M*A*S*H DIARY

Go to CruxDreams.com
Meanwhile, 20th CENTURY LOX wants to bring this sweeping and exciting war drama on the wide screen, with the greatest and finest all-star cast from the last decades :

OMG ... Lox!

This is absolutely brilliant

Love it! Love it! Love it!

As far as I find out, DeNiro never played an iconic role in a war movie, which was prerequisite to be casted here.
Don't bother! Just enjoy 'the smell of napalm in the morning', Goldman!;)

Unexpected-casting_thumb151.jpg I was so excited about appearing in a 20th Century Lox production ... until I found out about the casting couch and the issue of fine print in contracts. :confused:

No wonder it's called 20th Century Lox. They haven't gotten around yet to respecting women and women's bodies in a 21st century way.

Meanwhile, 20th CENTURY LOX wants to bring this sweeping and exciting war drama on the wide screen, with the greatest and finest all-star cast from the last decades :
OMG ... Lox!

This is absolutely brilliant

Love it! Love it! Love it!
Me too!

John Wayne as Racing Rodent? seriously?
Wayne desperately wanted a part in this movie!:D (because of Barb's presence?):devil:
And RR deperately wanted a beret with a specific colour (see page 1 of this thread) :;)
What colour is his beret and whose cap badge is he sporting? :stick::spider:
So the choice was obvious!:)

After all, it was Corporal RR who came in the story to the idea to simply radio for asking an evacuation by helicopter, which saved the MASH unit. So we could not put him away with Benny Hill!:confused:

Perhaps you've forgotten "The Deer Hunter":
You are right! I overlooked that one!
Perhaps because the movie disappointed me?

I was so excited about appearing in a 20th Century Lox production ... until I found out about the casting couch and the issue of fine print in contracts. :confused:

No wonder it's called 20th Century Lox. They haven't gotten around yet to respecting women and women's bodies in a 21st century way.

A notice from the Communications Department from 20th Century Lox.:deal:

Our company wishes to emphasise that we still respect the Hays Code.:nono:
In our Westerns, the bad guy will always wear a black Stetson.:angel2:

Arnold Schwarzenegger as Conno? I`m flattered. Even when the height is nearly right, you would need at least two of me to get the same amount of muscels for one Arni. But I hope my english is one day as good and accent-free as his :)
Conno becoming Gouverneur in California? Sounds good :)

With that cute little mustache? :rolleyes:

In fact, David Niven was an officer in the British Army, a graduate from Sandhurst, who served in the Highland Infantry in the early 1930's. He resigned his commission, seeing no future in the army, to become an actor. At the outbreak of WWII, he returned to the army, was recommissioned as a Lieutenant again, joined the Commandos, saw action, and ended the war as a Lieutenant-Colonel.

Well, you can see something of that officer's background in his acting posture.

In fact, David Niven was an officer in the British Army, a graduate from Sandhurst, who served in the Highland Infantry in the early 1930's. He resigned his commission, seeing no future in the army, to become an actor. At the outbreak of WWII, he returned to the army, was recommissioned as a Lieutenant again, joined the Commandos, saw action, and ended the war as a Lieutenant-Colonel.

Well, you can see something of that officer's background in his acting posture.

5d75e135ed37ffe37fe468e048629337.jpgeeafc7a2bc2728f5d63b362d370a315c.jpgf6fe1b2f5507a6e07c490c7068931fd4.jpg Quite the guy ....

Back
Top Bottom