Lovely Ladies Thread (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com

Russians must be polyglots: Girl No 7 has a tattoo in Spanish, while No 9 could be Romanian or Italian. By the way, for those always seeking double meanings where none was meant, polyglot is from the Greek “polyglottos,” from polys "many" + glōtta "tongue", “many-tongued.” No reference to other, oral capabilities!

Russians must be polyglots: Girl No 7 has a tattoo in Spanish, while No 9 could be Romanian or Italian. By the way, for those always seeking double meanings where none was meant, polyglot is from the Greek “polyglottos,” from polys "many" + glōtta "tongue", “many-tongued.” No reference to other, oral capabilities!

Good observation Eva, but I tend to suspect that although the photographer is Russian his models may be from elsewhere in European countries. ;)

I am one of four go-go dancers the club owner hired for tonight. He says he expects to see at least two of us on stage at all times, over about 5 hours! So it's going to be a fun, but long night. My nearly naked bikini-clad body will be shiny with sweat under the hot lights. I've been working on some new sexy moves designed to entrance you, or at least turn you on. So get out of the house and come watch me, okay?

Marisa Papen in the Forest short clip. :very_hot:

View attachment 755515
Young and pretty girl
Below, her interview
She is a Flamish (the journalist is French and Marisa can speak French perfectly with an accent but she refuses to speak it)
I find her 'non sexual' nudity hypocrital
How sad the world would be if female nudity were non-sexual !

Sorry, the article is in French

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom