Go to CruxDreams.com
She ached all over from her muscles tensing due to the use of electrical current. She also felt very sore inside her vagina as that part felt every jolt of pain. Her breathing started to return to normal and she found herself with a small dose of optimism. Had she survived her torture?

Targa Went to a table at the other end of the room then walked back to Laura with a tablet. He knelt down next to the bed and turned the tablet on.

As it powered up he looked at her “You don’t remember how you lost the medal did you?”

“I…. I…” She wanted to deny what he had said but felt he already knew she was black out drunk.

Looking at her with a calm voice he said “If you are having trouble finding the truth I could tape a contact right on your clitoris then just let the current run though you. A few minutes of that and the nerves in your clit will have died so that might make sex a little boring for you”

She was shocked by how he could say such things so calmly. As he looked at her waiting for a response there was absolute silence in the room.

“I… You’re right” She let her head fall back so she was looking straight up “You’re right I can’t remember I was too drunk but…. But I must have been robbed, someone must have took my medal!”

He shook his head “Silly girl”

He turned the tablet to her and she saw it was streaming the news. She spotted the same reporter she had talked to earlier. Why was he doing this? She thought.

The reporter said “Here we are now, live in Bongarda where earlier Laura manning, a swimming gold medallist claimed she was robbed at gun point. Police have just released a statement and this video”

The screen cut to a video recorded from a CCTV camera outside the night club Laura was at. It zoomed in on a woman staggering that Laura knew was herself. O no! She thought as the image showed her fall to her knees and throw up. She vomited all over the place then as someone (A person who looked to be a local) tried to help her she tried hitting him then he walked away. Laura could not believe what she was seeing.

She then saw herself getting up and staggering on leaving her handbag on the floor. Next the screen cut to a man who worked at the night club who said “Yeah I saw Laura we all did, we saw more of her then we wanted too that’s for sure. She was knock out drunk flashing people. In the end we had to kick her out” The barman then looked down shaking his head. His eyes started to water

“I just can’t believe she lied now people want to leave. My boss says if too many people leave then I’ll lose my job! I was hoping to save up enough for my little brother’s school fees. I want him to have the chances I never did”

He started crying “People are leaving now and think we’re all thugs. I just want my brother to have a chance at life and she has taken that away!” He then turned from the camera and the screen cut back to the reporter.

“So there you have it folks. Laura manning lied but this reporter only hopes that her lie has not hurt the good Bongardan people too much”

Targa pulled the tablet away, turning it off and placing it on the table. “So there you have it Laura”

It had just sunk in that the whole world now knows she was a liar. “I’m Sorry Officer. I’m sorry”

He shook his head “No Laura you’re sorry you are in a torture chamber. You’re sorry you have that tube in your vagina and now you’re sorry the world know what kind of person you are”

“So.. So you knew when you called me down?”

He nodded “Yes. A young boy on a paper round found it and handed it in to us. Once you were down here my colleges called the press. That man in the interview and his brother. They are not the only people your lies have hurt. Many more will lose out and I don’t just mean lose out on the latest car like in your country. I mean they’ll have to live on the streets, they won’t be able to feed their children. That kind of thing”

She felt more defeated now than when the current was burning thought her vaginal wall. “I’m sorry I didn’t know anyone would get hurt”

He shook his head “You’re not sorry for that but you will be sorry for what I do to you now”

Fear and panic flooding back into Laura’s soul like water from a burst dam. “What No! No more please no more pain” She started to cry. “Please no more pain…..”

“You have caused suffering to so many people. So you will suffer for that and you know what? Now the world thinks you’re a liar even if you told them about all this no one would believe you or even care. But you’re not leaving this place you are to be painfully and slowly executed. Then when we say you committed suicide no one will question it”

“What No please you can’t. I’m begging you please don’t”

Targa smiled at her as he ran his hand over her body from her breasts to her labia. “Such a beautiful body but so ugly inside. Such a shame”

“No, no, no”

“I read your emergency details that you filled out before competing. It says you wish to be cremated? Well in that case I can put you to a painful death and there will be no evidence”

She froze with fear, horror and dread as it sunk in. He can and will torture her slowly to death then get away with it. She then felt it, she actually felt it. They talk about it in movies and stories but she did not know it actually happened…..

She actually felt her heart skip a beat as the severity of her situation sank in.

Targa said “Now girl you must feel the suffering of a whole nation. Don’t struggle, just accept your punishment”

After the shocks Laura felt weak so she couldn’t resist him even if she had wanted to. She took a short quick breath as she felt him remove the tube from her vagina. It slid out from her bringing some relief. As he released the straps from her arms she just let them fall as she trembled. Her eye followed his every movement as he untied her legs as well.

As if almost in a helpful way he pulled her so she was sitting up. All was lost for her, her fame, her glory; there would even be pressure to give up her medal! Then she realised something, she was so superficial that even facing execution she was worried about not getting time in front of a camera. For the first time in her life she saw her own reflection, the person she was, the reason she was to die. Part of her actually wanted to be put to death.

Targa was stood in front of her as she sat on the edge of the wire bed. She moved her hands between her legs to try and sooth the soreness but it had no effect.

“can you stand Laura” Targa said softly to her.

She nodded “I’ll need help officer….”

“That’s ok we don’t have to walk far. I’ll help you”

Targa extended his right hand so it was in front of her face. She swayed as her eyes focused on it before she lifted her right hand to meet his. It left like her arm was made from lead the effort it took. Targa then with little effort pulled up the girl. Feeling him lift her further cemented in her mind how much more powerful he was and how she could do nothing but cooperate.

He held her and walked her a few meters until she was stood between the two pillars in the middle of the room. After that he then helped her down to the floor. “It’s ok just sit on the floor for a moment”

She nodded then let him guide her down until she was sitting on the hard concrete. As she felt the cold penetrate her skin she used her arms in an attempt to cover her chest. “Now Laura can I trust you to remain still?”

“Yes officer” She said while nodding.

She wiped tears from her eyes as he walked over to the table and collected several lengths of rope. The sound of her breathing was broken by his footsteps on the hard floor as he walked back. He knelt down then reached for one of her legs. She let him hold it watching as he wrapped the rope around four times then tied a knot. Targa’s eyebrows closed to his eyes as he saw her move her other leg over to him. How strange she would now be helpful he thought as the applied the rope again.

Holding one of the ropes attached to a leg Targa got up and threaded it thought a steel ring about two and a half meters up one of the pillars. With tugs he pulled the rope dragging Laura across the floor. More tug then pulled her up in the air by her leg.

Next he threaded the rope from her other leg though a ring on the other pillar then pulled it down in the same way. The result was Laura tied upside down in the shape the letter Y. When her legs parted so did her labia, as the lips parted she felt could air touch her. She let her arms fall down as she felt another wave of panic flow over her. The vagina is such a sensitive part. He must be planning to torture it as I am killed. That must be why he has my legs parted. She thought to herself.

Targa used another length of rope to bind her wrists together then threaded that rope through a ring in the floor beneath Laura. All Laura could go was tremble in fear, not just fear but terror filled her very being as she realised just how vulnerable she was. Blinking caused her to shed a tear as she knew this was not to be a quick or simple death but a very slow one. The man before her had her totally at his mercy, totally and completely.

Targa stood up holding the rope attached to her wrists. With a giant heave he pulled on the rope which was like suddenly adding a huge weight onto Laura’s wrists. She arched her head back, closed her eyes and screamed.

“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!”

She felt each joint come apart as her body increased in length. Her bones moved apart as her muscles were stretched, all of them. From her wrists to her ankles she felt pain an overwhelming pain. Targa used another ring on the floor to tie the end of the rope to while being careful not to lessen the strain on Laura one bit. Though tear filled eyes she saw him secure the rope and learned this pain was not just a short dose but was to remain.

Laura tossed her head side to side causing her hair to dance like an inverted flame. The ropes dug into her ankles and wrists deeply holding her in agony. She had to fight to take large breaths as her chest was pulled tight as well.

Targa said in the calm voice Laura had come to know “I’ll be back soon. This is just the start of your execution”

He admired her naked form stretched out before him for a moment before turning and leaving the room. The heavy door closed shut behind him with a bang that made Laura open her eyes. She was held perfectly still in the now quiet room. She could hear the sound of air rushing over her teeth as she tried to clench her jaw and inhale at the same time.

Though the disorientating pain Laura knew more was to be done to her. All was lost for her, it was all over. All that was left to do now was to scream as Targa slowly tortured her to death. She did not even think to call for help, what good would it do?

The strain in her body did not decrease even slightly. Still consumed by pain she watched the door, waiting for him to return.

Laura cried out from the pain. The sound bounced around the hard surfaces of the room then back to her. It was like the room was laughing at her misery.

She tried desperately not to twitch or move in any way. Movement would pull extra on a muscle intensifying the cruelty.

Each limb felt like needles were being worked into her joints, she was all too aware of the gap between her bones.

Time past, exactly how much was impossible to tell. Whenever she tried to think the pain broke the thought before it could form. It was like a slap to the mind.

All she could do was feel pain. That was it, nothing more.

After a time, she was not sure how long she managed to focus her mind a little. Looking up at her sweat covered body to her parted legs she felt on display. What fate awaits me? What torture must I face? He’s not just going to shoot me or I would not be tied like this. Why must my legs be parted for my execution? Her mind was dizzy with thoughts of all the ways her could be put to her death.

Her mind then focused on the bar man who wanted to send his brother to school. What have I done to him, to all of these people? The girls in the accommodation don’t like me. My last boyfriend said I was too self-obsessed. I only care about myself and I have hurt a whole country. Maybe I deserve this?

Laura left like she had been looking at a lie in the mirror all these years and her true form had now slipped into focus. She hated it.

Laura noticed the feeling in her hands and wrists fade as they turned purple. The pain in her limbs was still there, the only thing keeping her company.

A bead of sweat dropped from her forehead down to the ground. She heard a gentle pat as it hit the floor. She looked to the door and saw in it a warped reflection of her stretched out. The imperfections in the metal distorted her face to make it look like her reflection was laughing at her.

She wanted to call for help but who would? Any member of the public would rather watch her suffer. She did not have any friends and her fellow swimmers would probably pull her tighter. It was not the fact that no one cared about Laura that saddened her, it was the fact it was all her doing.

She closed her eyes letting out a long cry. There it was again……

The very room was laughing at her.

Now girl you must feel the suffering of a whole nation.
Waaaah!!!!
or the first time in her life she saw her own reflection, the person she was, the reason she was to die. Part of her actually wanted to be put to death ...
The very room was laughing at her.
Anyway, that experience might be enough. That person who's been stripped of her facade and made to face the ugly truth... and accept, under the rules, her worthiness of nothing but death... hmmmmm, slave training might begin tomorrow?
there would even be pressure to give up her medal
Then maybe they could make it into a silver slave-collar?
(the gold medal is silver plated with gold, less worth on the inside than the outside same as Laura, but at least worth something on the inside :devil: )

Anyway, that experience might be enough. That person who's been stripped of her facade and made to face the ugly truth... and accept, under the rules, her worthiness of nothing but death... hmmmmm, slave training might begin tomorrow?

So you would like a slave made of her instead of her being executed? She is being broken in nicely but I would like a slave I could respect. She is not a nice person at all but do you think she is coming to terms with her faults because there is a good person in her trying to get out or simply because she is under torture? Then I wonder if you were officer Targa's superior what would you have done with her?

I like your idea about the medal, very clever.:devil: A collar that reminds her of how worthless she is inside. Maybe she could be a slave that is only kept to feel pain.

So you would like a slave made of her instead of her being executed? ... do you think she is coming to terms with her faults because there is a good person in her trying to get out ...
It's true we've seen her as an obnoxious person only but then again ... maybe she's always got ahead in her life that way, and no one ever properly showed up limits or put her in her place, where she comes from. People rolled their eyes but never really came down hard on her. Whereas a society with somewhat different values, methods and insights into human nature, such as for instance Bongarda, Trabbia or Deliria, might uncover something there... :D

Killing her won't undo any of the economic damage will it? Her credibility is destroyed with that video, is she in a position to cause damage again? Is she a threat?

It's easy enough to have her disappear. After exposure and ridicule, shamed Olympic swimmer opts for suicide by swimming out into a known deadly sea-current where cold water wells up from the deep along the west coast of Bongarda. No body is ever found and Bongarda has invested so heavily in Olympic infrastructure that the coast guard has been somewhat neglected and their rusty old helicopters weren't quite fit to fly that day for any search & rescue attempt.

End of public story... begin of her secret slave life.
Maybe after being confronted with the emptiness of her personality, and being broken down to the barest foundations, she finds fulfillment and purpose in slavery?

Maybe during some visit of a delegation of the International Olympic Committee, OPEC, or some other magnificently corrupt global organization, she will attend, perhaps in the shape of living furniture? If someone recognizes her it might be one of those juicy secrets shared among the powerful of the world...

The sharp aching or each limp being stretched was Laura’s only companion. It enveloped her, it engulfed her, it was like a traveling companion that never left her side. She eventually grew accustomed to its presence.

Pain clouded her thoughts so much she had no idea how long she had endured stretching for. But after staring at the door it eventually opened. The door opened gradually to reveal Officer Targa. He walked it closing the door behind him. She did not panic this time but almost felt a kind of solace at knowing her execution method was to be revealed to her.

Targa walked calmly towards her kneeling down in front of the stretched girl. He saw the redness of her eyes from the crying and her troubled breathing showed the ropes were still delivering pain. In his hand he had a candle which he showed her. Her eyes focused on it.

It was a normal candle, about 8 inches long by nearly 2 inches wide but it had a metal cage around it. All around the candle were thin steel rods running both up and down and horizontally. They created many small squares and the steel rods were pushed into the wax about half way. Laura was perplexed as to what they were for.

Targa rolled the candle slowly as he spoke. “You see this Laura”

She nodded “I do Officer”

“This is to be the tool of your death. It will be pushed into your vagina until only an inch it visible out from between your legs. I will then light the candle to begin the execution and slowly it will burn down. First your soft labia will feel the heat then it will burn down into you. The cage you can see is so that after the wax has burned away your flesh is held open so air can reach the candle to keep the flame going. You will feel a never ending burn on your most sensitive of areas. Over the course of hours you will feel your womanhood slowly being destroyed. Then it will burn down deep into you reaching down to your womb and burning that. It will take hours for you to die from this cruel punishment but you must suffer for your wrong doing”

Laura stared wide eyed, petrified, overcome with the sear horror at what was just said to her. The level of fear reached a point so high she could not recognise the emotion. She managed to part her lips but could not speak.

“Do you understand how you will die Laura?”

She managed a slight nod “Yes……” A tear left her eye running down her forehead.

“It is a cruel way to kill a woman but it is reserved for only the worst of liars and cheaters. I struggled with the decision but I think you deserve this Laura” There was a hint of doubt in his voice.

She wanted to beg, to object, to give reasons why she should not be killed like this but could think of none. She had hurt so many people, she was so rotten, Part of her even wanted to die.

He asked “Is there anything you want to say?”

What was there to say? She was to die and that was it. She took a moment as Targa watched her patiently.

“I…. I….”

“Yes Laura?” He then held her head gently to aid her.

“I… Accept my punishment”

Those were the easiest words she had spoken since watching the video.

“Very well”

Targa stood up so his head was between her legs. With Care he parted her Labia for the candle then placed it between them. Gradually he added force so the candle began to enter the vagina. He saw her tense muscles in her thighs as the object was causing her pain. Owing to its smooth edges it slid in without too much force being needed. After it was half way Laura began to cry. Targa pushed it deeper finding turning it a little as he pushed made its decent easier.

Continuing to push Targa found himself distracted. He liked very much the sight of her pussy and even her whole body. But he had a job to do that cannot be stopped.

A minute later after steadily working the candle into her it was down to the required depth. It sat in her like a nested bird but a closer looked showed strain in her lips as they hugged the candle closely. Looking down he said “Are you ready for me to light the candle and begin the execution Laura?”

“Yes Officer Targa. I’m ready”

She closed her eyes softly and for a moment imagined herself to be somewhere else. She was in a large field on a summer’s day. Walking though the long grass she touched it with outstretched hands. The sky was so blue, the breeze just cool enough to take the edge off the heat, it was perfect.

Then her right hand was caught bringing her to a stop. Looking at her arm she saw a rope around it. The rope was wrapped tightly holding her hand still. She went to undo the rope then her other hand was pulled left and bound in rope. Stood still in the field her arms were then pulled in above her head by the rope, she ached as her legs were gripped too. She began to stretch as the sound of chirping birds faded. Pain filled her until she heard a lighter being struck. The sudden sound with such deadly implications caused her to open her eyes fully. She was back in the room. Her execution had started.

There she was upside down, stretched to cause pain and the trigger had been pulled but the bullet would travel O’ so slowly. Before she left the world she owed the man in the room pain, much more pain. She felt an uneasy peace as she started to pay that debt.

Targa stepped back having begun her death. He simply watched on as Laura felt warmth on her inner thighs. She looked forward at her reflection in the metal door. Between her legs was flickering orange light. She just stared forward, taking steady breaths she wanted to face her death with some restraint.

Targa watched her like this for a few minutes. He was very surprised that she did not beg or object. Instead she looked like she was ready to face her fate. He said to her “Laura…..”

She looked to him “Yes Officer”

“The reason we leave a bit of the candle outside your vagina is so that you can just feel the warmth of the candle for a while. Feeling the heat you will know it’s real and hopefully you’ll accept you have done wrong. If you use this time to come to terms with your crimes then when your delicate labia starts to burn the pain will be a little more bearable. I just thought you should know Laura”

“Thank you Officer. I can feel the heat building. I’m scared Targa….. Ummmm, can you please stay with me as I die? Please, I don’t want to die alone”

He nodded his head slowly “Yes Laura I’ll be here with you until you pass”

“Thank you” She said as another tear fell from her large eyes. Once so filled with nastiness now she looked vulnerable, scared.

He continued to look to her face “While you have a moment is there anything I can do for you. Like a last request after you have been punished?”

She thought for a moment as a little molten wax ran onto her lips giving her a sample of the pain to come. “Yes Officer. In my bag there are two bracelets. They are worth easily ten thousand dollars US… Please can you….. Sorry its hard to speak”

“It’s ok Laura just talk at your own pace”

“Please can you give them to the barman I saw on the news. Don’t tell him there from me just give them to him and maybe his brother can go to school”

“That is a kind offer Laura. I will do it for you. That is one life you have made up for but what about the thousands of others”

She started to cry again part from guilt and partly from more hot wax flowing onto her lips then down inside her vagina. “I can’t fix that. Which is why I deserve to…”

Her words were cut short as she felt the heat build. “Which is why I deserve to die like this. OUCH! I can feel it Targa, it’s getting worse”

“I know Laura” He said calmly.

Laura eyes opened wide, she threw her head back then forward. “AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!”

She cried out as the flame started to lick her soft labia. She continued to thrash her head around as the true pain started. He stepped forward Noticing the flame was now in contact with her lower lips. She was now feeling the savage caress of fire on her womanhood.

Targa was still surprised she did not ask for mercy.

Her twisted screams continued.

It's true we've seen her as an obnoxious person only but then again ... maybe she's always got ahead in her life that way, and no one ever properly showed up limits or put her in her place, where she comes from. People rolled their eyes but never really came down hard on her. Whereas a society with somewhat different values, methods and insights into human nature, such as for instance Bongarda, Trabbia or Deliria, might uncover something there... :D

Killing her won't undo any of the economic damage will it? Her credibility is destroyed with that video, is she in a position to cause damage again? Is she a threat?

It's easy enough to have her disappear. After exposure and ridicule, shamed Olympic swimmer opts for suicide by swimming out into a known deadly sea-current where cold water wells up from the deep along the west coast of Bongarda. No body is ever found and Bongarda has invested so heavily in Olympic infrastructure that the coast guard has been somewhat neglected and their rusty old helicopters weren't quite fit to fly that day for any search & rescue attempt.

End of public story... begin of her secret slave life.
Maybe after being confronted with the emptiness of her personality, and being broken down to the barest foundations, she finds fulfillment and purpose in slavery?

Maybe during some visit of a delegation of the International Olympic Committee, OPEC, or some other magnificently corrupt global organization, she will attend, perhaps in the shape of living furniture? If someone recognizes her it might be one of those juicy secrets shared among the powerful of the world...

So then Malins, you really want to spare her life, don't you?

What if you were a person who's life had been affected and at the moment my last post ended we walked into the room. I open the door for you and you walk into the chamber before I follow. You know not to be scared for yourself because I have assured you you'll be safe. Maybe you'll suffer my imagination another time, I would hate for a woman in my company to feel neglected.

Anyway, I close the heavy door creating a echo in the small, cold room. You see her but she has hurt you, your country, your people.

Targa takes a seat and I blow out the flame. Laura cries of pain then start to lessen until she is quiet. She has a burn that hurts but will heal. You are stood before this tortured woman and I say to you. Ok her fate is in your hands, what is your judgment? Once you have decided we can just watch as Targa carries it out or we can leave if you like. There is a nice restaurant opposite the station and I'll happily buy you dinner. Don't worry Targa will do what ever I tell him (I'm the writer you see;)).

Have a think them message me so it's a surprise for the others.

In the mean time if anyone else has any idea/feedback feel free to share.

Since I wrote the original story, I feel like perhaps I should comment. My perspective on these types of situations is that they can be seen as an initiation rite, a spiritual ordeal, like many so-called primitive tribes (though they may be much more advanced than modern society in many ways) have young people pass through as they reach adulthood. One is supposed to emerge from them as a better person, ready to face their responsibilities. To kill someone after they have passed through that defeats the purpose, IMO. Laura has passed through the ordeal and emerged a changed person. She needs now to go out into the world and live a good and productive life and be an example to others.

Just my thoughts...

Last edited:
Laura has passed through the ordeal and emerged a changed person. She needs now to go out into the world and live a good and productive life and be an example to others.

Very much is said by these lines,

“I… Accept my punishment .... can you please stay with me”
“I can’t fix that. Which is why I deserve to…”
Don’t tell him they're from me just give them to him and maybe his brother can go to school
In the end,
One is supposed to emerge from them as a better person
I've passed on my 'verdict' I was asked for but you can probably guess easily ;) ...

Targa saw her suffering. She had suffered long, she had suffered hard but importantly she had felt enough. Targa stepped forward and in her world of hurt she did not even notice. Looking between her legs she saw the hot wax running over her womanhood.

With one firm breath he blow out the little flame before stepping back. At first Laura did not notice what he had done. But soon after her pain lessened, the heat faded. She opened her eyes looking at her distorted reflection to see the candle was blown out. What! He wants to start and stop the torture so I die slower? Was the thought that went through her head.

She took a few gulps or air and said “Targa. What? If I’m to die just let me. Don’t prolong it please”

He shook his head “No girl you’re not to die”

She was confused, shocked and not sure what was happening. He walked up to her and she closed her eyes thinking the candle will be lit again. She braced for pain but instead gasped as she felt the candle being removed. Once it had left her she felt a tidal wave of relief.

Targa placed it on the floor as he untied the rope holding her arms. In an instant her body retracted showing how much he was stretching her. She cried out as she body returned to a more normal shape before taking deep breaths now she could inhale normally.

