Messaline, Slave Girl Of The Harem

Go to CruxDreams.com
I agree. I have problems in opening docs, even my own, from the Forum now, pdfs seem universal.​
But as I said elsewhere, it's no solution to everything, as the quality of embedded pictures gets seriously compromised if the resulting PDF should be of reasonable size. So a story thread should consist of the original pictures (possibly as a ZIP) plus the PDF...

Hansi, there was no offense! Without posts the threads would die. I posted many comments myself. There just needs to be a technical solution so we can stay horny too!
how about that bottle or perhaps fust beer?:D

made it in Office or a other free (many) office document and publication is simple. All (most worddocuments in this forum are in PDf but also in CBR and E-bookform
I will try with .pdf. I am not sure of my adobe acrobat skills but we will see. What I would REALLY like is to create te pdf and have some talented writer basically write the story text to go along with the pictures (using Messaline and Esmeraldina of course)!

But as I said elsewhere, it's no solution to everything, as the quality of embedded pictures gets seriously compromised if the resulting PDF should be of reasonable size. So a story thread should consist of the original pictures (possibly as a ZIP) plus the PDF...
that's the fault of the producer I have never had problems with it nor in word or inwhatever other one.

Oh boy, this might be too hard for me to do! I think I can create the .pdf but not sure about controlling the size.

I will try with .pdf. I am not sure of my adobe acrobat skills but we will see. What I would REALLY like is to create te pdf and have some talented writer basically write the story text to go along with the pictures (using Messaline and Esmeraldina of course)!
have you all your writings in word?
than you can contact me and i do it for you.

Oh boy, this might be too hard for me to do! I think I can create the .pdf but not sure about controlling the size.
send it me ;)

have you all your writings in word?
than you can contact me and i do it for you.
My writings were only in the thread. I wrote them as I posted. But I would LOVE for you do create the pdf! Can you copy the writings from the pictures?

My writings were only in the thread. I wrote them as I posted. But I would LOVE for you do create the pdf! Can you copy the writings from the pictures?
i did it often (even HTH eul's torture, asconias Witches and with the pics) I only need someone who control them.

You have Adobe Writer? if not you also may use the free "PDFCreator".
Both are installing a printer driver. So all it takes is printing your document to that printer, select the right properties (resolution / optimization for screen or print) and safety settings (if you want to prevent alteration, copying images etc.) and done. It's not really rocket science.

I will try to create it this week! First, I have to go earn money tomorrow so I can eat!
of course , I'm retired, thus.................. but next week some old clients need my help by their taxes and will it be a busy time.

You have Adobe Writer? if not you also may use the free "PDFCreator".
Both are installing a printer driver. So all it takes is printing your document to that printer, select the right properties (resolution / optimization for screen or print) and safety settings (if you want to prevent alteration, copying images etc.) and done. It's not really rocket science.
I will give it a try this week! I need to learn how to do that anyway.

Yeah, but it's really hard to follow the story by now, that's the reason why I interfered. It just can't be that all the time we need somebody collecting the "valuable" post into a doc to even understand the story.
If the "signal to noise" ratio was reasonable, the doc would not even be required.
And quite frankly, such a "show/hide noise" button would be an elegant solution, with the story-tellers defining what is "noise" ;)
I know what you mean about the excessive post bringing some degree of clutter to a story, but a lot of people seem to have fun playing with this
so why not create a story (or not a story) that's more of a game that any number of people can play anytime and anything can happen.

I know what you mean about the excessive post bringing some degree of clutter to a story, but a lot of people seem to have fun playing with this
so why not create a story (or not a story) that's more of a game that any number of people can play anytime and anything can happen.
I agree. But the most difficult is to stay between" erotic atmosphere" and accept
partitipation of most people which are happy to play .
Better will be that artists make postings more regrouped and the expectation
less long between each others?;)

It's a question of the ratio. This thread really went over board, and imho the "fun" was a bit shallow as well this time and could have been had anywhere.
It's about finding the right balance.

the story and pics of my niece Messaline in 9 parts

Attachments

• Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_1.png
    Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_1.png
    309.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_2.png
    Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_2.png
    224.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_3.png
    Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_3.png
    344.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_4.png
    Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_4.png
    679.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_5.png
    Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_5.png
    234.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_6.png
    Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_6.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_7.png
    Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_7.png
    720.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_8.png
    Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_8.png
    812.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_9.png
    Messalina Imperial Venus_Pagina_9.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 149
It's a soft version of Messalina...It's true that others versions, with orgies etc...,
show Messaline maried to the emporor Caligula, and it's an historical error!
It's also true that Messalina had a reputation to be nymphomaniac and perhaps
a few lesbian...

It's a soft version of Messalina...It's true that others versions, with orgies etc...,
a few lesbian...

It could be a process of damnatio memoriae: the vilification of a fallen emperor's (or empress') memory through false of exaggerated accusation of licence, to the benefit of the successor.

a few lesbian...
Thats ok Messaline,im a bit of a lesbian too!!

Back
Top Bottom