Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for all the b-day wishes!

It seems amazing that I've been a member of the cruxforums family for over 14 years. I was a "lurker" for a long time, until I worked up the nerve to start posting a couple years ago. (Never liked that term lurker; observer would be less pejorative. . . .)

Here's a little birthday gif (get it?) from me to everyone, from my favorite crux vid: Makar's Glamor Crucifixion, starring Alexandra and Julia. This is Julia near the end.
my fav!.gif

It seems amazing that I've been a member of the cruxforums family for over 14 years. I was a "lurker" for a long time, until I worked up the nerve to start posting a couple years ago. (Never liked that term lurker; observer would be less pejorative. . . .)

Here's a little birthday gif (get it?) from me to everyone, from my favorite crux vid: Makar's Glamor Crucifixion, starring Alexandra and Julia. This is Julia near the end.
View attachment 764566
Thanks for your birthday gif Poem, if that's your favorite crux video I'll have to work up a set of GIFs for you later in "Fit Lovely Ladies Crucified". :D

Thanks for the gif, Poem.:)

It also took me some time to join in the site and then still six months before posting.
I prefer 'scouting' over 'lurking'.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom