Are you having a picnic to celebrate?

Followed by a little light crucifixion?

Happy Birthday Mr. Bob!!
Happy Birthday, Bobinder!:)
Happy Birthday,

Bob!
Have a lovely birthday Bob!

alice-and-peonies-ay-petra-jpg.579954
Thank you to everyone for the birthday greetings and all the lovely pictures - three of Alice, two of myself and one from Kathy's tantalising collection! Messa's unique style has produced the very first manipulation in which I get crucified, just for a change - in excellent company, of course! And the same avatar portrait has been enlarged in the birthday card by Madi.

Thanks to Eul for a lovely view on top of the world, with Alice lounging among the peonies on Ay Petri. And thanks also to Phlebas for dusting off a couple of my Alice manips and enquiring about a picnic followed by a little light crucifixion. Sounds like a good plan for a party!

So, what with picnics and crucifixions, it has been another great day, hanging out with good friends on and off crosses, and I look forward to many more. Cheers everyone! :D

hbcam50pcrdctnhb20bndr18.jpg

Last edited:
A very happy one Bob.:cool: I don't suppose you'll miss the notices this time:p
Well, how does another year go by so fast? Many happy returns of the day, Bo!!!

tree
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BOB

I will have to duplicate my response here since half the recipients were deleted in the first attempt :doh:

Thank you to everyone for the birthday greetings and all the lovely pictures - three of Alice, two of myself and one from Kathy's tantalising collection! Messa's unique style has produced the very first manipulation in which I get crucified, just for a change - in excellent company, of course! And the same avatar portrait has been enlarged in the birthday card by Madi.

Thanks to Eul for a lovely view on top of the world, with Alice lounging among the peonies on Ay Petri. And thanks also to Phlebas for dusting off a couple of my Alice manips and enquiring about a picnic followed by a little light crucifixion. Sounds like a good plan for a party!

So, what with picnics and crucifixions, it has been another great day, hanging out with good friends on and off crosses, and I look forward to many more. Cheers everyone! :D

hbcam50pcrdctnhb20bndr18.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom