Messaline And Esmeraldina - Captured And Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very,very bad quality!
First: we'll do risk to fall down with those rottened nails!
Second: we"ll do risk to catch tetanus!:eek:
No I hold you up of course and with much pleasure

also, the old rusty ones in their wrists and those pricey ones in their palms?

Sorry to be fixated on supermarkets, but I remember a story on http://thisgirl.wordpress.com/ BDSM blog,​
about a remote-controlled vibrator her Dom bought for her which bleeped,​
making just the same sound as the checkouts in the supermarket,​
so they had great fun, especially when she was standing in the queue...
:D

Back to our two straining beauties!

Abdul Raheem becomes impatient. These two are having way too much fun! He orders his man to whip Messaline all the time she is being licked! The whip cracks deliciously across her luscious breasts! Poor Messaline! She can be licked and whipped, or she can raise herself out of each of Esmereldina's tongue and watch her being whipped!

The agony of decision!

The whip cracks across Messaline's breasts as she strains down to reach Evangeline's tongue. She lifts off only when she needs to breathe. Then she heaves in breaths as the whip licks Esmereldine's beautiful back.

Abdul Raheem shakes his head, "I will never understand you mzungu!" he says. "I would never tolerate such behaviour from the girls in my harem. You do not understand the management of slaves. But if you wish them to devour each other, we will assist them!"

He growls at his men. They rush forward, dragging Esmereldine away from the cross. There is a flurry of activity, some screams from the unfortunate girl. Her ankles are lashed to the cross next to Messaline's hands. She hangs upside down in front of Messaline, her wide spread legs framing her face. Her arms are tied next to Messaline's ankles. The girls are tied in a grotesque 69! As Messaline dips her head to reach Esmereldine's soaking snatch, he growls, "now let the white sluts feast on each other!"

We begin to tire of the girly feast. The girls are taken down from their perch. Abdul Raheem takes Messi off to his lair, he still has 18 hours of use of her body. I doubt if she will be able to sit for a long time afterwards! He smiles at me as he hands me a leash. Attached to the leash, by means of a ring through her labia, is Esmereldine. I lead her off, back to my ship through the winding lanes of Stone Town. This will be a pleasant afternoon1

Leading the naked beauty through the alleys, hearing a pained squeak every time I tug on the leash, I think of the future. Do I take my toys back to Kilwa, and risk those Dutch galleons, or do I sell them here, pocket the gold and find some less dangerous toys?

I drop in at Tipu Tip's house, tethering Esmereldine to a hook outside the door. I'm sure I can strike a deal with the old pervert.

Back
Top Bottom