Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Eve? Do not know, I'm a Wiccan, I love the Great Goddess, it's her who guides me and tries to maintain harmony on this earth. A day will come when it will restore order and give full power to women, that day you will cut your balls!

I agree with you Laetita the Goddess is very powerful because she comes in three forms. She comes in the form of the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone. With each form comes their own power making her wise and strong. However the Goddess does need the God for matters of the sexual nature. Without the God how could the Goddess enjoy her sexual desires and domination?

Ummmm ... half the distance to the goal and loss of down? :rolleyes:
Ah, Eve! Justifying the misogyny of testosterone poisoned males since 4004 B.C.! :D
I agree with you Laetita the Goddess is very powerful because she comes in three forms. She comes in the form of the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone. With each form comes their own power making her wise and strong. However the Goddess does need the God for matters of the sexual nature. Without the God how could the Goddess enjoy her sexual desires and domination?
Let's string the wench up before they assemble a rescue team...

Finally someone who understands me, of course that the Great Goddess needs her God, the renewal is on the way, we celebrated Ostara with my wiccan female friends.

Fichier 12-03-18 23 35 58.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom