MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nailing Kathy
(Kathy asked me to publish her text for her, so I'm doing it!)

I see that one after the other, everyone is nailed to his cross!

The cries of pain of everyone tear my ears but I know that this suffering is the price to pay to deserve his cross.
I am ready and wait impatiently for my turn to come!
I have an exceptional desire and, thinking about it, I feel that my pussy dripping!
I always want sex and sincerely hope that it is true and that the orgasms that one experiences while being crucified are real and devastating!

Here are Birgitt, Bjorn and Monica coming towards me, they have been seeing many of my co-crucified nails to learn and proceed correctly to our crucifixion to Piraland and me.

They are all naked and carry the material that will be used to unite us to our cross!

The nails are really impressive, they are well twenty centimeters long!
These nails, which will cross my wrists and feet, do not even scare me,
I am rather relieved to see them so much I have in me this desire to find myself naked and exposed, nailed, doing more than one with my cross.

Bjorn and Birgitt detach me from my patibulum while Monica, obsessed and always angry with me pulls out my loincloth and takes the opportunity to introduce two fingers in my pussy and pinch my clit!
She thinks humiliating me by doing that but, in fact, I like it and wish it continues until I enjoy!

Alas, she abandons me so fast but Piraland, kneeling next to me, read in me and asked her to give me an orgasm by sucking my clit.
She puts herself in position and also offers me her sex to lick, which I hasten to do!
My hands have been released, I put on the head of Monica and supports the strongest possible.
In no time, we both experience a loud orgasm.

My patibulum is now united to his stake!
My cross is ready and waiting for me.

Bjorn has already put my titulus on my cross:

KATHY
MOECHA

Which means bitch or whore! I have always loved sex!

But what's going on there?
A wedding !!!
What strange idea have Martha and Loxuru to unite before dying on their cross, each on their own?
Their love story will be brief but surely intense!

Birgitt brings me back to reality and asks me to lie down on my stake, to extend the arms on my patibulum!
I lie on my cross and stretch my right arm,
Birgitt grabbed my hand and positioned it on the wood, Monica puts her knees on my forearm and my shoulder so that I can not move.
Immediately, Birgitt puts the tip of a nail on my wrist and I see the hammer held by Bjorn rise and immediately fall on the head of the nail!

I scream, the pain is unbearable!
This piece of metal that sinks into my flesh and stares at the wood tears me, my legs move, beat the air and my other arm tries to prevent more hammer blows do the action! But it's lost and in a few more strokes, my right wrist is part of my cross.

The pain is horrible but my executioners do not give me time to breathe, directly they pull my left arm and unite it to my patibulum.

I scream, I cry, I ask for pity so much the pain is huge but my torturers finish to fix my arms without taking care of my pain.

I think I faint but it was only the beginning!

My legs move in every direction allowing the bloodthirsty crowd to admire my pussy that opens and closes to the rhythm of my movements disordered.
I feel no shame or humiliation to be so exposed, my pain beyond any other feeling.

Bjorn grabs my two feet and places them against my stake while Monica leans on my knees forcing me to open and bend my legs.
Birgitt takes over from Bjorn and positions my feet on top of the stake and presents Bjorn's hammer nail that falls directly on his head!
Once, twice, three times, four times, my feet are pierced one after the other by the tip and my pain is at maximum!
I feel the nail penetrate my flesh, spread my bones and fix myself.
It's total horror, I pull on my arms and feel this horrible evil crossing my body, from my wrists to my foot through my breasts, my belly, my sex.

My screams must be heard for miles, but I know no one will intervene, no one will have pity on me or my infinite pain.

Bjorn's hammer performed his work and nailed me completely and definitely, irretrievably to my cross.

I knew it was going to be very painful, but at that point I did not think so!

Now, do not move, hope that the drugs I've taken alleviate the pain.

Piraland is not yet nailed, he gives me a sign of encouragement, I answer him with a grin that is supposed to be a smile!
It's his turn now.

I wanted it, wanted and now that my cross and I are united, I must overcome this pain and wait impatiently for me to stand with others, to dominate the worlds up there, to be a giant in my pain, my agony, in my death!
That I am beautiful and dignified and that in the crowd, women envy me, wish to be in my place.

My cross, you possess me as no man has ever possessed me, I am yours, I will die for you, on you.

Thank you for doing so my friend.

A very thrilling collection - great idea, bringing so many of us together in this way,
quite seriously, I think it's helped build up our sense of crux-community -
and imagining watching, and being watched by, each other
as we're abused, humiliated, whipped, tortured and nails adds a special thrill
to our favourite theme! Thanks for organising this marvellous mass crucifixion, Carlos,
and to everybody who's contributed. :cheer:

After the interlude of Lox's wedding with Martha, celebrated in a rather deadly atmosphere and while they consume it, the crucifiers took up their valiant work again!
Except for the newlyweds and me, i think that everyone is nailed to his cross.

Our executioners have just finished nailing Kathy to her cross!

I was paralyzed at his ordeal!
She suffered martyrdom, I thought several times that she was going to faint when these fucking nails penetrated her flesh but she held out, she shouted, begged but held fast! Her pain was infinite !
I wanted to be able to help her, to take on her suffering but I could not do anything!

In her pain, Kathy was beautiful, her breasts pointing, proud and her wonderful pussy that opened and closed, dripping, ready, despite the circumstances, to accommodate a hard cock!
I, erect, I madly wanted her, to penetrate her, to ejaculate in her, to give her an orgasm that would make her forget her pain!

She just gave me a smile, I think my drugs are acting and her pain has calmed down a bit!

How beautiful she is, how proud I am to be crucified beside her, to suffer with her, to die in pain just near her

Now it's time, my turn has come, my cross is calling me!

I am so determined to end my life on this cross that I am not even afraid!
I know I will suffer terribly until I die but I'm not afraid, in my head, everything is clear, my life had to end like that and, in the end, I'm happy that my time is there!

Bjorn untie my patibulum to unite it to my stake after, it will not miss more than my nails and me to complete the table.

My cross is there, on the ground and waiting for me, it's as if she were beckoning me, telling me to come and join her, to unite with her forever.

Bjorn nails my titulum first:

Piraland

Poisoner

Beast of sex

Poisoner, they will all find that my poison is not so bad when they feel their pain subsides.

Come on, on the way, it's the big moment! I've been waiting for it and i've been hoping for it!

With a glance, I ask Birgitt for a moment, I stand, caress with the tip of my feet the ground that I will never touch again, passes my hand in my hair and then, scratches my balls and takes control of my sex through my loincloth , I take a little sand in hand and let it flow between my fingers, all futile gestures that, in a moment, I will no longer be able to do.

I am ready, mistress say I to Birgitt and I lie on my cross .
The shards of wood from my stake on the flesh of my whipped and sun-burned back hurt me.
Monica, obviously present, takes my loincloth directly and my drugged and excited sex suddenly straightens up like a devil coming out of his box.

Birgitt, naked with only her white leather cothurnes coming to her knees, hits me violently the sex of the dish of her hand, the pain makes me scream but she continues to attack my erection in order to make it fall again!
She takes my balls with the other hand and twists them cruelly!
Nothing to do, my dick does not decrease volume.

Shocked, she grabbed my right arm, spread it over my patibulum and presented the tip of a huge nail on my wrist.
Monica comes to sit on my shoulder so I don't move and I feel her sex dripping to get my arm wet!
No time to breathe that the hammer held by Bjorn falls on the head of the nail, once, twice, three times!
A scathing pain makes me scream!
The hammer finishes his work and I feel the head of the nail tight lying against my wrist.
The intense evil remains present, nagging but that's it, my cross and I already have a point of union!

My three crucifies turn and do the same operation on my left wrist with so much dexterity and so much pain for me.

My two arms are definitely part of my cross!

Instinctively, I turn my head to the left and then to the right, on both sides, the same view, a metal head comes out of my wrist colored by a slight trickle of blood .
By not moving my arms, the pain subsides a little and becomes a little more bearable!

I feel that my feet are being caught, I see Monica's ass positioning herself to block my legs and, to get my legs, totally penetrates my cock, which the pain has not deflated, in her anus .
Well positioned, she pushes with all her strength outwards on my lap so that they spread and my legs bend.
I feel Birgitt position my right foot on the stake and put the head of my 3rd nail!
Immediately, Bjorn's hammer is in service!
In 4 strokes, my foot is pierced and attached to my cross.
The pain experienced for my wrists was nothing compared to that felt for my foot!
I scream continuously, I ask for mercy, I cry, I pull on my leg but she refuses to go up and, lost in my suffering, I do not see the hammer falling on the nail of my other foot and reviving my pain in an unimaginable way!

Now my cross and I are one!

Especially not to move, wait for it to calm a nothing! Let my drug chasties act to give me a little relief!

So, the poisoner! Told me Birgitt, the little needles you have in your body do you good?
What do you think about the beginning of your acupuncture treatment?

I suffer excruciatingly, mistress, but in my head I feel wonderful!
I can't thank you enough for nailing me to this cross that I've been waiting for so long!

But you'll thank me, I'll give you the opportunity!
I will follow the advice that Aline gave me and enjoy your tongue and your cock!
I think you're a sex beast!
Well, you're going to prove it to me!

Monica, put your man in great shape, suck him and you, eat me, don't disappoint me.

I don't have time to reply that Birgitt sticks her completely waxed and overflowing with cyprine on my face.
I lick her frantically, drinking her juice and biting her clitoris.
Focusing on his pleasure makes me feel less of my pervasive pain.
Monica, for her part, sucks me consciously while kneading my balls.
I feel Birgitt ready to enjoy but she holds back and goes to sit on my cock while Monica replaces her.
The shocks that Birgitt causes by overlapping me reverberate on my feet and wrists and I fail to discoss the pain experienced by the pleasure of rape that I suffer and when both women enjoy, I ejaculate long moaning of happiness .

When She retired, Monica slipped an extra big dose of my drug into my mouth, it seemed strange to me but I swallowed everything directly.

Wait, Bjorn's erect for you, suck shun nests and drink his seed!

After several minutes or I apply myself to Bjorn's tail, I feel him tense and hot sperm jets end up in the back of my throat, I swallow everything.

That's good, Pira! said Birgitt, You made us come and you filled my with your boiling sperm!
I'm happy with you and I'm going to reward you!
You now have the right to be erected with your cross.

What Carlos hasn't said ...
When we arrived to the crucifixion'place , we saw that I'll be crucified near Carlos and Judith near me of course : our crosses were already prepared and the inscription on my titulus was :

Messaline
Crucidied for
Judith'love

... and Judith'one :
Judith
Crucified for
Messaline'love

These crosses were lied to the ground and Carlos was already nailed ; he was so much contemplating my body that his penis was completely erected and stuffed of blood !

View attachment 753179

I wanted to please to him , thanking for his attention towards me ...
Then, I was lying on him and received his tumescent cock into my vagina , giving him a last pleasure ... So, I was feeling his movments into my wet intimity and suddenly, a warm semen was invading all my soft grotta : I was cumming too !

View attachment 753180

When it was finished, Judith told me : "You did well, my love, Carlos deserves well that, he was so much kind in inviting us into this story !"

TBC ... The nailing ...

After Messaline´s fantastic post #717, I will have to change my post #706, because I am not yet nailed when they arrive. But Messaline describes me already nailed and without loincloth, when they arrive at their crosses and she, so generously, rides me to orgasm (and herself! I am very proud of that!).

