Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don’t know what to say apart from WOW :aaaaa:

A WOW from you is indeed a great thing!

" Now, may be the time for you to re-evaluate your options, Moore. You are naked, immobile and completely helpless and I doubt if you can even imagine the amount of pain we can cause you. The sensible approach would be to answer our questions truthfully."

Too bad they never listen to good advice, my friend.

Stunning. Really "explicit"

Thank you (you know how I am, don't you? :) )

Not until you guys comply with the rule against indoor smoking!

"She's mocking us, Joe. Pick up the taser"

"OK" Tree says as he lights up another Marlboro...

;)

Incredible work with great detail. very arousing to say the least (missing my favorite though....pincers). :devil2:

Thanks for sharing, it's much appreciated.

THank you (oops, I forgot the pincers..)

Hot scene. Hold on thight! ... what's inside the box under the table?

Thanks. Most likely something even worse than what's outside..

Beaten.
Hard.

Beaten.jpg

I've tried to come up with a nice phrase that the villain is yelling at her, or perhaps a brief dialogue between the two characters - maybe the other guy is participating too, and not only with his fists - but I think that this forum is so rich of writing talents that - as an experiment - I would like to read your interpretation of this scene.
I'm usually very open to humor, but in this particular case I prefer something cruel, ruthless, evil, if you don't mind.
There is no limit in length, of course.

Thank you in advance to all those who will take the time to reply.

How about: So you think you're clever? Now you're not so clever anymore, huh?!?

Beaten.
Hard.

View attachment 1287585

I've tried to come up with a nice phrase that the villain is yelling at her, or perhaps a brief dialogue between the two characters - maybe the other guy is participating too, and not only with his fists - but I think that this forum is so rich of writing talents that - as an experiment - I would like to read your interpretation of this scene.
I'm usually very open to humor, but in this particular case I prefer something cruel, ruthless, evil, if you don't mind.

The brave young agent had resisted her captors` brutality bravely, but was now obviously weakening.
"So, you are not as tough as you thought you were, and this is just the beginning, you stupid slut. We`ve got mains electricity in this basement and we`ll fry your tits and pussy if you don`t cooperate."

Beaten.
Hard.

View attachment 1287585

A very impressive image indeed. The body position, the bloody mouth, the wear and tear from the beating, really tell a cruel story.
Thank you for sharing this great image.

Back
Top Bottom