Next Targa undid the ropes holding her legs taking care to lower her gently. He stood over her as she adopted the foetal position on the floor, between the two poles. He walked to the table and collected a bottle of water to give to her. He knelt down next to her and stroked her head softly. At first she jumped still fearing pain but soon realized that was over. He handed her the bottle then helped her sit up so she could drink.

She took several mouthfuls before placing the bottle on the floor next to her. Her limps felt heavy and she was sore all over. She could feel burn marks between her legs but knew they would heal. Targa said “Are you ok Laura”

She nodded “Yeah I’m ok I think. Why did you stop it. I thought I was to die”

“Laura I sentenced a selfish, vile, uncaring person to die. I see you are no longer that person so you are now free to go”

“What? Aren’t you afraid I’ll tell people of this?”

He shrugged “You could tell all the people you want but they won’t believe you”

He was right they wouldn’t. It started to sink in, the idea that she would live. She had given up all hope and now she would actually have a tomorrow.

“Officer Targa….. I’m Sorry. Not sorry I was in pain but sorry I lied. I’m sorry I hurt all those people”

He managed a small smile “I believe you, I know your sorry. That’s why I cut you down. Just as well really I don’t think that candle thing really would have worked”

Her lips curled up and she could not believe that after all that pain she could find a joke like that funny. It may have been her nerves but did smile. She looked a Targa, the officer in the uniform and she did not hate him. He had first shown her the error of her ways then changed her. He actually fixed the selfish mess that was Laura Manning.

“Thank you Officer Targa. I don’t know how I could live like I did until a few hours ago. Thank you”

“You’re welcome Laura”

“So what now?” She still questioned whether her ordeal was over.

“I’ll get you some clothes, some food and when you’re feeling ok I’ll drive you back to your accommodation”

“I don’t know what to say I actually felt ready to die. I feel new, like a new person. I can’t believe how I was. It’s just so clear now that I was not a good person but now, now I’m going to live better”

He smiled warmly “I hope you do”

“I still want you to take the bracelets to that barman”

“I can drive you there and you can do it yourself”

“I suppose I can”

END

She closed her eyes softly and for a moment imagined herself to be somewhere else. She was in a large field on a summer’s day. Walking though the long grass she touched it with outstretched hands. The sky was so blue, the breeze just cool enough to take the edge off the heat, it was perfect.
A very fine story indeed, and I especially liked this moment, the calm before the storm as it were - very effective and affecting. Well done

I thought I would post the end now rather then making you wait. As I wrote this I never planned on her actually dying but I wanted the reader to think it was a possibility. I wanted to build up suspense so you would be relieved and happy when she was spared. I can see a few of you thought I would have her die that way but never planned it.

I'm still new to writing Bondage stories so I'm trying new things which is why I like to know what you fine people think. So I ask....

Did you like the idea that it looked like she was going to die until the last part or would you have preferred knowing all alone she was safe? I know from having bondage sessions that a woman will want to know in that back of her mind she is safe or she will be worried and not enjoy the session. Did me taking that away make you like the story less or did you like it?

Take care all and for my next story I might write about to people cuddling while watching a movie.;)

Did you like the idea that it looked like she was going to die until the last part or would you have preferred knowing all alone she was safe?

I prefer the suspense.

In my story The Fish Pond the girl being punished thought she had been nailed to a cross, so would die or be horribly mutilated, but it was all an electronic illusion. I think most of my readers thought she had been nailed until the final episode.

We have a good mix here of die/survive, let's keep it unpredictable, like your story.

As for a candle....................I was actually dubious that it would kill her. But in her predicament, I would have thought it could.

Take care all and for my next story I might write about to people cuddling while watching a movie.;)

I could actually imagine a very interesting story that involves people cuddling watching a movie with some torture scenes and switching back and forth between the mind of the victims and the watchers.

As far as suspense, that is all part of the enjoyment. A story can allow for a wide range of possibilities that wouldn't exist (I hope) in real life.

Back
Top Bottom