Well, no problem! This is a flexible story and thanks to all of you, alive.

So soon, I will write my nailing and include the events so kindly described by Messaline.

I will have to wait until the Headmistress marries Loxuru and Martha and comes back to take care of me. So probably I will be nailed at the same time that Loxuru watches how his wife is gang raped again.

And immediately after me Judith and Messa will get their nails (I guess, because Messa is writing that).

And at some point during all this, Patrizio, Kathy and Pyraland get also nailed.

Perhaps a little confusing, but incredibly twisted, erotic and exciting!

Don’t you agree?

A very thrilling collection - great idea, bringing so many of us together in this way,
quite seriously, I think it's helped build up our sense of crux-community -
and imagining watching, and being watched by, each other
as we're abused, humiliated, whipped, tortured and nails adds a special thrill
to our favourite theme! Thanks for organising this marvellous mass crucifixion, Carlos,
and to everybody who's contributed. :cheer:
My pleasure!
And besides the many direct and high quality contributions, the inspiration I / We get from each others is totally essential. You know how you Eulalia, for instance, inspire me a great deal.
It takes a lot of time and the thread is proceeding with long interruptions, but I am sure we will finish it and the result will be worth of the effort.

My back got used to the splinters of wood of my cross and the intense pain of my wrists and my feet calmed down a little.
Thanks to my drugs, it has become bearable!
I am lying, naked, irreparably nailed to my cross waiting for it to take its final position, the vertical position!

Although Mistress Birgitt, Bjorn and Monica have sexually hard on me, I'm still erect and still have a need to ejaculate!
If I could, I would masturbate!
But, alas, never again will my hand touch my sex!
Despite the pain and priapism, I feel good in my head, I have what I always wanted, I suffer but I am happy.

I turn my head to the right and see Kathy who looks at me too, she looks calm, serene, her pain has certainly also calmed down a bit and she looks as happy as me to be there nailed, of to be one with his cross.
She is totally naked, her beautiful pussy is highlighted by the position of her legs nailed apart.
I smile at her, she smiles at me!
I want her, to penetrate her, to feel her shudder under my assault, to feel her enjoy ...
Alas, it became science fiction!
Never again will we experience an orgasm like the one we experienced at the foot of the hill!
I will never be able to touch her again!
But here is Bjorn who goes to her sex in complete erection!
I see he begins to caress and then penetrate.
Kathy starts to scream but her cries are no longer cries of suffering but enjoyment.
I am very happy for her!

The last ones are being fixed to their cross and then will come the crucial moment and, together, our crosses will be erected!

What show we will be able to offer to the spectators!
So many crucified people, naked women and men exposed to their sight ready to endure a long and painful agony to death!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to see the movies that the cameras that follow us from the beginning register, but I'm sure that we, my companions and I, will become stars of the net.

Thinking about it, I call Monica and ask her to go near the other crucified ones to give them an extra dose of drugs so that their suffering will be less and they can better live their fantasy, give the world a picture correct and dignified.

While I spoke to her, Monica did not stop to masturbate me gently!
I appreciate her caress and I feel that I will soon ejaculate!
She realized it and took me in the mouth at the moment my sperm squirts. It was very good and I am shaken by spasms of pleasure.

I feel good now, my cross and I are getting used to each other!
She will kill me but I love her.

Thinking about it, I call Monica and ask her to go near the other crucified ones to give them an extra dose of drugs so that their suffering will be less and they can better live their fantasy, give the world a picture correct and dignified.
Not for Judith and I : we want to live our crucifixion in authentic pain and to show how lesbians are proud ...

It's strange how good, soothed, self-confident!

Even my pain, always present, is now very bearable!

Almost everyone is now attached to his cross and eagerly awaits the moment when we will all be raised together.

The cries of pain gave way to a strange calm.

I am very thirsty and, apart from the insects that do not stop landing on me, I support very well my position on my cross .

I feel that my pussy does not stop getting wet!
Piraland's drugs also act in an extraordinary way on my libido!
I feel like I shouldn't touch my breasts or sex much for me to experience a gigantic orgasm.

I look at Pira and I think he too is happy to have finally been nailed, he looks serene and his sex is still erect!
I close my eyes for a moment and I see us both under the stars, his cock firmly anchored in my pussy!
How well I had enjoyed! Just thinking about it, I feel a flow of cum flowing between my thighs and I purr with happiness .

I hope someone will have the idea of coming to "rape" me now that I am nailed, offered on my cross!

My "friend" Monica approached Pira and, while talking to her, made her hand go up and down on his cock!
Suddenly, I see her taking it in her mouth while he cambers and can't help moaning!
He just ejaculated!

Now he looks at me and makes me a smile! I smile at him too, I'm so happy that he decided to share my last trip!

Lost in my thoughts, I don't even notice that Bjorn is next to me but as soon as one of his fingers touched my clitoris, my reaction is immediate, I startle and start purring like a in heat.

Two fingers in my sex and a hand that caresses my breasts, I fly away, I hover, I enjoy monstrously!
He moves, gives me his cock to suck and I apply directly, I suck it as if my life depended on it but he withdraws and introduces me his hard machine to the bottom of my vagina!
It's too much, I feel a terrible orgasm while he does not stop his comings and comes in me!
I would like it to last forever so that my orgasm will continue and, after that, it is replaced by another equally devastating. I scream, I scream my pleasure and when powerful jets of sperm reach my uterus, I reach the heights never reached .

He leaves me there, panting but happy to have enjoyed such a way.

Was this the last time I had an orgasm, I don't think so because I'm convinced that once I'm up there, I'll be even more sensitive and experience repeated orgasms.

I can't wait to be raised, I have an extreme desire, I want my death to be a part of fun!
That, on my cross, I come to die of pleasure.

I'm sure you won't regret it. We won't when we see you stripped, whipped and nailed.
count me in...I want to be crucified next to Barb and Eulalia!

( Monica )

It was really a great moment !

After carefully observing the nails of several crucified people, Birgitt, Bjorn and I proceeded to the crucifixion of Kathy, the little whore, and Piraland!

I think we did very well, I really enjoyed!

I tried to humiliate Kathy's little slut but, instead of humiliating her, I think I excited her and when Pira asked me to give her an orgasm, I did not resist and we enjoyed both of them very hard.

After, nailing Pira, I still wet terribly!

Our three, we did a perfect job and, in addition, we enjoyed well taking advantage of the position of Pira and his continual erection.
He really was very cooperative and I took the opportunity to give him an extra dose of his drug because I really want him to live well his agony, that his pain is reduced and that his permanent excitement is still present, that his death is going well.

I'm definitely a real nymphomaniac, every opportunity is good to make me come and, opportunities, this is not what is missing here today!
All these cunts and exposed cocks make me moult very strong and I have a huge desire to stroke them all, lick, suck.
I feel that I will not deprive myself, they will all take a long time to die, I will have time to take special care of each of them when their crosses will be erected and they will suffer the martyrdom!

Now that I am better acquainted with Birgitt and Bjorn, I am sure that they, too, will take advantage of the situation and, when all will be over, that the crucified will have breathed their last breath, we will break out at the feet of their crosses.

But that's for later! It is necessary to know how to take advantage of the present moment and to admire these naked bodies waiting until one raises their crosses, that one realizes their ultimate fantasy!

Pira calls me, I approach him and can not help to take in hand his penis always erect and gently masturbate.

Listen, he said to me, you can not imagine how much the pain felt when the nails are trasping your wrists and feet may be intolerable, but this suffering, thanks to the drugs that I brought, becomes really bearable. once the shock is over.
You gave me a big dose and I am armored but I would like you to go looking for it and you give it to all my companions of the cross who wish because I want them to live their death in a serene way.

While he spoke to me, I did not loose his cock and I realize that he is about to ejaculate!
I take his cock in the mouth and receives directly the gift of his sperm that I hasten to swallow.

I see that Bjorn has just sent this slut Kathy in 7th heaven!
When we look at her, we feel directly that she loves cock!
Bjorn really has a nice cock and he knows how to use it!
I feel that I will soon also make me penetrate deeply by this beautiful and big sex while my tongue will take care of the clitoris of the beautiful Birgitt!

I am going now to search for these pills and I promise to go around all the crucified people and give them, if they want, an extra dose of this magical sedative.

Here I am now the nurse of the crucified, the one who will relieve them sexually or with pills.

Well! here you have my nailing! Now before Messaline and Judith meet me and Messa gives me her wonderful present! (see #717)
I hope you enjoy.
Who else is no t yet nailed?

Many things are happening around me while I wait for the Headmistress to arrive and proceed with my own nailing.
Some of us are already nailed and lying on their crosses while waiting for the raising, others are being nailed at this time and others are still being raped or abused.

I look for the Headmistress and wonder what she is doing. I am torn between panic and anticipation; quite familiar sensations since this crazy experience started yesterday morning. I want the Headmistress to come and nail me once and for all, but on the other hand…
I am standing behind my cross, with Barb lying nailed on her cross, Eulalia next on top of hers; Both ladies looking just gorgeous. To my right there are two empty crosses, still waiting for Messaline and Judith, judging by the tituli.
Next a group has gathered: Loxuru, Martha and some others. My goodness and colleague, the Headmistress talks to them for some minutes.
Then, at last she starts walking to me. She looks gorgeous dress in her short jacket, her seamless sheer pantyhose and heels; All in black. She looks into my eyes smiling…she is my Executioner…and I can’t help but love her!
I am almost trembling now, still from both fear and desire. My cock throbs with renovated force against my loincloth. She reaches my side and notices.
Laughing openly now, she starts caressing my sex under the cloth.

-Well Carlos, here we are at last! – she says with a throaty voice. Her mouth close to my ear. –What we both have been waiting for…your crucifixion!
-…Yes Mistress…-I bubble.
-You are really excited. – She continues smiling mischievously- It´s because you are seeing naked women already nailed, or because you are about to be crucified yourself?
-Both Headmistress- I answer -…but perhaps more of the second!
-Ow! You should be ashamed!-She laughs.
-I am Milady! And I expect to be even more ashamed when soon I hang from my cross naked… and obviously aroused…
-Yes…I am sure you will display a very, very hard cock while you are being executed. You pervert!
-Yes Mistress…-I answer looking meekly at her open jacket and her breasts.
-Lie now on your cross darling, let’s not waste time-she continues. Lie now on your cross.

I immediately obey and stretch myself on the wood. I also feel the rough wood on my skin and my arms and legs are grabbed by the assistants’ hands and fix in the right position with the straps.
-This is it - I thought -I will remain in this position for the rest of my life!

I look at the Headmistress. She grabs a huge metal nail and a heavy hammer and leans over me.
-Carlos I will do it myself. I want to. But don’t worry, I have practiced a lot!
-I trust you completely Milady and I want you to do it!
She looks at me with some appreciation, before start looking for the right spot on my left wrist.
-But let me see you r cunt! I want to look at it while you fix me!
-So be it! – She answers and giving back nail and hammer to one of her assistants, she quickly removes her pantyhose, throwing it away.
Wearing now only her shoes from her waist down, she gets again the hammer and the first nail.
Her pubic hair is neatly trimmed and the shape of her lips lovely.
Looking intently into my eyes, she demands:

-Ask me!
-Please Milady, crucify me!

The Headmistress doesn’t move for a long instant. The moment is solemn. Everybody around is silent, even Barb is watching mesmerized the action from her own cross. I fix my eyes on her beautiful sex.

Suddenly, she leans on my arm, places the nail’s point and delivers the first blow.
I feel an incredible current of pain from my wrist to my brain and I my body try to jump from the cross while I shout like an animal.
But I am properly fixed to the wood by the plastic of the straps and now by the metal of the first nail.
Nevertheless I manage to keep looking at her pussy while she drives the nail into my body and my cross, until the metallic head is against my skin.
She doesn’t waste a moment. She moves to my right arm and put the second nail in place with great efficiency. I keep howling in total pain but manage to maintain my eyes on her crotch.
Now she moves to my feet, placed one on top of the other.
With the first hit she drives the nail through my two feet, now pierced together forever. Three more blows and my nailing it’s completed.
The assistants cut the zipper straps and my Lady and executioner rips away my loincloth in a single motion. I now look at my nailed limbs and then at her eyes. We are both panting.
She has nailed me to my cross; naked.
She has just put me in my place!

I gather my strength for a long instant and try to cope with the pain and calm myself. I suppose the drugs help a lot because I am able to talk in a couple of minutes.

-Thank you Mistress!
-She just nod, obviously shocked by the experience and getting closer, throws the hammer away and puts her right hand over my sex.
Immediately and to my great relief, my cock jumps at her contact.
She smiles and putting her sex over my mouth, she orders:

-Kiss me goodbye Carlos!

Delighted I kiss and lap at her cunt lips for almost a minute while she purrs happily.
-I liked the idea when I saw Gabriella doing it! – She explains – I have to go now, but I will be with you for the rising. Try to rest a little before the real torture begins Carlos.

And she turns around and walks away while I watch her perfect naked bum walk to another cross.

I close my eyes and concentrate in breathing deep for a couple of minutes, glad to be displaying a good erection.

When I open my eyes I see a group of four women is walking in my direction and they immediately caught my attention. They are Messaline, Judith, Mistress Monique and Ama (Mistress) Charo.

The four are attractive women, but the first two look beautiful. Tits bouncing, hips swinging, mounds hinted by the taut loincloths. They walk straight and proud.
They wear crowns of flowers on their hair; blonde and brunette, both as gorgeous as chic.
Nobody would guess seeing their half smiles and their poise that they are walking to their long and painful execution. Nor that the two Mistresses are going to be the ones carrying out their sentence.
The relaxed, even intimate ways they chat among the four, would lead to think they are a group of friends looking for a nice time together.
It seems to me that Messa and Judith had accepted their fate, being crucified and dying together, as the most suitable culmination for their deep love and mutual passion.

Messa looks at me while I admire her beautiful body and without stopping, she rips away her loincloth and straddles me, impaling herself in my erction in a single and incredibly elegant motion.
Laughing at my surprise, she presses her lovely breast against my body, causing a new wave of pain from my nails.
But what a welcome pain! The sensation is pure bliss as she rides me with flowing movements. In just a few instants my engorged manhood explodes in the soft depths of her vagina.
And almost at the same time she trembles from pleasure on top of me!
I could cry out of joy! What an unexpected gift!

Messa smiles to me like a goddess, while standing up and joining an also gorgeous and smiling Judith…

We are left alone, tied to our crosses, which still lay flat on the ground.

I got no idea, who is already ‘nailed’. Patrizio and Amosad, right from Martha are already. Left from me, Judith, and, on the next cross, her friend Messaline are still only tied too. The last hammering I heard, came from the leftmost extreme. Kathy and Piraland, Judith said. That’s where the ‘action’ is taking place, after our ‘wedding party’ had ended.

Tied to her cross, Martha looks gorgeous. The riding she did with me, was fantastic (with the help from Aline and her whip). One way, I found it exciting to be completely restrained to my cross, with only some motion allowed for my hips. This sense of helplessness was greatly contributing to my excitement. On the other hand I missed the possibility to have my hands free, to hold her by her waist, to touch her breasts,… There will be no more opportunity, I know, and that makes me sad! Sad, and anxious of course! Martha looks nervous too. Martha’s looks are split between her neighbours at her right, and me. When she looks at me, she pretends to be calm, but I can see that the scene she can watch from close by at her right, confronts her more with our upcoming reality, than me! The ‘waiting’, tied, restrained, on a splintery cross, under the hot sun, does rise the anxiety.

We are offered another portion of pills. I greedily accept them, as does Martha. Judith and Messaline, however refuse them. I consider to bring them to another idea, but it is their choice! They say something above ‘bravery’ and ‘proud’ and how lesbians will show they can endure authentic pain of crucifixion. Or French pride, it flashes through my head. La Victoire en chantant, l’offensive à l’outrance, au fil de l’épée! I admire Messaline and Judith for their choice, but their bravery gives me the creeps, and for the first time, I really want to get away from here. I am getting really afraid of the nailing, so let them hurry up with it, and fix me tight to this cross, so that at least, that moment of horror will be behind me! Because giving up is no option! Neither for me, nor for the others, and certainly not for Martha! Martha, who is concerned about Amosad and Patrizio, who lay already suffering. Or is she talking away her own fear? She utters words of encouragement, to Amosad, to me, but they seem to vaporize in the hot air. It’s rather herself she seems to encourage.

From my left, I see people coming closer. The Headmistress is giving instructions. The ‘final’ blow is near! Let these pills work quickly!

Patrizio

I see Mario and three carpenters coming towards me.
"Oh no, now it's my turn !!
It is not possible!! No I do not want to!! I don't want to be nailed to the cross, I don't want to die !!! ".
While I think of this in my mind, the four reach me, two take the patibulum from my back, the third takes it and brings it to the pole lying on the ground like the others to form my cross.
Mario smiles mockingly, the other two make me get up and take off my loincloth, now I'm completely naked and with my cock erect and hard in spite of everything, thanks to the drugs they gave me.
Some cameramen and photographers take everything back, guests approach to watch.
Both men and women are excited.

pic1.jpg

They tie my wrists behind my back and push me towards my cross.

pic2.jpg

A man squeezes my nipples while a woman picks up my penis, runs her hand up and down but takes it off before she has an orgasm.
I don't speak, my mouth is totally dry.
I arrive in front of my cross, my titulus is already in its place.

PATRIZIO
Gay
Faggot Bastard
cocksucker.

Looking around, I see with horror some of my companions already nailed, Max and Terese are also near my cross, Max holds a hammer, while Terse is holding long nails, he has two hands ... Two for the arms and two for the feet.
TERROR, PURE TERROR !!!
2 carpenters melt my hands and hold me firmly by the arms, two more are waiting for me.
"Come on, be good, come here and lie on the cross without resisting, so you can't escape!"

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

I let myself be led meekly towards the cross, I lie down, they take my arms, they stretch them out and hold them with the straps, then they take me by the ankles, stretch my legs and place them on the stipes and tie them with the ties.
I'm stuck on the cross !!!
Mario approaches with Max and Terse, nails and hammer in his hands.
Max asks Mario if he wants to be the one to nail me, "No, I don't want to get dirty with blood, do it yourself!!"
At this point Max takes a nail and places it on my right wrist, then comes the first blow, desperate SCREAM, with four more blows my arm is nailed !!
Switch to the left wrist and perform the same procedure, it's crazy, my arms are nailed, the blood flows, but not so much ....
And now the feet, here the pain is very strong, a desperate cry !!
pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

Cameramen and photographers take everything even with close-ups of my body.

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

This is big adventure to be here every day now, with expectation wait for next part, reading all the new parts of participants – thank you for your parts, thank you for pictures. Patrizo, your part with so many illustrations is like cartoon – fantastic ..

Back
Top Bottom