the nature of their confines.

Finally, the cover was removed again, and she was hauled out, the collar placed around her neck and joined to the end of a line of five other prisoners, and marched out to here, the airstrip, the guards making liberal use of the whips they carried, to force the prisoners on.

She stumbled up the ramp into the aircraft, a small twin prop plane. The chain was removed from each of the collars. In turn each prisoner was forced to kneel, legs spread wide, and the collar then locked to a ring in the floor of the plane, forcing their heads to the floor and holding ng them there, each prisoner looking at the back of the head of the prisoner next door.

The guards took up places on seats by the walls, and then the engine note changed, and the plane lumbered down the strip and into the air.

All 626 could think about was the last thing Gomez had said to her. ''You'll soon wish you were dead...'

Back
Top Bottom