Loincloth

• Thread starter Deleted member 22460
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Very nice ones thanks ! What is the name of the model and/or lora you use to get them please?
just started this week with clicking in the A..I lol
using https://diffusionart.co there i used SDXL 2 with sd_xl_base_1.0.safetensors and DPM++ 2M Karras.
no lora so far - yesterday i made me a local installation of SD1.0 and just learned what a lora is ;-)
my first steps with loras:
redheadse04.jpgredheadse08.jpgredheadse09.jpg
happy you like them

Last edited:
View attachment 1440714
Illustration taken from a Peplum film. I love this kind of loincloth.
that trubles me a little, because or me that is more like a bathing towel, than a loincloth. I saw that to often to get a sexual kink, allways in bathing places, some of the prudish people of my country even change bathing clothes beyond that,,,,,

In 2017, you see before my circumcision, I was making a mocking serious about that habit.

waeh.jpg

The crowd, and the executioners and magistrates decide about that matter, indeed!
Although it seems to me that the judge himself doesn’t care about this... Unless you make him particularly angry... He will simply hand you over to the centurion, and he, in turn, will decide for himself whether you will be naked or in shorts, or in clothes... Especially if he is a young guy... It all depends on his upbringing and sense of humor...

Well, in the city... On the way to the cross, some mischievous teenager might just run up to you and pull off your panties... I doubt the security will help you put them back on...:sisi1

Back
Top Bottom