Melissa's ordeal

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's getting as big as War and Peace ! I look forward to the final chapter. Are you going to sell the film rights? :lol:
Julie

jonesygirl said:
It's getting as big as War and Peace ! I look forward to the final chapter. Are you going to sell the film rights? :lol:
Julie
grinnik i'm the publisher in pdf means it, that i have rights too? $€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure we can sell the film rights as soon as we can get Melissa nailed up!

thehangingtree said:
Sure we can sell the film rights as soon as we can get Melissa nailed up!
hurry hurry save her crucify her hurry hurry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:x :x :x

Attachments

• frontpage lawsuit loser.jpg
    frontpage lawsuit loser.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 577
Damn! You will either throw anyone one the tracks or race to be there first. This is the last installment. I found the nails, go chase down Melissa...

Attachments

• Lawsuit loser XI.doc
    27 KB · Views: 183
thehangingtree said:
Damn! You will either throw anyone one the tracks or race to be there first. This is the last installment. I found the nails, go chase down Melissa...
(connie pulls out her sword)"ANYONE WHO TRY'S TO CRUCIFY MELISSA WILL BE TURNED FROM A ROOSTER TO A HEN WITH ONE SWIFT STROKE!!!!!!!!

cmeinsen said:
thehangingtree said:
(connie pulls out her sword)"ANYONE WHO TRY'S TO CRUCIFY MELISSA WILL BE TURNED FROM A ROOSTER TO A HEN WITH ONE SWIFT STROKE!!!!!!!!

He he he he he!!!..... That's exactly what we missed in your absence! It's great to get home from work and have a laugh.
XX
Julie

the first part of the story in pdf
waiting for comment
Hans

Attachments

• lawsuit loser part 1.pdf
    775.1 KB · Views: 226
I think it's a very well written story with excellent illustrations and nicely converted to pdf. It downloaded without any problems..................well done.
XX
Melissa

Admihoek, I am honored by the work you have done on this!

Thank you

THT

Illustrated stories are more intresting to read.

That last Feline pic is great!

She plays a very good crucifixion victim, with just enough blood, agony and suffering.

BA

I prefer illustrated stories. I know we should use our imagination but I want to see what the people look like. I think Hans did a good job of mixing in some fuzzy images where appropriate. I'd like to know how he uploaded a 775kb file!
Melissa

now this great work has been rediscovered,
let's get it into the Archive -
please Admi? :)
a truly miraculous sword -
an ordinary one would just turn him into a capon!
:p

Back
Top Bottom