London Calling

Go to CruxDreams.com
so long as Goldman doesn't actually go through with beheading me in the Tower of London.
He will never get the chance Barb...I have your back!
Oh good! :) Things are getting nicely exciting now.
I don't remember Erin's timely arrival in the history I read, but I've been known to miss a few things.:confused::devil:

The wheel on the rack groaned. Goldman was screaming something unintelligible.
The wheel groans and the whole table has turned. Georgie is a woman of some resource, it seems.

Great story, Barb and Windar. I seem to have got here just in time to stack the chairs and close down the bar, but it was a fun and arousing outing. Stan's Henry is certainly no worse than many I've seen on the TV, and Barb's Anne was suitably exciting. I wanted to believe she was guilty.

Nice twist on the ending. Enjoy the immersing experience of the Tower, lads. :devil:
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Last edited:
The wheel groans and the whole table has turned. Georgie is a woman of some resource, it seems.

Great story, Barb and Windar. I seem to have got here just in time to stack the chairs and close down the bar, but it was a fun and arousing outing. Stan's Henry is certainly no worse than many I've seen on the TV, and Barb's Anne was suitably exciting. I wanted to believe she was guilty.

Nice twist on the ending. Enjoy the immersing experience of the Tower, lads. :devil:
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

ce6e7c0777e001dc5ee2b0ea0090dede.jpg As far as I know, Goldman is still there and about three inches taller than he was earlier. ;)

Two_young_lesbians_take_a_bath_together_7-1024x680.jpg As for me and Georgie, well ... we just got started! :D

Stan's Henry is certainly no worse than many I've seen on the TV,
I guess that's a compliment:confused:
Barb's Anne was suitably exciting. I wanted to believe she was guilty.
That shouldn't be hard; she was. She confessed after all;)

As far as I know, Goldman is still there and about three inches taller than he was earlier.
Yeah, the Knicks are giving him a tryout now:rolleyes:.
As for me and Georgie, well ... we just got started!
That tub looks big enough for three:cool:

Back
Top Bottom