London Calling

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Tower?:oops:
The rack?:eek:
Nevertheless, watch out with your games, Goldman! Being hang, drawn and quartered in the hands of Barb and Georgie could prove a nasty experience!:devil:

A quarter is all I'll have left the way Moore spends money:eek:.

Now hold on here. How did he know that? Don't tell me you've been circulating any pics or videos, Goldman!!!!!

Only to a select audience of connoisseurs, Moore:devil:

You'll fie if you have
Fie? Fie on you!!!

Only to MI5, MI6, Scotland Yard, London Metropolitan Police, Europol, Interpol, KGB, NYPD, Carabinieri, the Swiss Guard, CRS, Gendarmerie Nationale, Marechaussee, the Green Berets, Guardia Civil, Securetate,....

Good to know he didn't leave anyone out! :rolleyes:

Fie? Fie on you!!!

That's "die", not "fie" .... blame autocorrect!:doh:

our next hotel stay will be at the Motel 6 in Akron, Ohio. Quite a come-down from the Dorchester.”
I had to look that up

Motel 6.jpg

They've tried to make it look as nice as possible, but you're right, it isn't the Dorchester. It is a teensy-weensy bit cheaper, though. ;)

Moore sidled up to Stan looking very fetching and stroked his cheek. “I know that, darling. But you are so brilliant and good looking that I know you can do a killer interview all by yourself. You deserve to have the limelight without having to share it with me for once.” Stan’s bullshit detector was flashing red like the lights on the convoy that had converged on that Bronx warehouse to save Barb’s tight little. “Besides, Georgie has sent her man to pick me up and Georgie is someone who simply doesn’t take no for an answer.”

“Will I get to meet this Georgie? You’re not, like ashamed to be seen with a broken down old cop like me in front of some fancy pants English duchess, are you?”

“Of course, not, you silly man,” Barb cooed. “Anyway, Georgie isn’t really a duchess. At least I don’t think so. I promise you’ll get to meet her, but I want to have a chance to catch up with her first. I haven’t seen her since graduation. Maybe we can have dinner with her and your friend Bill later this evening.”

“OK, but what will I tell the folks at the BBC?”

“Tell them I suddenly took sick. Tell them I’m having women’s problems. Make up something. I really have to go, because Georgie is always on time and I’m sure her man is waiting down in the lobby.” With that, Barb flounced out of the room, leaving Stan shaking his head. “Women!” he muttered to himself.
Putty in her hands.... :rolleyes:

our bleedin’ crime-ridden hellhole of a city

Policemen aren't noted for seeing the best in people or cities. :rolleyes:

London's not that bad! ;)

Be careful with those media tigers. They’ll tear a poor small town boy like you apart if you’re not careful.

Without Barb to protect him, either! :eek:

I had to look that up They've tried to make it look as nice as possible, but you're right, it isn't the Dorchester. It is a teensy-weensy bit cheaper, though. ;)

Putty in her hands.... :rolleyes:

Policemen aren't noted for seeing the best in people or cities. :rolleyes:

London's not that bad! ;)

Without Barb to protect him, either! :eek:

I had to look that up

They've tried to make it look as nice as possible, but you're right, it isn't the Dorchester. It is a teensy-weensy bit cheaper, though.

The bed bugs and lice never show in those photos:rolleyes:

If you want to see teensy-weensy, wait till you've seen the bathroom! :p

I had to look that up

They've tried to make it look as nice as possible, but you're right, it isn't the Dorchester. It is a teensy-weensy bit cheaper, though.

The bed bugs and lice never show in those photos:rolleyes:

If you want to see teensy-weensy, wait till you've seen the bathroom! :p
I see.....

Well, with the greatest respect to Akron, Ohio, it wasn't on my bucket list.

Barb 7

That was easier than I thought. Georgie actually wanted to have dinner with Goldman and his Scotland Yard pal. I was thinking this might be good.

"Here, give your Goldman a call," she said, tossing me her phone. "And tell him that we will meet them around eight at Alain Ducasse. That should be easy for him. It's right at the Dorchester."

"Isn't that a bit posh? I am not sure he'll go for that ... he is still reeling from the room charge at the Dorchester, remember?"

"Nonsense, Barbs. Georgie's rule number one: when it comes to men, you need to lead them around, not cater to their whims or needs."

So I called Goldman. He answered on the first ring.

"Barb! I was beginning to wonder. You do know that we are having dinner with Pritchard tonight, right? Did you ask Georgie to join us?"

"First of all, Goldman, her proper name is Georgiana. And yes, she will be joining us. You and Pritchard are to meet us at Alain Ducasse ... it's in the Dorchester ... at 8 pm."

"You're not still on that Dorchester kick are you? I am not made of gold, you know!"

"Just be there, Goldman." I said curtly and ended the call.

I turned to Georgie and said, "It's all set."

"Good, now let's find you something appropriate to wear," she purred, snatching my tan skirt and blue top away from me before I could put them on.

I followed her upstairs to her wardrobe dressed in just my kinis and bra. At the top, near the landing, she opened a door to a cavernous walk-in wardrobe. I gawked and marveled at the sheer size of it.

"Let's see," she mused, pawing through a rack full of dresses. "Yes, this one is perfect. Try it on, Barbs."

I slipped into it. It was a charming sexy little black dress ... cut very short and leggy, with clean lines, a plunging back and a nothing more than a thin strap around the back of the neck to hold the whole thing up.

I spun around in front of a mirror and smiled at myself happily.

IMG_0242.JPG (manip by bobinder)

Georgie selected and donned a striking bright red concoction that plunged deep enough in front to leave very little to the imagination.

"Just in case this Pritchard guy actually turns out to be interesting ... for a copper, that is!" she explained, with a sly wink, as she ran a brush through her blond tresses.

An hour later the limo pulled up to the front of the Dorchester and we sashayed into the lobby. Goldman and a rather large, huskily-built, ruddy-faced man, whom I assumed was Bill Pritchard, were waiting for us. They rose from the lobby chairs they were occupying.

"Hi," I said cheerily and launched directly into the formal introduction that I knew would rock Goldman back on his heels: "Allow me to introduce my good friend, Lady Lilith Georgiana Belinda Odelia Merriweather, daughter of the eighth Duke of Cruxton, and sole heiress to the entire family fortune."

"Just call me Georgie," interjected Georgie, extending her hand. "All my friends do."

Goldman appeared to be a bit nonplussed ... uncertain whether to admire my little black dress and bare shoulders, or Georgie's overly-generous display of cleavage.

Pritchard showed no such indecision. It was Georgie's boobs all the way.

"Th ... this," Goldman stammered, half-turning to his friend, "is Chief Inspector Bill Pritchard of New Scotland Yard."

"Pleased to meet you," he said, bowing stiffly in the direction of Georgie.

"And you must be Goldman," added Georgie, looking him over from head to toe with a critical eye, "Barbs has told me so many interesting things about you!"

"All good I hope," replied Goldman. "Call me Stan."

"And of course, I'm Barb," I said reaching out to shake the Inspector's hand.

"Perhaps we should go in and be seated," said Pritchard, taking Georgie by the arm and steering her toward the entrance to the restaurant.

Goldman and I followed.

Once inside, we were seated at an impressively laid table, replete with a blindingly white starched linen covering. We all ordered drinks and studied our menus in silence.

A waiter hovered over us expectantly.

"I'll go first," I said, closing my menu.

"Madam?" said the waiter, raising his eyebrows.

"I think I will try the seven-course 'Scottish Langoustine, caviar'."

"An excellent choice, madam."

"And my Lady?" he said turning deferentially to Georgie. He obviously knew exactly who she was.

"Oh, the same. I've had that here before and it is simply devine," she gushed.

"Sounds good," enjoined Pritchard goodnaturedly.

The waiter turned to Goldman who was staring at the menu and the printed £180 price with disbelief.

I've never seen Goldman's face turn a whiter shade of pale.

Last edited:
"Nonsense, Barbs. Georgie's rule number one: when it comes to men, you need to lead them around, not cater to their whims or needs."
:rolleyes:

"Just be there, Goldman." I said curtly and ended the call.
She put that advice straight into practice! :rolleyes:

"Allow me to introduce my good friend, Lady Lilith Georgiana Belinda Odelia Merriweather, daughter of the eighth Duke of Cruxton, and sole heiress to the entire family fortune."
Aha! I knew she was a woman of great class and pedigree! :)

The waiter turned to Goldman who was staring at the menu and the printed £180 price with disbelief.

I've never seen Goldman's face turn a whiter shade of pale.
One has to keep body and soul together, you know, Stan! A woman has to eat! :doh:

Never have we seen such heartless and gruesome torture on this site as this!

The horror! The horror!

Goldman appeared to be a bit nonplussed ... uncertain whether to admire my little black dress and bare shoulders, or Georgie's overly-generous display of cleavage.

Why do I have to choose only one?
"I think I will try the seven-course 'Scottish Langoustine, caviar'."

Quelle surprise!! :rolleyes:

Never have we seen such heartless and gruesome torture on this site as this!

The horror! The horror!
Makes crucifixion look like a picnic in the park.:eek: I suppose it's too late to propose that instead;)

Do they allow yellow hats in the Dorchester? :confused:
The Dorchester dress code is ‘smart casual’ and we respectfully ask guests visiting the hotel to refrain from wearing baseball caps, beanie hats, ripped jeans, sportswear, trainers, flip-flops and shorts in our restaurants and bars.

I think the hat depicted is neither a beanie nor a baseball cap. The person wearing it is certainly disreputable, but I suspect the Dorchester has seen a few of those

As I came ...I held ... white-knuckled ... onto the edges ... of the leather cushions. I gasped and moaned, arched my back ... went all stiff ... collapsed and finished with a long throaty scream of pleasure.

Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg What a pity ! Woman with another woman ! It's an abberation !!!:devil:

She slid her thigh, still wet with my cum smeared all over it between mine.

girl-confused.jpg ... and they even not drink their juces ? !!! A waste !!!:devil::devil:

Do they allow yellow hats in the Dorchester? :confused:
Oh, I expect so. He looks "smart casual", although they might frown at the monkey.:rolleyes::p:D
plant_curiousgeorge&man.png

Makes crucifixion look like a picnic in the park.
Yes, we've explored whipping, crux, hanging, slavery, but this wallet torture is quite excruciating. It's not what it is, though; it's how she writes it.
:very_hot::span1::devil:

Back
Top Bottom