Go to CruxDreams.com
Little Brampton Council have just had a short meeting to decide on how witches should be best executed in order to attract more tourists to the town. The choices being considered at the moment are hanging, impaling, hanging and impaling, burning or any other suitable method. Visitors to little Brampton are invited to make comments and suggestions here. Also a reminder that the Christmas Sale at the Old Stables is still open. A fine choice of young sex slaves are still available for the spouse who has everything at reasonable prices.

The Russians have hacked into the Little Brampton Council data base (all on parchment and in Latin) and have leaked the latest returns on Council voting as to how to execute the witches in the interest of attracting more tourists. Seems hanging AND impaling is ahead by sizeable margin, but discussion and voting continues.

Last edited:
Little Brampton Council have just had a short meeting to decide on how witches should be best executed in order to attract more tourists to the town. The choices being considered at the moment are hanging, impaling, hanging and impaling, burning or any other suitable method. Visitors to little Brampton are invited to make comments and suggestions here. Also a reminder that the Christmas Sale at the Old Stables is still open. A fine choice of young sex slaves are still available for the spouse who has everything at reasonable prices.
She seems to be competing with Nailus Martyrs this festive season!

I vote for mixing it up and please don't forget the classic 'trial by water'!!!
witch trial 007.jpg witch trial 008.jpg

View attachment 443000 Wait!!! This isn't my stop! And, you can't leave my clothes on the train! Where are you taking me? I didn't do anything wrong! What is going on here!
It's quite obvious you're travelling without a ticket.
Or anything else.
You left your broomstick at Paddington,
and the cat went off after that damned squirrel.

The parson's nose - well, that's the tight little on a turkey or chicken,
I suppose it's much the same on a goose ;) :p

bra 29.jpg
A great descendant of Ingrid of Medieval Horrors prepares three witches for their modern-day hanging and subsequent barbeque. Once she finishes tightening the noose she removes the wraps from their hips. They would be interviewed by the narrator of the documentary Little Brampton Through the Ages before they would be hanged an hour later.

Market day witch hangings still happen weekly in Little Brampton. Here a young witch is brought to the gallows still trying to tell any and everyone that she is innocent.
bra 11.jpg
She didn't stop whining about how unfair it is that she is to hanged until she is noosed and hosted up!
hang 384.jpg
She does quite the dance while the devil is choked out of her.
hang 383.jpg
She finally purges the last of Lucifer just before she expires. The crowd is pleased that yet another witch has been eliminated. But this time of year the demand for witch meat is great and the livery stable has been converted to a witch hanging processing line. Here helpers take one to Ingrid to be roasted over one of the dozen spit pits!
hang 368.jpg

Market day witch hangings still happen weekly in Little Brampton. Here a young witch is brought to the gallows still trying to tell any and everyone that she is innocent.
View attachment 444624
She didn't stop whining about how unfair it is that she is to hanged until she is noosed and hosted up!
View attachment 444623
She does quite the dance while the devil is choked out of her.
View attachment 444622
She finally purges the last of Lucifer just before she expires. The crowd is pleased that yet another witch has been eliminated. But this time of year the demand for witch meat is great and the livery stable has been converted to a witch hanging processing line. Here helpers take one to Ingrid to be roasted over one of the dozen spit pits!
View attachment 444621

that last manip is great. Hardly medieval but I like it anyway. The helpers have such grim looks on their faces.

that last manip is great. Hardly medieval but I like it anyway. The helpers have such grim looks on their faces.
While the witch meat is cleaned prior to roasting in the process of purging Lucifer by hanging the witches the wenches pass effluence during their purification. Though the stable is cleaned out nightly by even mid-day the air stable reeks of human excrement.

Be assured even the waste is put to good use and is hauled to Farmer John's patented shit pit!

armed 003 d.jpg
As Christmas draws near fresh witches are in short supply. The bounty is increased and Dark Princess rounds up a pair on the moors that wait for the winter rains. She pokes Siss in the bum and tells her "I get the same price for 'tenderized meat' as I do for clean flesh this time of year. Do the smart thing and get in line with her and save yourself the pain until you're hanged!!!"

Tree

Damn capitalist!!!:devil::p:doh:

On the gallows the witches are hung

Soon their witch meat will be cooked and done

bra 33.jpg

All the witches are finished and cooked

Except the brown-eyed brunette who waits, just look

bra 31.jpg

After a Christmas Eve snow

To the Eastwick gallows she will go

hang 215.jpg

After a few hours hung in from the noose

For Christmas Day dinner Ingrid will cook this tight little goose…

hang 252.jpg

Tree

…I never claimed to be a poetic bard…​

AWWWWWWWW THAT WA
On the gallows the witches are hung

Soon their witch meat will be cooked and done

View attachment 445165

All the witches are finished and cooked

Except the brown-eyed brunette who waits, just look

View attachment 445164

After a Christmas Eve snow

To the Eastwick gallows she will go

View attachment 445166

After a few hours hung in from the noose

For Christmas Day dinner Ingrid will cook this tight little goose…

View attachment 445167

Tree

…I never claimed to be a poetic bard…​

AWWWWW ...THAT WAS SWEET TREE BARD :)

The young woman had married the king and soon showed she was bearing a child. The problem is she is showing her pregnancy far earlier than possible from the first time she was bedded by the king...
princess 055.jpg
Divorce would have been merciful. Instead like a common witch she stands on the Little Brampton gallows about to be hanged!!!
bra 34.jpg

The young woman had married the king and soon showed she was bearing a child. The problem is she is showing her pregnancy far earlier than possible from the first time she was bedded by the king...
View attachment 445439
Divorce would have been merciful. Instead like a common witch she stands on the Little Brampton gallows about to be hanged!!!
View attachment 445440

Damn, wouldn't you know it. I married a King who can count days and weeks :doh:

Back
Top Bottom