MANDYSC's silly fantasies (nc, torture, snuff, foot torture)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Guys,
I'm not an artist, not even a content creator. Just a regular chick with some pretty specific and kinda dark fetishes. Occasionally I write (in English what is not my first language) in a fairly bad quality, and sometimes attempt to create visual material as well. In this thread I thought to share some of my own creations and also some what was created for me by some real artists. Do not expect much stuff here, this won't be a regularly updated thread. Hope some of you may still enjoy. Feel free to comment if see anything interesting. And please leave me alone if you dislike my world, I promise I will not disturb yours.

For those about to wank, I salute you!

thank you small.gif

Guys,
I'm not an artist, not even a content creator. Just a regular chick with some pretty specific and kinda dark fetishes. Occasionally I write (in English what is not my first language) in a fairly bad quality, and sometimes attempt to create visual material as well. In this thread I thought to share some of my own creations and also some what was created for me by some real artists. Do not expect much stuff here, this won't be a regularly updated thread. Hope some of you may still enjoy. Feel free to comment if see anything interesting. And please leave me alone if you dislike my world, I promise I will not disturb yours.

For those about to wank, I salute you!

View attachment 1279755
Hey Mandy , so happy you create a thread here , you are the cruelest foot torturer i know , your stories always turn me on !

Hey Mandy , so happy you create a thread here , you are the cruelest foot torturer i know , your stories always turn me on !
That is so sweet of you :D Thanks a lot, glad some of my silly foot fantasies can make someone happy besides myself :)

Not easy to master these fun software and a hard struggle with some rather ridiculous results. Anyway, do you like fantasy scenarios?

View attachment 1281019
Yes I do. The classic predicament that forces the victim to participate in her torture. She instinctively tries to keep her feet up and out of the fire, but in the end only prolongs her ordeal with the inevitable ending. Psychological as well as physical torture.

Back
Top Bottom