Little Red-neck Ryder's Hoodie

Go to CruxDreams.com

Naraku

Draconarius
Here's a silly little thing I wrote. Once I had the title, the rest just came to me. I don't know if you could call it erotic, but I hope it gives you a chuckle. Call it my X-mas present to you all.

Note: this story is written in a rural Southern dialect that may be difficult for readers with limited English...sorry about that.

Little Red-Neck Ryder's Hoodie
(A tale of poor white trash meets big bad wolf)
by Naraku

Once upon a time there was this sweet young thing named Ryder that lived in a rundown old house out on Possum Road. She lived there with her ma who worked at the checkout counter at the Wal-Mart on Route 57. Her ma had named her Ryder on account of she was conceived in the back of a rented pick-up truck. Her pa had taken off a few years ago and was currently shacked up with a waitress from the Chicken Bucket Dinner.

This particular Wednesday morning, Ryder was still in bed, on account of she had got in late after spending the night drinking, smoking weed and popping pills with her friends down at Clem's house. She may or may not have fucked Bobby Cole, but she was pretty sure she gave a hand job to Hank Goode. She knew this because Hank's girlfriend Nadine, caught them and tried to rip Ryder's hair out. She would have too if Hank and Clem hadn't her pulled off. Later, Hank and Nadine were seen fucking against the side of Hank's 4x4, so I guess they worked things out. Someone handed Ryder a bottle of Wild Turkey after that and the rest of the night was kind of blur.

None of this local gossip is relevant to this story, but it does explain why Ryder was still in bed when her momma started yelling from downstairs.

"Ryder! Get your lazy ass down here girl! It's 10 o'clock already!"

Ryder came stumbling down the stairs all bleary eyed and rubbery legged, wearing her pink fuzzy slippers and an oversized flannel shirt. Even though she looked a mess, she was still pretty damned hot. I should probably take a second to tell you all what Ryder looked like when she was cleaned up. She weren't no more than five foot, maybe a hundred pounds soaking wet. But, she packed a whole lot into a small space. She had legs you wanted to have wrapped around you squeezing you like a grape. Her tight, round ass jiggled just right when she strutted through town in her shorty-shorts. Her tits were round and firm and would have been normal sized on a taller woman but looked much bigger on her small frame. And they always bounced under her shirts, even with a bra, so you knew they were the real thing. Her cute, round, apple-cheeked face seemed so sweet and innocent that it proved that old saying about not judging a book by its cover. Most of the time her hair was blond, but today there was about half an inch of black roots showing cause she hadn't got it dyed for a few weeks. To put it bluntly: she could give a dead man a hard-on.

"Well, lookee what decided to crawl out the crapper," said her momma, "I gotta get to work and I need you to do a chore for me."

"Shit, Ma," said Ryder as she pulled a jug of Sunny D out of the fridge, "I can't do no chores. I'm feeling sick."

"You is feeling hung over." her momma shot back, "Now, you ain't in school no more and you ain't got no job, so you better do something to pull your weight around here."

"I could have a job. Big Mike said he'd give me a job."

"Oh, hell no!" Momma shouted, "I done told you, no daughter of mine is gonna make a living shaking her titties in a strip club.

"Now, today's your Granma's birthday. We is all getting together at her house for dinner tonight. I got her that basket of bath items on the table there and downloaded some songs on her MP3 player. I need you to take it to her house and wait for me. And use a glass, this aint no pig sty!"

As a matter of fact, the house was a bit of a pig sty...but, that's beside the point.

"Aw, Ma." Ryder whined while she got a glass out of the sink.

"Don't you give me no lip, girl!" barked her momma as she picked up her keys and headed out the front door with Ryder shuffling along behind her, "I get off work at 5:30 and if you ain't at Granma's when I get there you better be dead or in jail. Otherwise I am gonna tan your hide."

"But, how am I supposed to get there? You're taking the truck and I ain't got no car."

"That's your problem," said her momma as she climbed into the pickup truck, "And put some decent clothes on. Granma don't need be seeing your ta-tas."

With that, Ryder's momma sped out the driveway and down Possum Road, leaving a cloud of dust behind her.

Ryder spent the next couple of hours thinking over her options. Her car was in the shop since she'd run it into a ditch. There's a long story about that, but its not really that interesting. Most everyone she knew was either working or still in school. Nadine wasn't going to give her a rider after last night. Brittney wasn't mad at her, but she lived over twenty miles away. Jesse B would have been happy to give her a ride in his wrecker if he wasn't towing anything, but he'd want something in return and Ryder didn't really feel like giving a blow job to a fat man today.

