Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love short stories in photos, a little happens on www.deviantart.
Third one in - LOL. Little Lisa will earn them a ban, I can't see them stopping in the story writing field, on DA for long. Unless they are of so little consequence that no one can be bothered to check them out.......... :)

The second one is pushing the boat out as well. There's a distinct "Coquin" theme with the first three. Which is OK if you like that sort of thing I suppose

Last edited:
Dazza's been playing with my body again, when he's bored he hangs me! I particularly like this image, it excites me terribly.
With or without a blouse, which do you prefer?

I like both, but the open blouse is quite fetching. Sometimes partially clothed is more erotically appealing than totally nude.

I don't know, I kinda like the "One million Years BC" look, sadly the stoneage c**** never did nylon. contenting themselves with stuff like, "the wheel "and "fire" and stuff.
(Pic relaed - Lat hunting dinosarurs)

No eyewear back then, but dinosaurs are rather large and obvious targets. So, let the hunt begin. Go get ‘em, Lat! :p

I don't know, I kinda like the "One million Years BC" look, sadly the stoneage c**** never did nylon. contenting themselves with stuff like, "the wheel "and "fire" and stuff.
(Pic relaed - Lat hunting dinosarurs)
No eyewear back then, but dinosaurs are rather large and obvious targets. So, let the hunt begin. Go get ‘em, Lat! :p
She still looks good!

I don't know what Barbie is on about Gibbs? I thought when I read the message, I'd left Lat's specs on............ Some wimmin naturally look this good dontchano Barb.
You should check out Raquel in 1,000,000 BC. you need to educate yourself FFS.........
With or without eyewear, she still looks good!
And I bet most men or woman wore little, depending on how warm the area they lived in was!

Honestly Gibbs, the bitchiness that goes on on this site.................
I despair sometimes.......... The whole place needs sorting out (pic related) btw
You got my vote, I always thought that the death penalty should have never been abolished!

I don't know what Barbie is on about Gibbs? I thought when I read the message, I'd left Lat's specs on............ Some wimmin naturally look this good dontchano Barb.
You should check out Raquel in 1,000,000 BC. you need to educate yourself FFS.........
Here are some pics of Miss Raquel for you!96M1UX8.jpghome-2016-03-khloe-kardashian-art-3010-getty-main.jpgraquel_welch_on_cross.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom