Lack Of Resources

Go to CruxDreams.com

ravenaj

Onlooker
If you have to crucify a lot of folks, but you run out of timber, what to do?
If you and your beloved are to be crucified under this circumstances, wouldn't you try to make a suggestion?
Of course there is nothing to enjoy, unlike everybody would imagine ... but it would be easier to endure those last hours. And as an executioner you could accomplish a tricky mission.

Attachments

• couplecross01.jpg
    couplecross01.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 882
If you and your beloved are to be crucified under this circumstances, wouldn't you try to make a suggestion?
Of course there is nothing to enjoy, unlike everybody would imagine ... but it would be easier to endure those last hours. And as an executioner you could accomplish a tricky mission.

So close together, sharing their pain.
So close!
She is crucified on him.

I like it, and I don't think I've seen this one before either. Is it yours Ravenaj?

They are close, touching in so many places, able to kiss, able to look deeply into each others eyes until the end. Feeling each others warmth, the pressure of flesh touching, heartbeats and breathing almost as if shared.
Like Thess says, it is almost as if she is crucified on him, certainly mounted on him. her thighs spread, her body open to him. Would he be able to perform? Would the pain damp his ardor, or would the extreme intimacy of the situation drive him to seek relief in her warm folds? He would dance the crux dance, and she would dance on his member, their passion played out as a public humiliation.

I like it, and I don't think I've seen this one before either. Is it yours Ravenaj?

They are close, touching in so many places, able to kiss, able to look deeply into each others eyes until the end. Feeling each others warmth, the pressure of flesh touching, heartbeats and breathing almost as if shared.
Like Thess says, it is almost as if she is crucified on him, certainly mounted on him. her thighs spread, her body open to him. Would he be able to perform? Would the pain damp his ardor, or would the extreme intimacy of the situation drive him to seek relief in her warm folds? He would dance the crux dance, and she would dance on his member, their passion played out as a public humiliation.
Let's assume though, that in many cases, two lovers might not be captured together. The crucified pair, he and she, in that case, are not necessarily acquainted before she is thrown down onto him and their naked bodies are stretched against each other and fixed in place by the spikes. That's the "arranged marriage" of the cross.

I wonder if it would work with the woman lying on the cross, and the man lying on her, facing her. That requires a knowledge of whether he is likely to be able to perform through the pain. If not, I'd rather have a view of her bottom, speaking now as a spectator.

Woman on top also allows for more spectator interaction with the woman.

Let's assume though, that in many cases, two lovers might not be captured together. The crucified pair, he and she, in that case, are not necessarily acquainted before she is thrown down onto him and their naked bodies are stretched against each other and fixed in place by the spikes. That's the "arranged marriage" of the cross.

I wonder if it would work with the woman lying on the cross, and the man lying on her, facing her. That requires a knowledge of whether he is likely to be able to perform through the pain. If not, I'd rather have a view of her bottom, speaking now as a spectator.

Woman on top also allows for more spectator interaction with the woman.

Wow! Me on top, and feeling him get hard between my legs, his stiff cock throbbing and rubbing against my pussy!!!

"Hey, thank you for being such a gentleman under such horrible conditions! Now I have something to sit on while I hang!"

"No problem, my dear, just trying to help out a lady in distress."

Nice to know that chivalry endures!:p:rolleyes:;)

A woman just wants a guy to support her, especially during the bad times

Wow! Me on top, and feeling him get hard between my legs, his stiff cock throbbing and rubbing against my pussy!!!

"Hey, thank you for being such a gentleman under such horrible conditions! Now I have something to sit on while I hang!"

"No problem, my dear, just trying to help out a lady in distress."

Nice to know that chivalry endures!:p:rolleyes:;)

A woman just wants a guy to support her, especially during the bad times
Now, if you can just keep it up for two or three days, I might get through this!

What's that? No! You may NOT cum inside me, you filthy beast! Haven't you heard of safe crux?

I agree Jolly, I think the woman on the man works better. As for performance, an added pressure for the man, to have endure the pain, endure the humiliation, and try to perform sexually as well. But with a woman so close and so intimately wrapped around him, he may not find it difficult, the extremity of the situation could give him what he needs.
Personally I would prefer to see her figure moving on his, her tight little and thighs undulating with effort and maybe even desperate pleasure taken where it can be found.

More cruel and frustrating would be to nail the two lovers on either side of the cross :devil:

Of course Eul, and that has been done a number of times, usually like this below.
Do you mean facing each other? That would be even more cruel.

gnph425.jpg

I think crucifying lovers or married couples this way as a regular practice would be very entertaining.

Especially if the couple had been married for some time, the crowd might hear this:

"Oh, now you can get an erection? What the hell! Whenever I snuggled up to you in bed you were always saying how tired you were. Hey, I still look damn good for my age. You used to fuck me all the time when we were first married. What the hell happened to you? Now it takes a fucking crucifixion to get you interested in me, to get you to be a man again. What the fuck is wrong with you. You some kind of crucifixion pervert or something?:rolleyes:)

"Is that slut secretary of yours in the crowd. Tell me!!! You know I can't see what's going on! I'll bet you were fucking her, weren't you? Yeah, that's why you had nothing for me, your loving wife, who stood by you all these years. You know, my mother was right. You always were a poor excuse for a man. And let me tell you something else mister...blah blah blah blah blah bah blah!!!!!!!!!"

Talk about dying badly, the poor bastard!

If two gay guys you might hear this:

"Hey, hey, you! Yeah, you. Hey, I want talk to the guy in charge of this crucifixion. Dude, you really gotta turn one of us around man. Shit! Do I really have to explain why?"

If two lesbians:

"Umm, hello down there. Excuse me sir, this is all nice and all, and we're really not complaining, but do you think one of us get have a strap-on. Please. That would be so nice. Thank you."

My warped little fantasy-prone mind runs to the idea of being nailed to a cross facing a man I don't know. So humiliating, not knowing what to do, feeling his excitement, listening to the crowd's taunts and encouragements ... lost in pain and horror, but suddenly realizing that he is moving and that exactly what the crowd is calling for is about to happen ... do I acquiesce? ... do I twist and turn in an effort to avoid the inevitable? This is a worse dilemma than trying to decide whether to impale myself on a cornu! Who is this man? What am I to do? Our bodies are pressed together, sweaty. Every time I move, suction noises. My breasts bulge against his hard chest. I hear his labored breath in my ear. His stiff member rubs against my thighs. Our pubic bones press against one another hard as I struggle. The crowd gets more insistent. One of the executioners takes me by the hips and maneuvers me to aid in my impalement. His member probes, bends, probes again, slips away ... then back again, finds the mark ... partially ... not really ... oh no, really....slides in like a knife into butter ... gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OH, no ... the shame and horror of it!

"His member probes, bends, probes again, slips away"

So frustrating! How long will my strength last? Stretched on this cross, dying slowly.
But I can't help myself, my body craves her!
She is pressed against me, naked, firm and soft in the right places, her breasts press on my chest, rub against my hair.
I am hard, but it is not easy find a way in. Push, miss, search for the opening, almost, almost, Ahhhhhh there, I am there! Inside sliding, her body moves with mine.
I am sandwiched between her body and the harsh wooden cross, it rubs me painfully as I move inside her, but I am beyond caring.
So hard now, her smell, her body wrapped around me, driving me on. Thrust, harder, deeper.
Desperation and death drive me on.
Make it count!
This is the last fuck of our lives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom