Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
:D Happy Birthday, Gibbs - and a Happy New Year! :D

hostel_109_det1_by_bobnearled_ddmol3t-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh)

The birthday list displayed on the 'Members' page is a little bit amputated, I think.:sherlock:
Only the first 21 are displayed. Alphabetically, it stops at 'AL'.:confused:
A previous configuration of the site showed them all. As far as I recall, there are hundreds of members who have subscribed with January 1st as their date of birth. No other day of the calendar does better.:ura:
Time for a massive 'Happy Birthday' for all of them, although I fear it will not reach most of them, since many have the 'condemned' status with zero postings, so likely, to be considered as 'inactive'. But nevertheless, a happy birthday for those active members unfortunately hidden in the long list.:)

Individuals born on January 1 are known for their ambitious and strong-willed nature. With Sun as the ruling planet, these people are extremely buoyant and like to face challenges head-on. They are also blessed with great imaginative and creative skills and are at times cautious towards life in general

From https://www.thefamouspeople.com/january-1st.php

So A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL 1ST JANUARY MEMBERS
and may their strong-willed nature and liking to face challenges encourage them to participate fully here on CF with their creative skills.

Individuals born on January 1 are known for their ambitious and strong-willed nature. With Sun as the ruling planet, these people are extremely buoyant and like to face challenges head-on. They are also blessed with great imaginative and creative skills and are at times cautious towards life in general

From https://www.thefamouspeople.com/january-1st.php

So A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL 1ST JANUARY MEMBERS
and may their strong-willed nature and liking to face challenges encourage them to participate fully here on CF with their creative skills.
The long list of '1st january birthdays' reminds me of something. During the 1980's, there was a man from a Middle East country on our work, as a trainee for year. His birthday was July 1st. But he explained that this was not his true birthday, but one alloted by his government. In his country, there were only two 'official' birthdays : January 1st and July 1st. The reason? Administrative convenience. It was easier, that way, to organise army conscription!

The long list of '1st january birthdays' reminds me of something. During the 1980's, there was a man from a Middle East country on our work, as a trainee for year. His birthday was July 1st. But he explained that this was not his true birthday, but one alloted by his government. In his country, there were only two 'official' birthdays : January 1st and July 1st. The reason? Administrative convenience. It was easier, that way, to organise army conscription!

Racehorses are all 'born' 1st January (Northern hemisphere) or 1st August (Southern hemisphere).

Yes, doing some VSO teaching in Indian villages, I learnt that many of the kids had Jan 1st as their birthdays,
it's not something that they traditionally celebrate, and the parents were pretty vague about dates -
though of course westernised, urban Indians make a huge stramash of birthdays - they like partying.

Back
Top Bottom