Coming to the sad conclusion that she was out of options, Ryder changed into something that might pass for "decent". This consisted of a pair of imitation snake-skin cowboy boots, cut-off blue denim shorts and a t-shirt with a picture of Dale Earnhardt Sr., the number three and the word "Intimidator" on it. Because she had cut the bottom off to show her bellybutton and cut off the collar to give her puppies room to breathe; Ryder realized this shirt might not meet her momma's standards of proper attire for a woman's 66th birthday party. So, she pulled her red hoodie on over it so as to be presentable from the waist up at least.

Going out the door with the gift basket for her granny and lacking vehicular transport, Ryder had no choice but to hoof it. She could have gone left and headed west on Possum Road until she got to Hanging Tree Road. Then she could have hung a left and gone south until she got to Squirrel Run Trail, take a left again and go east to Green Acres Drive and left to Granny's house. That would be a seven mile hike. Or, she could turn right at Hanging Tree Road and go north till she reached Route 57, turn right and head east to Green Acres Drive, then right to Granny's. That was a nine mile trek, but Route 57 had a lot of traffic and, looking the way she did, Ryder would've had no problem getting someone to offer her a lift. Ordinarily, Ryder had didn't mind hitchhiking - she done it a few times and only had a problem once and that was with one of her cousins - but, a girl from Coreytown had disappeared a few weeks ago and, judging from the pictures on the news, she wasn't half as hot as Ryder, so Ryder was a little leery of thumbing it. She could go right from the house, heading east on Possum Road till she got to the Full Gospel Tabernacle Church, take another right on Darcy Lane to Green Acres Drive then right again and south to Granny's. That was only a five mile walk, but about a mile from her place Possum Road made a jog to the left and it was uphill for another two miles after that. Ryder thought she knew a better way.

Ryder did go right after leaving her house, but, just before the road curved she reached Kyle Buckminster's place. Well, what was left of it. Kyle's place had burned down last year after his meth lab exploded. But, Ryder knew there was a trail through the woods behind the house. The trail had been made by bikers headed to Kyle's place when he was still in business, and the other end came out in the parking lot of the Pick-Kwik convenient store on Squirrel Run Trail almost where it met Green Acres Drive. Using this short cut, Ryder would only have to walk about three miles.

So, as Ryder went past the concrete slap that had been the Buckminster place and headed into the woods, she was feeling pretty good. It was a nice day - not too hot, not too cold. Some of the leaves were turning but there was still lots of green in the trees. The coffee and eggs she had fixed for herself while trying to figure a way out of this chore had helped her get over most of her hangover. Best of all, she had sort of out smarted her momma. She had turned what her mother intended as a long haul into a short stroll in the woods.

Yep, Ryder was feeling downright pleased with herself when the trail took a jig to the right past a big rock. And that's when things got really hairy.

And I do mean hairy, cause standing there in the middle of the trail was the biggest, meanest, nastiest looking wolf Ryder had seen in all her born days. Truth be told, this was the only wolf she'd ever seen. But, his big yellow eyes, snarling teeth and bristling fur convinced her this was no stray dog.

"Well, well, well," said the Wolf, "Ain't you a tasty looking thing."

"Are...are...are you a wolf?" stammered Ryder.

"Well, I ain't the fucking Easter Bunny." the Wolf snapped back.

"Is you gonna eat me?"

"I'm thinking on it," said the Wolf, "What you got in that basket?"

Ryder held the basket out to him, "It's some birthday gifts for my grandma."

The Wolf snatched the basket from her and looked inside. "What is this shit?"

"It's lotions and creams and bath oils. Old ladies love that shit." Ryder answered and then added hopefully, "Oh! There's an MP3 player in there. You could hock that for a few bucks."

"Girl, I'm a wild animal." the Wolf barked, "I can't be going to no pawn shop. And what am I gonna do with money? Go to Dairy Queen and buy a burger and fries? Now, get your clothes off."

Ryder was a bit stunned by that last part as it was the last thing she expected a wolf to say to her, "Look, I don't know what you've heard about me, but I ain't enough of a freak to do it with a wolf."

"Ew! Jesus! Don't be disgusting!" the Wolf snapped back at her, "I ain't into no bestiality."

"Well, if you're not gonna fuck me," said a confused Ryder, "Why do you want me naked?"

"On account of the last girl I ate tried to run and I had to rip her throat out. Then, I had to chew my way through her clothes to get to the meat. I got fibers caught in my teeth, I had to spit out buttons, chipped a tooth on a zipper and I was shitting cotton and polyester for a week. You ever shit polyester? It don't feel good, I can tell you.

"Now, I'll make you a deal. You take off all your clothes nice and cooperative like, and I'll snap your neck before eating you and you won't feel a thing."

"And, if I don't?"

"If you don't," snarled the Wolf, "I'll bite through your calves so you can't run. Then, I'll rip you open and eat your innards while you is still alive and watching."

Ryder started to unbutton her shorts, but she was having trouble what with her hands shaking.

"I can't do this." she said, "I can't strip with you watching. I mean, I ain't got no trouble getting naked in front of a man. But, you got me so scared I'm shaking like a leaf and I can't do it with you staring at me like I was a side of ribs on the barbeque."

"Well, I guess that's gonna be your bad luck then." the Wolf hissed and started moving toward her.

"Now, hold up a minute!" Ryder shouted, "If you turn your back and look away I think I can do it."

"Do I look stupid to you?" snapped the Wolf, "Soon as I turn you is gonna run. Carnivore rule number one is never turn you back on your prey."

"Well...um..." Ryder hemmed a moment, then said, "What if I throw my clothes past you when I take them off? That way, you'd know I was stripping. And, you could hear me if I started running, what with those big ears of yours."

The Wolf stroked his chin and thought on this a moment. He didn't relish the idea of trying to pass fabric again and Ryder did have a point about his ears.

"Alright," he said, "You got a deal. I'll turn around and you toss your clothes over there next to that tree stump." Then, he added, with his most menacing growl, "But, you'd better not try and pull no tricks on me."

Turning his back on Ryder, the Wolf tossed aside the basket of lotions and whatnot and started looking through the menu on the MP3 player: "Now, let's see what kinda stuff is on this thing.

"Holy shit!" the Wolf exclaimed, "Porter Wagner. Red Foley. George Jones. The Statler Brothers. Chet Atkins. Loretta Lynn. Marty Robbins. Roy Clark. The Oak Ridge Boys...Damn, girl! This here is real Country. Not like that shit that comes outta Nashville these days. Seem like everybody wants to be a Pop star now. I think it all got started with that Shania Twain back in the 90s. And that damned whore Taylor Swift...I'd like to get her alone in the woods, I'd teach her what real pain is, I tell ya what."

While the Wolf was giving his lecture on the decline of Country Music, Ryder was tossing pieces of her clothing past him just as she had promised. First, her cut off denim shorts. Next, a pair of pink panties. Those were followed by the Dale Earnhardt t-shirt. And finally, a red lace bra landed next the stump.

Now, if the Wolf had been less concerned with being a music critic and paying attention to what was getting tossed past him; or if he had known as much about human clothes as he did Classic Country, he might have wonder how it was that Ryder's t-shirt and bra had come off before the red hoodie that was over them.

You see, Ryder had come up with a clever plan. She had actually taken the hoodie off as soon as the Wolf turned his back. Then, while taking off the rest of her clothes, she had moved up real gradual like until, when she tossed her bra, she was standing right behind that big, old Wolf. As soon as the bra hit the ground, she pulled that hoodie over the Wolf's head and took off running.

Now, if you knew Ryder, this would have surprised you. "Clever" is not one of the words most people would have used to describe her. Sexy, trampy, lazy, irresponsible, unreliable...sure; but not clever. It's not that Ryder was considered stupid - even if she wasn't one of the brightest bulbs on the tree, there were plenty of dimmer ones around - it's just that she wasn't usually one to plan ahead and think things through. Most of the time, she just did whatever she felt like doing then try to worm her way out of the consequences later. I suppose that comes from being a hot looking girl, she just never found it necessary to rely on her brains.

If she'd been really clever, she would have run back the way she came. She'd have been on Possum Road in no time and could've gotten one of the neighbors to help, even if she couldn't find the spare key hidden on the front porch under the cracked flower pot and locked herself in her own house. If she had been really, really clever, she would have taken the keys out of her shorts before throwing them away.

If she had been slightly clever, she would have run past the Wolf, down the trail to the Pick-Kwik where a naked girl screaming "Help! Wolf!" would have surely got someone's attention.

If she had been just a little bit clever, she would have kept her clothes on and pulled the hoodie over the Wolf's head as soon as he turned his back.

But, she wasn't all that clever - the trick with the hoodie was the smartest thing she'd come up with in at least three weeks - and she just took off running straight into the woods...Stark naked.

The Wolf, once he got over his initial shock, started clawing at the hoodie trying to pull it off his head. All the while he was howling at the top of his lungs: "You lying slut! I'm going make you pay! I'm going rip you open and eat you slow and make you beg me to kill you!"

It didn't take long for Ryder to realize that running naked through the woods wasn't the best idea. It may be fine for animals with fur and tough hides, but it's not so good for humans with their delicate skin. She was getting whipped and slashed by every branch and bramble from her shins to her forehead. At least she'd had the good sense to keep her shoes on. But, imitation snake-skin cowboy boots aren't really the best choice for running through the woods. She'd get smacked across the crotch and put her hands down to cover herself there. The she'd get smacked across the breasts and try to cover those. Then she'd get smacked in the face and she'd put her arms up in front of her only to get smacked across the belly...and so on. And, she couldn't do nothing to protect her legs. It was like she was running through some kind of gauntlet and all the trees and bushes were trying to get in a shot at her. Finally, she tripped over a root and went sprawling into a briar patch.

As Ryder was trying to disentangle herself, she heard a sound that made her blood run cold: the snarling and barking of one extremely pissed off wolf. She tore herself free of the branches and took off running as fast as her boots would carry her no longer caring one bit about how often or where she was getting cut.

Meanwhile, the Wolf was having his own difficulties. Ordinarily, a wolf would have no problem catching a small woman running through the woods. But, this wolf wasn't a young pup anymore. He'd gotten a bit up in years. The younger wolves had driven him out of the pack because he was slowing them down. That was why he was hanging around places where humans lived. He was too old to chase rabbits and deer and was reduced to raiding chicken coops and garbage cans...and eating the occasional human that was foolish enough to get too close. All that snarling and barking that Ryder thought she was hearing was really the Wolf wheezing and coughing as he tried to keep up with her. Truth is he was getting so tired he would have given up the chase if he weren't so fired up angry at the trick Ryder had played on him. He was determined he was gonna catch her and kill her even if he died of a heart attack trying.

I can't say if it was instinct or just dumb luck, but Ryder managed to burst out of the woods right behind her granny's house. She was a mess, all cut and bruised and panting and sweating, but the thought that the Wolf was right behind her sent her scrambling over the split-rail fence and across the yard to Granny's back porch screaming: "Granma! Help! There's a wolf after me!"

Ryder tried the back door, but it was locked, so she pounded on it screaming for help then ran around to the front. That door was locked too and no matter how much she screamed, Ryder couldn't get Granny to open up.

That's because, unfortunately for Ryder, some the ladies from the church had taken Granny to a birthday lunch at the Cracker Barrel on Exit 62 and she wasn't gonna be back for hours. Also unfortunately for Ryder, Granny's house had been broken into last year. They'd stolen her stereo which is why Ryder's momma had gotten her the MP3 player. As a result of this crime, Cousin Fred had put burglar bars on all the windows for Granny.

Ryder was in a real fix. She could hear the Wolf howling and barking - wheezing and hacking, that is - and knew he'd be there any second. She was screwed...and not in the good way. That's when Ryder had her second and last bright idea of the day.

Cousin Fred had been putting new shingles on Granny's roof on Sunday but he'd had to quit when he ran out of beer. He promised to come back next Saturday and finish the job and had left his aluminum extendable ladder on the back porch. So, Ryder got that ladder, put it up against the house and clambered up onto the roof.

Now, if Ryder had been really clever, she would have pulled the ladder up behind her. The Wolf couldn't have gotten up on the roof and she could have just sat there waiting until someone came along to help. and, if Ryder hadn't been so scared she might have noticed the wisps of smoke coming out of the chimney. But, at that moment, the only thing she could think of was that she had to get inside the house and there was only one way to do it. So, just as the Wolf came bounding out of the woods, Ryder slid down the chimney...and straight into the big iron kettle of vegetable soup that Granny had left simmering over a low fire for that night's family get-together.

And that's where the Wolf found her. He leapt over the fence with his last bit of strength and came crashing into the back door with enough force to knock it clean off its hinges. And there was Ryder, in the kettle with her butt getting burned by the hot metal and getting scalded by the soup and screaming: "Help! Help! I's getting boiled to death!".

The Wolf, once he realized what was happening, start chuckling between gasps for air. "Sure, girl," he said, "I'll help you." Then, he slammed the lid over Ryder and wedged the ladle through the handle to hold it down and said, "There now. That'll help to keep your juices in."

A couple of hours later, Granny's friends dropped her off in front of her house. As soon as she came in the door she could tell something was wrong. The back door was lying on the kitchen floor. Her kettle was tipped over next to the dinner room table. There was a pile of bones and a pair of boots on the table. And, strangest of all, there was a big old wolf sitting in her easy chair listening to an MP3 player.

When he saw her, the Wolf stood up, took off the headphones and tossed the player onto the chair. Then, rubbing his full swollen belly he sauntered toward the back door.

And as he headed out he said: "Ma'am, you got a nice house, great taste in music and your granddaughter was delicious...But, you put way too much celery in your stew."

The end.

I can't say if it was instinct or just dumb luck, but Ryder managed to burst out of the woods right behind her granny's house. She was a mess, all cut and bruised and panting and sweating, but the thought that the Wolf was right behind her sent her scrambling over the split-rail fence and across the yard to Granny's back porch screaming: "Granma! Help! There's a wolf after me!"

Ryder tried the back door, but it was locked, so she pounded on it screaming for help then ran around to the front. That door was locked too and no matter how much she screamed, Ryder couldn't get Granny to open up.

That's because, unfortunately for Ryder, some the ladies from the church had taken Granny to a birthday lunch at the Cracker Barrel on Exit 62 and she wasn't gonna be back for hours. Also unfortunately for Ryder, Granny's house had been broken into last year. They'd stolen her stereo which is why Ryder's momma had gotten her the MP3 player. As a result of this crime, Cousin Fred had put burglar bars on all the windows for Granny.

Ryder was in a real fix. She could hear the Wolf howling and barking - wheezing and hacking, that is - and knew he'd be there any second. She was screwed...and not in the good way. That's when Ryder had her second and last bright idea of the day.

Cousin Fred had been putting new shingles on Granny's roof on Sunday but he'd had to quit when he ran out of beer. He promised to come back next Saturday and finish the job and had left his aluminum extendable ladder on the back porch. So, Ryder got that ladder, put it up against the house and clambered up onto the roof.

Now, if Ryder had been really clever, she would have pulled the ladder up behind her. The Wolf couldn't have gotten up on the roof and she could have just sat there waiting until someone came along to help. and, if Ryder hadn't been so scared she might have noticed the wisps of smoke coming out of the chimney. But, at that moment, the only thing she could think of was that she had to get inside the house and there was only one way to do it. So, just as the Wolf came bounding out of the woods, Ryder slid down the chimney...and straight into the big iron kettle of vegetable soup that Granny had left simmering over a low fire for that night's family get-together.

And that's where the Wolf found her. He leapt over the fence with his last bit of strength and came crashing into the back door with enough force to knock it clean off its hinges. And there was Ryder, in the kettle with her butt getting burned by the hot metal and getting scalded by the soup and screaming: "Help! Help! I's getting boiled to death!".

The Wolf, once he realized what was happening, start chuckling between gasps for air. "Sure, girl," he said, "I'll help you." Then, he slammed the lid over Ryder and wedged the ladle through the handle to hold it down and said, "There now. That'll help to keep your juices in."

A couple of hours later, Granny's friends dropped her off in front of her house. As soon as she came in the door she could tell something was wrong. The back door was lying on the kitchen floor. Her kettle was tipped over next to the dinner room table. There was a pile of bones and a pair of boots on the table. And, strangest of all, there was a big old wolf sitting in her easy chair listening to an MP3 player.

When he saw her, the Wolf stood up, took off the headphones and tossed the player onto the chair. Then, rubbing his full swollen belly he sauntered toward the back door.

And as he headed out he said: "Ma'am, you got a nice house, great taste in music and your granddaughter was delicious...But, you put way too much celery in your stew."

The end.
that was good..i really liked it.

Love it! Just the bed-time story I wanted this Christmas night -
now, peep up the chimney - is that Santa I can hear on the roof -
or is it the wolf?
:eek: :p :devil:

Naraku,

As can be seen here I'm something of a latecomer so I'm getting caught up on a lot of stories and other things all around these forums. So much good stuff to be found at Crux Forums! Oh, yes, and I don't like celery anyway so that part of the recipe is no problem.

Back
Top Bottom