Male Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
S

ShadowGuy

Not sure if this is a subject that is popular here but I think it worth exploring.

Perhaps you are a submissive male in search of a Master or Mistress. Perhaps you are dominant and seek some fresh meat.

I welcome contributions from male slaves.....

I will kick things off with Slave #37

I have more, let me know if you want to see them.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 131
I needs a rough dom!

I am five eleven. Well build body. With muscles that show but not too much. And long hair that goes down to the middle of my back. And my legs are nice and no hair on my arms and legs. My skin is smooth and I have a girlish look. And my cock is about seven inches long. And no hair around there. My balls are nice size and could get a bit of pleasure from playing with them. I love ropes. And chains are fun. As well as the feeling of rough hands on my body. As well as the feeling of someone forcing me against the wall or down on the floor. The feeling of rough hands pulling my head back and holding it back as I am being used or examined. Being used like a bitch and name called and mocked.

This should give you some insight.

Like: collars, ropes, handcuffs, shackles, wall restraints, leather cuffs, spread bar, wooden bar, crops, whips, strap-on cock, dildos, vibrators, anal beads and others.

Fantasy
Bdsm crucifixion basics information
1 tie them to a flogging post and whip them until fall to their knees.
2 get a wooden beam that's 6 feet long. and two ropes that are 3 feet long.
3 force them on their stomach. arms out and put the beam on them and tie down four arms.
4 then force to walk with the beam up a hill and whip as moves to a sandy area with the post of the cross.
5 force on the back and tie down wrist and then play with his cock and balls.
6 lift him onto the upright beam and let him hang for a bit and then tie down ankles. Before playing with his ass a little and making him suck a didlo and use a vibrator to put in his ass. let him stay up there until he cums out. three times.

Limits: hot wax, bathroom stuff, water sports, sharp things and clamps, No Blood.

Also I was hoping for some public roughing up. Like them force me to get into spead my legs and so they can take a practice sword that cold steel and rub it against my back and balls and cock. So I can let up sexual sound and other things that way. Or is he saving that for this? I want to be used like a bitch. And like to really feel they enjoyment of my rape. How will they transport me. Carry a wooden beam or rope and collar and shackles with my cock showing? And a didlo in my ass? With the guy who rape me first griping my Long sexy hair.

***Anyone WANT TO PLAY???***

Setting and landscaping

After the capture of me in the hot and sandy lands and being back the savage. They put chains and force the capture savage to along the long trip to the next outpost where they rest and have some sexual fun with the savage before they make it to the grass and woodland. As they stop a small town and show off the savage and let his body get used and show off. Before moving on to the main fort where they will train and get the savage ready for the the main events. And the major city and the humanition and show off they capture war savage to be bdsm crucifixion and other sexual bdsm fun by the elite people of the city. Before savage is put a savage sex slave and forced do parties and other sexual kinky activities. But if savage escape and is recaptured savage is sent to the fortress. And full bdsm sex captured and rape slave and other bdsm punishments.

Attachments

• Savage Slave 1.jpg
    Savage Slave 1.jpg
    522.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Savage Slave 2.jpg
    Savage Slave 2.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Savage Slave 3.jpg
    Savage Slave 3.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Savage Slave 7.jpg
    Savage Slave 7.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 60
I needs a rough dom!

I am five eleven. Well build body. With muscles that show but not too much. And long hair that goes down to the middle of my back. And my legs are nice and no hair on my arms and legs. My skin is smooth and I have a girlish look. And my cock is about seven inches long. And no hair around there. My balls are nice size and could get a bit of pleasure from playing with them. I love ropes. And chains are fun. As well as the feeling of rough hands on my body. As well as the feeling of someone forcing me against the wall or down on the floor. The feeling of rough hands pulling my head back and holding it back as I am being used or examined. Being used like a bitch and name called and mocked.

This should give you some insight.

Like: collars, ropes, handcuffs, shackles, wall restraints, leather cuffs, spread bar, wooden bar, crops, whips, strap-on cock, dildos, vibrators, anal beads and others.

Fantasy
Bdsm crucifixion basics information
1 tie them to a flogging post and whip them until fall to their knees.
2 get a wooden beam that's 6 feet long. and two ropes that are 3 feet long.
3 force them on their stomach. arms out and put the beam on them and tie down four arms.
4 then force to walk with the beam up a hill and whip as moves to a sandy area with the post of the cross.
5 force on the back and tie down wrist and then play with his cock and balls.
6 lift him onto the upright beam and let him hang for a bit and then tie down ankles. Before playing with his ass a little and making him suck a didlo and use a vibrator to put in his ass. let him stay up there until he cums out. three times.

Limits: hot wax, bathroom stuff, water sports, sharp things and clamps, No Blood.

Also I was hoping for some public roughing up. Like them force me to get into spead my legs and so they can take a practice sword that cold steel and rub it against my back and balls and cock. So I can let up sexual sound and other things that way. Or is he saving that for this? I want to be used like a bitch. And like to really feel they enjoyment of my rape. How will they transport me. Carry a wooden beam or rope and collar and shackles with my cock showing? And a didlo in my ass? With the guy who rape me first griping my Long sexy hair.

***Anyone WANT TO PLAY???***

Setting and landscaping

After the capture of me in the hot and sandy lands and being back the savage. They put chains and force the capture savage to along the long trip to the next outpost where they rest and have some sexual fun with the savage before they make it to the grass and woodland. As they stop a small town and show off the savage and let his body get used and show off. Before moving on to the main fort where they will train and get the savage ready for the the main events. And the major city and the humanition and show off they capture war savage to be bdsm crucifixion and other sexual bdsm fun by the elite people of the city. Before savage is put a savage sex slave and forced do parties and other sexual kinky activities. But if savage escape and is recaptured savage is sent to the fortress. And full bdsm sex captured and rape slave and other bdsm punishments.
Sounds inviting

Back
Top Bottom