Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
Happy Birthday Messaline

Stay indoors and keep safe

View attachment 849014

Joyeux anniversaire Messaline

Restez à l'intérieur et gardez votre sécurité

Mmmmmmm ! In these conditions, of course !!! :very_hot:

Un petit chanson pour ton anniversaire, Messa!

Full of poetry ! :rolleyes:

Messa, many happy returns of your special day!!!

Thanks Tree and take care of you !!!
Happy Birthday, Messaline! Hope something good comes your way!
View attachment 849043

If you take me by feelings, for once, I stop to be lesbian ... :very_hot:

Happy Birthday, Messaline!:)

Thanks Loxuru and keep your cock bloody , you cant know when I'll come ... :tits: :fuck:

Mmmmmmm ! In these conditions, of course !!! :very_hot:

Full of poetry ! :rolleyes:

Thanks Tree and take care of you !!!

If you take me by feelings, for once, I stop to be lesbian ... :very_hot:

Thanks Loxuru and keep your cock bloody , you cant know when I'll come ... :tits: :fuck:
Bonne fête, for happy birthday, is a Québecois expression, not really used in France, but the song wouldn't work as well with "bonne anniversaire"

Joyeux anniversaire, Messaline!
Happy Birthday Messaline. Die on the cross nice bitch!

YES ! We can say that ... but a girl from Anjou can also be so much ..... tender ... :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Messaline. Die on the cross nice bitch!
Happy Birthday Messa!
I hope you're safe and well and enjoy your day
flower2

Thanks The Beast and DarkPrincess ! I enjoy .... much ! ... with all of you ! :flipa::hello:

Dear Bob,

I am really truly sorry, but I could not get an airline to transport your birthday present. The airlines kept on saying 'Coronavirus' to me. :confused:

I had no idea what they meant, so I looked into it, and it turns out that 'Coronavirus' is the name of a flying horse! :)

So here comes your birthday present, courtesy of Coronavirus!

Alice and Pegasus smaller Alice.jpg

Happy Birthday @bobinder !!!

It may feel like a barren featureless desert out there sometimes, Bob, what with coronavirus and nobody out, but...actually, I have no idea where I'm going with this. Wragg and Barb can manage this sort of thing, but metaphor is just failing me at the moment. Look, there's these two lovely ladies, one has a cake. The other one you'll recognize. There seems to be a chair for you - all things considered, you might or might not want it.

HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB!
Bob2020-v1.jpg

Well! Such an important occasion, we have to celebrate.
The girls have come around to help us.
Wragg's Leading Ladies.jpg

My only concern is, do you have enough crosses?
via_appia_12_small.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB

Happy Birthday Bob
I will be here hanging around until tomorrow
Thanks very much, Kathy! What a fine picture! Keep hanging in there - you make an attractive spectacle, as always! :D
I am really truly sorry, but I could not get an airline to transport your birthday present. The airlines kept on saying 'Coronavirus' to me. :confused:
I had no idea what they meant, so I looked into it, and it turns out that 'Coronavirus' is the name of a flying horse! :)
So here comes your birthday present, courtesy of Coronavirus!
Thank you, Wragg - I was not aware of the equine connection, but it's great to see the airmail arriving, 'Silver River' style!
And that is a stunningly beautiful image - I really must draft some more reviews for pictures like this! :D
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
BOBINDER

I’D CROSS THE
RUSSIAN STEPPES
TO WISH YOU

ALL THE BEST!
Thanks very much, Barb - I am certainly looking forward to doing some more work on the Russian theme! ;)
It may feel like a barren featureless desert out there sometimes, Bob, what with coronavirus and nobody out, but...actually, I have no idea where I'm going with this. Wragg and Barb can manage this sort of thing, but metaphor is just failing me at the moment. Look, there's these two lovely ladies, one has a cake. The other one you'll recognize. There seems to be a chair for you - all things considered, you might or might not want it.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB!
Thanks for your birthday wishes, Jolly! Cake and ladies are all looking lovely - and I might just need the chair afterwards...! :D
Another exciting Alice manip for my impending reviews - great work on the lighting direction and shadows!
Bobinder, I wish you a happy birthday and welcome to this new decade!
Many thanks for the new decade, Piraland! :D
Happy happy, Bo!
Thanks very much, Poem - that's a great idea for a party!
Well! Such an important occasion, we have to celebrate.
The girls have come around to help us.
Wragg's Leading Ladies.jpg's Leading Ladies.jpg
My only concern is, do you have enough crosses?
via_appia_12_small.jpg
Thank you Phlebas, it's always nice to have the girls come around, but as you say, we might need to cut some more timber! :D

Back
Top Bottom