Lord Wragg's Christmas

Go to CruxDreams.com
, wtf?

Can anyone explain this to me??
I'm not protestant and I don't drink tea!

I was raised Protestant and never heard of this.

I'm niceness personified! I feel the suffering of our poor girls deeply. mmm, deeply . . . . . . .
That's it, 25 more strokes for you Ms Moore!

25? That’s not fair!

Phlebas, I found a detailed explanation here

http://www.creativeyouthideas.com/resources/object-lessons/the-gospel-according-to-a-tea-bag/

written by people known in theological terminology as "sick fucks."

That’s sick!!!!!!!

http://www.creativeyouthideas.com/resources/object-lessons/the-gospel-according-to-a-tea-bag/

The Tea
  1. Carefully open the tea bag without tearing it. Display the bag of tea leaves to the children.
  2. Then explain: Tea looks like dirt. If you put it in water, it will change the water to the color of the tea. It will no longer be clear and pure.
  3. Demonstrate by dropping a bit of tea into the glass of hot water and stirring it around.
  4. Explain: Like this tea bag, we all have dirt in our lives. We are not pure. The Bible calls this dirt, this impurity, sin. We need help from God to remove the sin from our lives. That’s exactly why Jesus came – to help us remove the sin from our lives. We must trust Jesus to remove the sin from our lives. When we ask him for forgiveness, he will make us clean and pure again.
I didn´t knew that. But I never liked any kind of tea. Now the less so.
I thought it was about taking Christians and pouring boiling water over them and letting them steep.
A safe way to get the sin out of them :)

The Tea
  1. Carefully open the tea bag without tearing it. Display the bag of tea leaves to the children.
  2. Then explain: Tea looks like dirt. If you put it in water, it will change the water to the color of the tea. It will no longer be clear and pure.
  3. Demonstrate by dropping a bit of tea into the glass of hot water and stirring it around.
  4. Explain: Like this tea bag, we all have dirt in our lives. We are not pure. The Bible calls this dirt, this impurity, sin. We need help from God to remove the sin from our lives. That’s exactly why Jesus came – to help us remove the sin from our lives. We must trust Jesus to remove the sin from our lives. When we ask him for forgiveness, he will make us clean and pure again.
I think Lord Wragg is beyond redemption... :devil:

I thought it was about taking Christians and pouring boiling water over them and letting them steep.

See now Jesus Christ gave of his energy and love so that others might have more energy and love in their lives and so many in his church teach us, so others might also have that in their afterlives too. A tea bag gives up its energy and wholesomeness so that others (in this case the drinkers) might have more energy for love in their lives and if as in Wragg's poem their love is crucifixion that message is still more Christian than at least three of the ideas at creativeyouthideas.

Also, stop wasting our tea bags they are a precious resource!

See now Jesus Christ gave of his energy and love so that others might have more energy and love in their lives and so many in his church teach us, so others might also have that in their afterlives too. A tea bag gives up its energy and wholesomeness so that others (in this case the drinkers) might have more energy for love in their lives and if as in Wragg's poem their love is crucifixion that message is still more Christian than at least three of the ideas at creativeyouthideas.

Also, stop wasting our tea bags they are a precious resource!

RR, the only thing I can add is "Huh?" :confused:

The Tea

That is just weird, the symbolism doesn't work at all! Not at all!!!! The "impure" water now has a flavour and a positive effect on those who drink it FFS! It is enhanced by the tea bag, not tainted by it. How the hell does this teach the Gospel??

Tea is sin? I am flabbergasted. wtf! I despair of these people.

Sorry Wragg for derailing your thread. It was a wonderful poem, on message, humorous, just right. Unlike this ridiculous tea bag "parable".

That is just weird, the symbolism doesn't work at all! Not at all!!!! The "impure" water now has a flavour and a positive effect on those who drink it FFS! It is enhanced by the tea bag, not tainted by it. How the hell does this teach the Gospel??

Tea is sin? I am flabbergasted. wtf! I despair of these people.

Sorry Wragg for derailing your thread. It was a wonderful poem, on message, humorous, just right. Unlike this ridiculous tea bag "parable".
The way I see it, the pure water of Christ is boiled, and then tainted by sin (tea), making him much more interesting. You're right. It's totally rubbish theology, and a complete waste of tea.

Tea is sin?
Hope so...

nude-pretty-girl-picture_csp9203777.jpg

:D

Anything which livens up afternoon tea for one has to be welcome, old chap!

(See verse 2 - there you are, you were on topic!) ;)

Last edited:
Tea is sin?
Proper tea is theft. :bash:

Actually, it's obvious to one familiar with Scots Presbyterians -
you hang up your teabags to dry, like Jesus was hung out to dry,
then you can resurrect them after a day or two! :devil:

Proper tea is theft. :bash:

Actually, it's obvious to one familiar with Scots Presbyterians -
you hang up your teabags to dry, like Jesus was hung out to dry,
then you can resurrect them after a day or two! :devil:

Giggle snort. Leave it to those Scots Presbyterians. One wonders if they ever have any fun?

Back
Top Bottom