Masochist without limit

Go to CruxDreams.com

nicole

Tribune
an unpretentious work, that Piraland is kind enough to translate into English, because I do not have this skill.

Masochist without limit .

In this very closed club, the advertising is as follows:
"Realize all your fantasies, without restriction, this club is only for confirmed masochists wishing to achieve in real all their hidden fantasies the most shameful, can go to death."

Its location is kept secret, only the initiates know its existence which allows all the perversities.

It is in this context that Karine goes this morning in this club,
she phoned for information, but was told that they did not give information by phone, it is mandatory to make an appointment and to realize for oneself, visually, without commitment.

This morning, she spends a lot of time in the bathroom, thinking that they may be asking her to undress,
she shaves her pussy conscientiously, she wants to be perfectly smooth.

She shows up at the rendezvous dressed in a short skirt arriving at mid-thighs, and a blouse revealing her bra transparency, she hesitated and finally she also put on a panties.

She is received in a very clear office, by an attractive man dressed in leather pants, a black shirt wide open!
His blue steel look makes Karine shudder.

- Hello Karine, my name is Eric, I listen to you, what is your expectation?

- I fantasized for a long time to be crucified after being whipped very hard.

- An attached cross?

- No, nailed to the cross!

- You know that even if you pay close attention, you risk definitive sequelae, even death, we release all responsibilities.

- Yes I know, that's why I want to go to the death, I do not want to stay disabled!

- It is a form of suicide of the most difficult to bear, the suffering is very long and very intense, we have already practiced tortures to death, generally we commonly practice hanging or decapitation, but we have practiced only two definitive crucifixions, the first died quickly, his heart did not hold, the second begged us to finish it after an hour, the suffering was too strong.

- I know it, but I have to do it, I can no longer enjoy making love without imagining agonizing on the cross tortured breasts.
I'll just ask you to finish when I'm too exhausted.

Together they write the contract, it will be a Roman crucifixion, the prisoner will arrive the day before, to spend the night in cell, where she will be raped by Roman soldiers (staff of the club dressed in Roman), the next day they will pick her up dawn, she will be whipped naked in public, she will have to wear her patibulum on 500m under the whip as soon as she slows down, then crucified and tortured on the cross until death.

Karine re-reads carefully, the scenario, we can see her hands shaking slightly, visibly scared and excited.
Like Quote ReplyReport

to be continued

Eric feeling a hesitation asks her :

- Something is wrong?

- No, but I would add, the torture of the breasts when I'm on the cross!

- Ah yes, indeed, it is an important part for you, but you speak of tortures you want more than the whip?

- Yes whipped on the breasts, but I would like to have fire-red piques that cross my breasts, this thought makes me wet very hard, I never dared to do it in real for fear of the aftermath!
This time it will be irrelevant, if it destroys my breasts, since I will go to death.

- OK we will make the corrections immediately.

The last corrections made, Karine feels her belly tighten and her pussy dripping,
she thinks: "It's incredible I'm the worst bitches, I'm signing my death sentence and I wet like crazy"

She asks:

- When can we achieve this?

- Tomorrow if you want!

This time she almost has an orgasm, and she says to herself:
"And why not, nobody is waiting for me and nobody will worry about my disappearance"

After one last hesitation, she decides:

- Okay, I'm ready!

- In this case, here is your slave dress that you will put on, you will be naked underneath of course, you will never wear any more clothes, you will get in the car that will pick you up tomorrow afternoon No shoes either, you will stay barefoot and you will put this necklace of slave around the neck, it is equipped with a ring, you will be put on a leash, to take you in cell or to your torture, here is also four leather bracelets with rings, two for the wrists and two for the ankles, they will serve to tie you to whip you. You will be incarcerated according to the contract, we will pick you up the next morning at dawn.

Can I ask you a question?

- Yes of course ! she answers

- At first I thought you did not know what to expect, now I'm convinced that you're well informed, you're probably an extreme masochist, but why consider going to death?

- As I told you previously, death frees me from any physical constraint,
I am already very far in the suffering, my only limits are the risks of definitive sequelae,
I do not want to live with sagging and marked breasts deep scars, or the belly, back and buttocks, permanently marked by burns or extreme flogging.

- Yes it is indeed what is waiting for you, in the contract, you gave us all freedom, to put on you without pity.

When Karine leaves, she struggles to walk to her car, she trembles all its members, her panties are wet, she will struggle to focus on the road to return.

To be continued !

Eric feeling a hesitation asks her :

- Something is wrong?

- No, but I would add, the torture of the breasts when I'm on the cross!

- Ah yes, indeed, it is an important part for you, but you speak of tortures you want more than the whip?

- Yes whipped on the breasts, but I would like to have fire-red piques that cross my breasts, this thought makes me wet very hard, I never dared to do it in real for fear of the aftermath!
This time it will be irrelevant, if it destroys my breasts, since I will go to death.

- OK we will make the corrections immediately.

The last corrections made, Karine feels her belly tighten and her pussy dripping,
she thinks: "It's incredible I'm the worst bitches, I'm signing my death sentence and I wet like crazy"

She asks:

- When can we achieve this?

- Tomorrow if you want!

This time she almost has an orgasm, and she says to herself:
"And why not, nobody is waiting for me and nobody will worry about my disappearance"

After one last hesitation, she decides:

- Okay, I'm ready!

- In this case, here is your slave dress that you will put on, you will be naked underneath of course, you will never wear any more clothes, you will get in the car that will pick you up tomorrow afternoon No shoes either, you will stay barefoot and you will put this necklace of slave around the neck, it is equipped with a ring, you will be put on a leash, to take you in cell or to your torture, here is also four leather bracelets with rings, two for the wrists and two for the ankles, they will serve to tie you to whip you. You will be incarcerated according to the contract, we will pick you up the next morning at dawn.

Can I ask you a question?

- Yes of course ! she answers

- At first I thought you did not know what to expect, now I'm convinced that you're well informed, you're probably an extreme masochist, but why consider going to death?

- As I told you previously, death frees me from any physical constraint,
I am already very far in the suffering, my only limits are the risks of definitive sequelae,
I do not want to live with sagging and marked breasts deep scars, or the belly, back and buttocks, permanently marked by burns or extreme flogging.

- Yes it is indeed what is waiting for you, in the contract, you gave us all freedom, to put on you without pity.

When Karine leaves, she struggles to walk to her car, she trembles all its members, her panties are wet, she will struggle to focus on the road to return.

To be continued !
Very pretty and very exciting!
Carry on, Nicole.

After masturbating several times and having a hard time falling asleep due to her excitement, she wakes up very early, can no longer stay in bed, Karine writes a letter for her loved ones, saying that she remakes her living abroad and not looking for her .

Then she will go naked to take a hot bath, realizing that it will be the last of her life, she can not help but a masturbation that will trigger a very strong orgasm.

Finally she will dress with her slave dress, realizing that it is the last clothes she will wear, she will die naked, this thought makes her shiver, finally she will complete her outfit fixing bracelets, ankles and wrists .

She will wait for the time in her chair, thinking back to the scenario she has written, fear stuck her stomach, she wonders if she was not a little overestimated, a desire to escape the pincers, but an irresistible force prevents it.

The doorbell makes her jump, and it's feverish that she opens the door, Eric is there, a chauffeured limousine waiting.

They do not exchange a word, politely Eric opens the door.

She rushes quickly to avoid being seen, Eric goes up in his car, he attaches her hands behind her back and puts a blindfold on her eyes

Are you ready?

She can not answer her throat, she just nods.

- Anyway you can not go back everything is planned, the spectators paid very dearly to attend your torture.

She realizes that she is no longer a free woman but a prisoner who is taken to her cell, but curiously now she is no longer afraid, she will realize her strongest fantasy, a long shiver runs through her body .

The trip is long enough!
She will eventually go to sleep, so when she wakes her up, she has no idea how long she has slept and no idea where she is.

When Eric takes off the headband it takes her a little while to get used to the light of the setting sun, she deduces that it's the end of the afternoon !

She is in the yard of a large property with high wall out of sight.

A man dressed as a Roman guard picks her up, puts her on a leash and takes her to the basement of the property, where cells have been set up.

In front of a cell he opens, he unties his hands, he speaks to her for the first time since her arrival:
- Between this is your last slut home, when you come out it will be to not come back !

She notices that the tone has changed, she is really treated and humiliated as a slave .
She hesitates a bit, but a slap on the buttocks makes her come back, anyway she has no choice, she feels tingling in her belly .

The cell is bare, the floor is cement, there is a Turkish toilet in a corner and a bench on the floor as a bed.

She enters with the sensation of passing into another world, into another century.

Submerged by emotion, she will stretch on the bench, caressing her breasts, then her fingers will pass on her clit, in a frenetic masturbation triggering a liberating orgasm, adding fatigue of travel, she will eventually fall asleep .

To be continued !

She will be woken awake in the night by the brutal opening of the door, two men dressed as Roman soldiers, enter the cell obviously to rape her.

She's not surprised !
That's part of the scenario she signed.

It is she who raises her dress over her breasts, she will be alternately fucked, and sodomized several times by the two men who will also abuse her breasts by twisting the ends causing him to run a little blood.

She will enjoy many more times.

When they finally leave the cell, she thinks:
"This time it's there, the next time my cell door opens it will be to pick me up, I'm crazy, but I'm where my Masochism brings me !
It's been too long since I fantasize about extreme suffering, I've always felt a great frustration when the tortures stopped to spare my integrity, this time they'll be able to whip me without worrying about the deep marks they will do on my buttocks or my breasts that they will probably destroy when I'll be on my cross.
I wet like crazy, this fear twists my stomach like never, I'm not far from another orgasm without even caress me. "

And although she comes to enjoy in the hands of his tormentors, she can not resist, once again to caress her pussy dripping,
it will not take long to his fingers on her clit, to bring it to a Another orgasm .
She thinks "I'm really a slut, but I like to enjoy too much"
She will stay lying on her mattress with her eyes closed, waiting for them to come looking for her, thinking back to all that has happened in recent days, she feels good, she will realize her craziest fantasy.
Whipped naked in public !!!
She never dared.
She also wonders how will her body react in extreme suffering, how long will she stay alive on the cross?

Finally lost in thought, she did not see the time pass, the door of her cell opens again !
She recognizes the two soldiers who raped her last night, she smiles at them and asks:
- It's time?
- Yes, bitch, your audience is waiting for you.

Miserably, she lets her hands be tied in her back, she is put on a leash and lets herself be carried away .
She looks one last time at her cell saying to herself :
"this is the last time I see these walls, I may be dead tonight, or agonizing on my cross "
Her pussy is wet again.

After a succession of corridors and stairs a guard opens a door that leads into a courtyard, there is a large audience, Karine can see the portico where in a few moments she will be whipped !

Eric speaks:
- You will attend a rare show, a masochistic slut, will be whipped very hard to the blood, then will have to travel the 500m that separates her from the place of her crucifixion, she will carry her patibulum, until the stipe, she will be nailed, this will be a true crucifixion, without special effects, she will be tortured on the cross, until death.

She shudders wonders what is stronger, fear or excitement, she wonders how will react her body, which has never been so far in suffering !

She looks around her, her belly is tightened even more in front of these spectators eager to see her enjoy in the suffering, many men but also some women !

It is a very rare sight, it is not every day that one can witness a crucifixion to death, moreover with a voluntary masochist.

It will be a great show. I don't know which translator you are use it but the best one is deepl.com. Don't use google translator which destroys sentence construction.
it is Piraland who translated my text, it is not his mother tongue either, be indulgent, I can send the text in French for those who want, contact me in private

I really love this thread, it's very exciting the extend to which it extends to what many of us here would love to see and feel. The whole roman enactment I find a little unnecessary, but it surely is a big turn on for many.

At the foot of the stairs, the guard removes the leash and gestures to her to go up.
Her legs are shaking so much that she wonders if she will not fall.

The executioner is waiting for her upstairs, he unties her hands, seized her dress by the shoulders and stripped to the waist, literally gushing her breasts.

Meticulously Karine positions herself under the portico from which hangs a chain, with the help of a carabiner, the executioner connects the chain to Karine's immobilizing leather bracelets, arms raised, revealing the whole upper body.
Then, he pulls on the dress that falls to her feet leaving her completely naked, seeing her dripping pussy, the executioner can not help but pass his hand on the slot and on the clitoris, triggering a long moan of pleasure, she blows him in the ear:
- I'm scared but I'm wet like crazy !

He does not answer but spreads her legs largely freeing her thighs and pussy, then he immobilizes the ankles in rings provided for this purpose under the portico.

Karine feels even more vulnerable, naked, she wonders if she will not die under the whip, then she thinks :
"It's up to them to see, but if they whip me to death it will shorten the show. it does not matter, I will exceed all limits in all cases "

While the executioner chooses his whip, slamming it in the air, she looks at the spectators, some men have the face congested by the emotion .
She smiles seeing a bump up to their sex, she thinks : "They will remember long of me, and tonight a lot of women are going to be fucked or sodomized "
Karine amuses herself she thinks" these pigs will die of infarction "this thought amuses her a lot more .

She is quickly brought back to reality, a line of fire has just crossed her back from the right shoulder to the left hip, surprise she can not hold a long howl, but she recovers .
The hangman now crosses his blows, but only a moan comes out of her lips !

Very quickly she feels the blood flowing from her back in the line of the buttocks that have not yet been touched.

She is still in the phase where the excitement has not taken over the suffering !
It happens when the executioner goes down on the buttocks, then sends the wick of the whip, between the thighs and comes to hit her the clitoris !
Howling become more hoarse and very quickly there is not much doubt, Karine went into a other world, her pussy runs a lot, and when the executioner changes and strikes her breasts, she is shaken by a series of orgasms, her pussy squirts .

They are now two whipping alternately one in front of the other behind, the Audiences are stunned to see the body of this woman shaken by repeated orgasms, no part of her body is spared, she eventually lose consciousness.

Back
Top Bottom